ArmRx Gloves Cast Protectors
ArmRx Arm Gloves and ArmRx Leg Gloves - Effective Water and Moisture Protection
ArmRx Gloves for arms and legs are full length hydro dry cast protectors for effective, convenient and affordable protection from water and moisture during bathing and showering. ArmRx Gloves for Arms and Legs offer total protection from water and moisture during bathing or showering, whilst wearing plaster cast on broken arms or legs or bandages and dressings on wounds or lacerations on the arms or legs.
Every day many people require protection from water and moisture for their surgical dressings, bandaged wounds, plaster casts, intravenous sites, PICC lines (Peripherally Inserted Central Catheters) and many different skin conditions and lacerations during washing, bathing or showering or even attending a therapeutic session at a hydrotherapy pool.
ArmRx® products are innovative lightweight sleeves and/or leggings that provide an effective and totally watertight protection. The protectors are suitable for use in the institutional care environment (i.e. hospitals and nursing homes) as well as by individual users in their own homes and during travel. ArmRx products are tried, tested, proven and used in hundreds of hospitals and care institutions and by thousands of private users across the United States and other North American countries. In the UK, ArmRx has been successfully used by many people at home and in care institutions for the last decade.
ArmRx® Arm and Leg Gloves are CE marked Class 1 Medical Devices.
ArmRx Gloves for Arms and Legs overview
ArmRx Arm Gloves and ArmRx Leg Gloves are non-sterile clear polythene protectors that have been designed for convenient and safe "single user" applications in all possible situations - private residential, nursing care or clinical scenarios - at home or in care homes or in hospitals. ArmRx Arm Gloves and ArmRx Leg Gloves help to provide a totally effective wound protection, whilst offering the freedom, the convenience, the privacy and the comfort of unrestricted personal hygiene.
The ArmRx protective gloves and leggings are made in two versions - arm protectors and leg protectors. Each glove or legging is available in universal size and a new XXL size to protect large size plaster casts on arms and legs. The standard size is sufficient for the needs of 99 % of users. ArmRx Gloves are easily adjustable to the personal requirements of an individual user regardless of their height, body weight or respective lengths of their arms or legs. Each individual glove and legging can be fitted on to either the right or left relevant limb.
The gloves and the leggings are simple and easy to fit - it takes only 30 seconds to secure them in place without any assistance or at most with only minimal help. They are soft, comfortable and non-restrictive, allowing the users to retain their normal limb mobility and function at all times.
ArmRx® Arm Gloves and Leg Gloves help to improve hygiene and personal care without the risks of undesirable exposure to moisture and water (i.e. increased danger of infections or moisture related delays in healing). ArmRx products help patients to "stay dry" at bath time, thus saving valuable resources and nursing time by cutting down the number of reapplication of otherwise damaged dressings, bandages and casts. ArmRx Arm and Leg Gloves ensure that people enjoy the soothing comfort of bathing or invigorating showering without the stress and the worries about wetting their bandages, interfering with the injury areas or jeopardising the healing processes. Also very importantly - the ArmRx products allow the freedom and the comfort of hygiene without the loss of personal privacy.
ArmRx Arm Gloves and ArmRx Leg Gloves are made from environmentally friendly recyclable low density polyethylene (LDPE). They are easy to store and do not require special disposal. They are light, neatly packaged and convenient for use any time and anywhere - in the hospital, at home or during travel.
Each single pack of ArmRx Gloves consist of a single arm sleeve or a single legging with 2 "hook and loop" straps that adjust the glove to the required size and fasten it securely on the limb, forming a watertight pocket that keeps the user's arm or leg completely dry even during total submersion in water.
ArmRx Arm Gloves and ArmRx Leg Gloves overview
- ArmRx provide total protection from water and moisture
- ArmRx enable/improve personal hygiene and increase the associated sense of wellbeing
- ArmRx facilitate personal independence and preserve the privacy of personal care
- ArmRx reduce expense and inconvenience of replacing damaged dressings or casts
- ArmRx minimise health risks associated with the undesirable wetting of wounds, lacerations or skin conditions
- ArmRx allow normal non-restricted limb mobility during use
- ArmRx enable therapeutic effects of bathing
- ArmRx protectors are convenient, easy to use, light and non-bulky
- ArmRx products are portable, easy to store and easy to dispose off
- ArmRx products are environmentally friendly - polyethylene can be recycled or easily disposed of with normal waste
- ArmRx products are economical, inexpensive and affordable
ArmRx Arm Gloves and ArmRx Leg Gloves offer numerous gains that are especially important to healthcare organisations and care institutions:
- Cost savings on the premature replacements of casts, bandages and dressings damaged by water and moisture
- Cost savings on expensive nursing time required to replace the damaged dressings, bandages and plaster casts
- Cost savings on nursing time spent on assisting patients with their personal hygiene
- Cost savings on fewer health complications associated with undesirable exposure to water
- Achievable improvements in patient hygiene, cleanliness and independence
- Overall positive impact on standards of care
- Easy storage, administration and disposal
- Cost effective solution to many healthcare issues associated with effective patient recovery and rehabilitation
ArmRx® Arm and Leg Gloves are available in convenient and cost-effective packs suitable for every type of water protection need.
ArmRx Arm Gloves pack sizes
- ArmRx Arm Gloves Multi-Pack of 10
- ArmRx Arm Glove Single Pack
- ArmRx Arm Gloves Dispenser Pack of 30 Singles
ArmRx Leg Gloves pack sizes
- ArmRx Leg Gloves Multi-Pack of 4
- ArmRx Leg Glove Single Pack
- ArmRx Leg Gloves Dispenser Pack of 20 Singles
*ArmRx® products were designed and manufactured in the USA by the ArmRx Division of Aspen Company, Inc, based in Boise, Idaho.
In the UK, ArmRx Hydro Dry Protectors are distributed exclusively by Win Health Ltd., the European Distributors of ArmRx Products. Win Health Ltd. are registered Authorised Representatives for ArmRx products.
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£4.50 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.50 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 5 - 6 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£13.50 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
- ArmRx Arm Gloves: 1 universal size with adjustable straps. Compatible with both arms - left and right.
- ArmRx Leg Gloves (ArmRx Leggings): 1 universal size with adjustable straps. Compatible with both legs - left and right.
- ArmRx Arm Glove Single Pack includes 2 'hook and loop' straps, 1 disposable glove in a universal adjustable size compatible with both arms (left and right) and user instructions.
- ArmRx Leg Glove Single Pack includes 2 'hook and loop' straps, 1 disposable legging in universal adjustable size compatible with both legs (left and right) and user instructions.
- ArmRx Arm Gloves Multi-Pack of 10 contains 10 disposable gloves in universal adjustable size compatible with both arms (left and right), 2 adjustable 'hook and loop' straps and user instructions.
- ArmRx Leg Gloves Multi-Pack of 4 consists of 4 disposable leggings in universal adjustable size compatible with both legs (left and right) and user instructions.
- ArmRx Arm Gloves Dispenser Pack of 30 contains 30 disposable gloves in universal adjustable size compatible with both arms, 2 adjustable 'hook and loop' straps with each glove and user instructions.
- ArmRx Leg Gloves Dispenser Pack of 20 contains 20 disposable leggings in universal adjustable size and compatible with both legs (left and right), each with 2 adjustable 'hook and loop' straps and user instructions.