B-CURE Soft Laser
B-CURE Phototherapy Laser - LLLT at its best!
B-CURE Laser - the Healing Power of a Clinic in a portable soft laser device
B-CURE Laser for every home and every clinic!
B-CURE Laser 'Home Doctor' - effective and affordable solution to your painful problems! B-CURE stops pain and heals, where it hurts!
The B-CURE Laser is a portable soft laser indicated for professional and home treatment of a variety of common painful conditions, such as carpal tunnel syndrome, fibromyalgia, myofascial pain syndromes, joint pain (i.e. knee pain, low back pain, upper back pain, neck pain), arthritis and joint disorders (i.e. Achilles tendonitis, tennis elbow, golfer's elbow), medical skin conditions (i.e. acne, herpes simplex, wound healing, scars, open wounds, post surgical wounds, burns), stretch marks, inflammation, rejuvenation of aging skin and wrinkles, dental problems and sports injuries. B-CURE Laser is also perfect for veterinary laser therapy applications on small and large working animals and pets!
B-CURE Laser is supplied in a storage case with set of rechargeable batteries, battery charger compatible with UK, European and North America mains power outlets, carry pouch and easy to follow User Manual. B-CURE Laser is Class 1 Laser and CE Mark Medical Device (CE0120). 12 months warranty.
*Can be purchased VAT Free by chronically ill registered disabled people. VAT exemption declaration can be completed in our online shop at the time of purchase.
Please note that the B-CURE Laser is a 'soft laser'. Soft lasers are often referred to as 'cold lasers' or more recently as a 'phototherapy lasers'. Soft lasers or phototherapy lasers administer therapy known as LLLT (low level laser therapy) that is in the latest specialist vocabulary referred to as 'laser phototherapy'.
B-CURE Laser background information
B-CURE Laser relieves pain, reduces inflammation, accelerates natural healing processes and rejuvenates skin and tissues.
B-CURE Laser is suitable for treatment of acute and chronic problems.
Acute problems (i.e. injuries or burns): You should treat acute problems immediately or as soon as possible after these were sustained. For best outcomes, treat up to 10 consecutive times of 6 - 8 minutes each time with a 5 minute break between individual treatments.
Chronic problems: You should continue to treat the area until the total number of recommended treatments is reached in a 14 day session. You should complete the 14 day session even if your pain subsides earlier. In case that your pain persists after you completed the 14 days, take 24 hour rest from treatments and thereafter recommence for another 14 days. You can continue this regime until required as there are no time limits or treatment restrictions.
Point to note: When applying laser therapy for the first time, some people may experience initial worsening of the pain. There is no need to be alarmed about this as it is a normal reaction that signals your body's response to tissue biostimulation with energy delivered by the laser light. If you observe such situation, simply wait for 24 hours and then recommence gradually, starting with 1.5 minutes and gradually increasing with each subsequent treatment till you reach the recommended treatment duration. Some people may prefer to initially commence laser therapy with a short 1.5 minute session to observe their response and subsequently increase the treatment duration gradually over a number of individual treatments till target duration is reached.
Dr Cohen Laser ResearchB-CURE Low Level Laser Treatment Protocols
- Neck: Treat along the aching cervical vertebrae; also each side of the neck, under the centre of the ear and in the hollow under the jaw. A total of 3 treatment points - 18 to 24 minutes per treatment; treatment of 2 additional points as illustrated, close to the neck towards the shoulders. Treat 2 - 4 times a day.
- Shoulder: Around the shoulder joint, as illustrated, total of 4 - 5 treatment points, 6 - 8 minutes per area of 4.5 cm², 2 - 4 times a day.
- Upper Back: Along the aching vertebrae of the spinal cord; on the right side; on the left side. 3 treatment points, 18 - 24 minutes per treatment. Four additional points are recommended: 2 from each side in the lower part of the shoulder blades, as illustrated. Treat 2 - 4 times a day.
- Tennis Elbow: Along the folding line of the arm on the opposite side of the elbow, on the soft tissue while the arm is straight. About 3 - 4 cm above the elbow, along the external side of the arm, when it is not outstretched, about 3 - 4 cm above the elbow, along the inner side of the arm, when it is not outstretched. Total of 3 treatment points. 18 - 24 minutes per treatment, 2 - 4 times a day.
- Lower Back: Along the vertebrae of the lower back, feel the upper side of the buttocks, locate the 2 most sensitive or aching points and treat them. Total of 3 treatment points, 18 - 24 minutes per treatment, 2 - 4 times a day.
- Hand Joint: In the front of the joint, along the joint - on the folding line. In the front side of the joint, across the joint - perpendicular to the back side of the joint, along the hand joint. Total of 18 - 24 minutes per treatment. It is recommended to add 2 treatments, one on each side of the narrow dimension of the joint. Treat 2 - 4 times a day.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS): As Hand Joint above, and in addition, 6 - 8 minutes on an additional point on the palm, as seen in the illustration. Treat 2 - 4 times a day.
- Finger Joints: Treat all hurting fingers. Along the right side of the finger, along the left side of the finger, along the connection line between the fingers and the palm of the ahnd, and along the fingers - 6 to 8 minutes for each point. Total treatment time depends on the number of hurting fingers. Treat 2 - 4 times a day.
- Hip Joint: Treat for 6 - 8 minutes for each area of 4.5 cm² and repeat in order to effectively cover the entire aching area. Treat 2 - 4 times a day.
- Back Thigh: Treat for 6 - 8 minutes for each area of 4.5 cm² and repeat, in order to effectively cover the entire area. Do this twice a day for 14 days.
- Knee Pain, Knee Osteoarthritis: Along the folding line in the back side of the knee (soft tissue), along the fluid synovial in the inner side of the knee while sitting, along the hollow between the upper and lower sides of the leg. The direction of the beam should be quite parallel to the floor while sitting. In the external side of the knee. 18 - 24 minutes per treatment, 2 - 4 times a day.
- Fibula Pain (under the knee): Behind the leg and along both sides of the leg. Total of 18 - 24 minutes per treatment, 2 - 4 times a day.
- Inflammation of the Ankle: Treat the 4 sides of the leg. Across the front of the leg, parallel to the floor. Across the right side, across the left side, across the back side. Total of 24 - 32 minutes per treatment, 2 - 4 times a day.
- Achilles Tendon inflammation: In the aching point. In the right side, in the left side, Total of 18 - 24 minutes per treatment. 2 - 4 times a day.
- Heel Spur: Along the heel, under the foot, where it hurts, when stepping. In the inner side of the foot, on the side. From both sides of the heel, parallel to the heel in the left and right sides. Total of 24 - 32 minutes per treatment, 2 - 4 times a day.
- Toe Joints: Across the lower side of the toes, across the upper side of the toes, across the connection of the toes to the foot. Along the upper and lower sides of the toes. 6 - 8 minutes multiplied by the number of treatments, depending on the number of toes treated. 2 - 4 times a day.
- Wounds, Chronic Ulcers: Fresh open wounds should be treated for a total of one hour, 5 - 6 minutes treatment and then 5 minutes break. It is recommended to use the clip in order to avoid the tiresome effort of button holding. Usually the treatment will reduce the pain, and may also result in better closing of the wound, with fewer scars. In cases of chronic ulcers, best results may be achieved with treatments of 8 minutes each, twice daily. More than 2 treatments a day are not recommended, since it usually involves cleaning and bandaging.
B-CURE Laser - Innovative Cutting Edge Phototherapy Laser
B-CURE Laser represents the cutting edge technology in soft laser therapy. B-CURE Laser is light, portable and user friendly soft laser that harnesses the power equal to cold laser devices used by professionals in hospitals and prestigious clinics. B-CURE Laser is already widely used in pain clinics and physiotherapy departments' of famous hospitals and clinics in Israel, such as Sheba Medical Centre, Rambam, Hadassah and Ichilov. Recommended by the best Israeli pain specialists, the B-CURE is used by leading sports clubs and internationally known athletes.
B-CURE Soft Laser is powerful and effective, yet safe ands easy to use. It can help you to address a variety of painful conditions. You can apply B-CURE Laser as an independent stand alone therapy or you can apply the B-CURE Laser in conjunction with conventional therapeutic approaches, such as physiotherapy, massage or medication.
B-CURE Laser is portable, lightweight and powered by rechargeable batteries. B-CURE is affordably priced and there are no other costs or expenses that can be associated with ongoing replacement of accessories or consumables.
B-CURE is easy to use. Simply follow user instructions and treatment recommendations detailed in the user manual.
B-CURE Laser is a handheld pulsed infrared laser (GaAlAs) operating at 808 nm wavelength with 250 mW max power output and 25 % duty cycle. B-CURE is effective and safe to use. There is no overdose to the LLLT treatment and you can use it safely at home as you need.
B-CURE is 'eye safe' laser, which means that you do not need to wear eye protective goggles during use of the B-CURE laser.
- Laser type: GaAlAs (single laser diode)
- Laser power: 250 mW max
- Wavelength: 808 nm infrared
- Laser Pulse frequency: 15 kHz
- Laser Pulse duration: 17 µS
- Duty cycle: 25%
- Effective laser lifetime: > 4000 hours
- Laser beam: 45 x 10 mm
- Beam divergence: +/- 3
- 'Eye safe' laser - no need to wear eye protective goggles during use
- Indicator light: Green LED 520 nM - intended for visual indication of laser beam.
- Timer setting: 0 - 30 minutes
- Timer setting step: 30 seconds (increase or decrease)
- LCD display: 26 x 15 mm viewable area
- LCD timer display: 4 digit flashing in 1 second intervals
- Low optical power alert: indicates low laser power (< 50%)
- Buzzer alert: Indicates ON, OFF, working, laser low power or errors
- Electrical power: 3.2 W
- Battery: 3 x AAA rechargeable (Metal Hybrid NiCd or NiMH)
- Battery operating time: > 4 hours
- Battery charging time: circa 5 hours
- Battery charging current: 300 mA
- Power supply: 115 - 230 VAC, 60 - 50 Hz, 9V output, 500 mA
- Dimensions: 200 x 70 x 40 mm
- Weight: 175 g with batteries
- Operating conditions: 0ºC - 40ºC at 15 - 90 % RH
- Laser Class 1
- Medical Device Class 2 (CE0120)
- 12 months warranty
B-CURE Laser kit
B-CURE Laser is supplied in a storage case with set of rechargeable batteries, battery charger compatible with UK, European and North America mains power outlets, carry pouch and easy to follow User Manual.
B-CURE Laser is Class 1 Laser and CE Mark Medical Device (CE0120)
12 months warranty
*Can be purchased VAT Free by chronically ill registered disabled people. VAT exemption declaration can be completed in our online shop at the time of purchase.
About Laser Phototherapy (LLLT)
Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) - Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) - Low Level Lasers
Low Level Laser = Cold Laser = Soft Laser = Laser Phototherapy Devices
LLLT = Laser Phototherapy
Lasers, including low level lasers referred to as phototherapy lasers are the latest and the most advanced light sources. They generate artificial light and amplify it into focused coherent intense beams of light. Laser technology plays a growing role in many aspects of modern life, including in medicine for pain relief and wound healing and for anti aging beauty therapy in aesthetics.
Please note that the most recent terminology refers to LLLT (low level laser therapy) as LASER PHOTOTHERAPY.
LOW LEVEL LASERS OR COLD LASERS are now frequently referred to as LASER PHOTOTHERAPY DEVICES or PHOTOTHERAPY LASERS.
When laser light is absorbed by a living tissue, it triggers biological reactions in the cells. Variety of endogenous chemical substances are produced in the cells and carried by blood and lymphatic flow to other parts of the system. Hence, the effects of cold laser light may not be only local, but can also achieve wide systemic effects.
Therapeutic effects of low level laser light irradiation - laser phototherapy - include the following:
- increased production of ATP (Adenosine TriPhosphate)
- increased cellular metabolism
- increased collagen production
- increased enzyme production
- increased protein synthesis
- better blood flow
- better lymphatic flow and drainage
- reduced inflammation
The main and the most important effect of laser light on cells is the accelerated production of the ATP (Adenosine TriPhosphate). This process is called 'biostimulation'.
ATP molecules are found in the cells of all living things. In animal and human systems, Adenosine TriPhosphate is synthesised in small cellular organelles called mitochondria. In the mitochondria, the primary cellular energy source - the ATP - is produced by combining oxygen with sugar derived from food.
ATP can be described as the 'energy carrier' or the 'energy shuttle' capable of harnessing the chemical energy generated from the breakdown of the foodstuffs and transporting it across cellular membranes for conversion into 'fuel' that is required for normal body functioning. Adenosine TriPhosphate is often referred to as the 'energy currency of life'.
If a person has insufficient levels of ATP available, the energy cannot reach the tissues. This can lead to a variety of health problems, such as a susceptibility to infectious diseases, poor wound healing, inflammation and swellings.
Low level laser therapy devices (= soft lasers = cold lasers = phototherapy lasers) deliver energy of the light into living tissues (this process is also referred to as 'phototherapy'), increasing the ATP and shuttling more energy and nutrients around the body for healthy metabolism, improved immunity and the appropriately functioning organs.
Please note that phototherapy lasers - also called cold lasers or soft lasers - are not 'heat lamps' and they do not cause perceptible tissue heating or even warming. Cold laser light does not heat treated tissues. The laser phototherapy exerts photochemical effects rather than thermal effects on living tissues. Phototherapy lasers biostimulate cells and tissues.
Low level laser therapy devices - cold lasers - soft lasers - laser phototherapy devices - phototherapy lasers - have been in medical and veterinary use for some 40 years. In the USA, the FDA approved phototherapy lasers for human use, because of their excellent safety profiles with no significant risks attached. To date, much effort has been vested in research into the effectiveness of the LLLT - cold laser therapy - and its applications in medicine, dermatology and anti-aging indications.
Laser phototherapy is able to address many painful problems and inflammatory conditions, ranging from pain relief to wound healing. Laser phototherapy also plays an increasingly important role in aging skin and tissue rejuvenation. Laser phototherapy has been found to be an effective non-invasive intervention for lines and wrinkles, collagen regeneration, skin firmness and skin sagging as well as hair growth and thinning hair conditions.
Low level laser therapy is also perfect for animal treatments. LLLT is safe, effective, easy to apply and painless. LLLT does not traumatise animals and can be used on large and small animals and pets alike. B-CURE laser is perfect for use in veterinary practice, during veterinary visits to farms or homes of pet owners and at home by individual pet owners. B-CURE Laser can help to speed up wound healing, relieve pain and address an array of animal problems.
B-Cure Laser Movie
B-CURE Laser Testimonials
- I bought your B-Cure Laser device about three months ago.
I suffered from elbow pain for few years. It was a chronic pain. I used ointments and pain killers and it did not provide a long term solution. I started using the laser device and it relieved my pain and I no longer have pain in my elbow!
In addition, I also suffered from chronic pain in my ankle. I started treating my ankle and your laser device treated my condition completely after two months and a half.
I am sharing the B Cure laser with my wife, who is a keen gardener. She has frequent cuts and scratches on her arms and also painful knees, sore leg muscles and stiff back. It is helping her too and she finds it soothing on her skin and muscles. Recently she got painful sunburn at the back of the neck and the laser relieved redness and soreness in few sessions over 2 or 3 days.
We will take the laser with us on our holiday in July. We are both in late 60s. We think that this laser will help us be more active and less painful.
Mr & Mrs. B (West Midlands)
- I am 73 years of age and I suffer from chronic shoulder, leg and knee aches and swelling.
In my opinion this device works well and it is helpful.
I also gave it to my daughter who had joint aches in her shoulders and knees after walking holiday and it also worked for her exceptionally.
We felt a significant relief of pain and an improvement in the functioning of painful joints such as the shoulder and the knee. There was visibly less swelling on my joints after few treatments and this also made movements much easier.
Mrs Mary S (Devon)
- Up to a year ago I suffered from strong pains in my knees, probably due to extensive use and the age. Consequently, I could not function properly. Contrary to my wish I had no choice but to have cortisone injections to my knees.
One day I saw an ad in the newspaper advertising the B-Cure Laser and I said to myself: "I should try this, maybe it will help and reduce the pain."
And indeed, after a limited number of treatments following the user instructions, the pain in my knees almost disappeared and I could return to my regular activities without experiencing any pain. To me this device is a wonder and I say this with certainty.
Mr I Z, age 76
- I bought B Cure Laser on the advice of physiotherapist to help me with painful repetitive strain injury on my wrist. It worked wonders for the wrist and I continue to use it as soon as I feel a twinge of ache coming back. But I also use the B Cure daily for facial anti aging. My upper lip lost most of its lines, the skin looks plump and smooth and the lipstick does not bleed anymore. My skin is soft and looks much moister, firmer and thicker. It is a fantastic machine!
Mrs Chris T.