AlertaMat Chair Falls Prevention System
AlertaMat Chair is designed to for use on armchairs and wheelchairs to help reduce the risk of accidental falling and prevent vulnerable patients from sustaining fall related injuries and fractures.
AlertaMat Chair can function as a standalone alert unit as it has its own alarm monitor for localised alerts. Alternatively, if centralised alerts via via existing nurse call system are preferable, the AlertaMat Chair connects easily with the most nurse call systems.
AlertaMat Chair is a small mat designed for use on different types of chairs, such as armchairs and even wheelchairs. AlertaMat Chair is most effective, when placed discreetly under the chair cushion to provide an alert to the carers, when the patient attempts to get up. The alert prompts the carers to check on the patient’s safety. As soon as the patient sits back on the chair again, the alarm is resets itself automatically.
AlertaMat Chair system comprises of a AlertaMat Chair mat (25 x 38 cm), a standalone alarm monitor and a 2 m cable.
AlertaMat Chair does not affect or reduce patients comfort, when sitting on the chair or wheelchair.
AlertaMat Chair is effective, versatile and easy to use. It can be conveniently powered by a battery or by mains.
AlertaMat Chair overview
- Plug and use
- Effective and versatile
- Helps reduce falls
- Helps prevent wandering
- Improves patient safety
- Designed for use in care home environment
- Suitable for care at home
- Suitable for wheelchair users
- Usable as a standalone alert system for localised alerts
- Usable with nurse call system for centralised alerts
- Automatic alarm reset, when patient sits on the chair
- High and low volume alert
- Multiple choice of alarm tone
- Adjustable delay to reduce falls alarms
- Battery or mains powered
- Low battery indicator
- Made from a hygienic, easy clean antibacterial material
- Dimensions: 25 x 38 cm
AlertaMat Chair – an effective and versatile chair and wheelchair alarm system that helps to reduce falls and prevent fall related injuries.
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£4.50 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.50 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 5 - 6 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£13.50 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
Dimensions: 25 x 38 cm
AlertaMat Chair system comprises of an AlertaMat Chair mat (25 x 38 cm), a standalone alarm monitor and a 2 m cable. 12 months warranty.
AlertaMat Chair is fitted with a single ring plug or a double ring plug. Please select as appropriate, when purchasing.
*VAT relief available for disabled persons or chronically ill persons receiving care at home.