B-CURE Laser Dental – A Technological Breakthrough in Oral Health
B-CURE Dental Laser – Oral Health at Home
B-CURE Laser Dental is a medical device especially designed for the treatment of myofascial pain syndrome (i.e. jaw and facial pain), temporomandibular joint disorders, gum disease and maintenance of oral health.
B-CURE Dental Laser benefits
- Non-invasive natural treatment
- Clinically proven effectiveness
- No known adverse effects
- Easy and safe for daily use at home
- Compact, light and hand-held
- Suitable for all the family
B-CURE Laser Dental reduces pain, inflammation and bacterial levels associated with the following dental issues:
- Chronic periodontitis
- Dentin hypersensitivity
- Receding gums
- Deep gum ‘pockets’
- Gum surgery
- Facial Myofascial Pain Syndrome (i.e. jaw and face pain)
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder
With regular daily use at home, the B-CURE Laser Dental helps to treat acute and chronic gum disease (i.e. periodontitis), relieves pain and accelerates healing after dental procedures. B-CURE Laser Dental can help to achieve the following:
- Reduced inflammation
- Reduced bleeding, swelling and bad breath
- Reduced tooth sensitivity to heat and cold
- Reduced discomfort after scaling and root plaining
- Reduced discomfort after dental and dental hygiene procedures
- Accelerated tissue healing and faster recovery
Furthermore, the B-CURE Laser Dental helps to relieve pain and reduce swelling, treats inflammation and wounds caused by common dental procedures, such as root canal treatments, dental implants, extractions, teeth alignment and other dental surgery. The B-CURE Laser Dental was also proven to effectively address pain in the jaw joints, mouth ulcers, infections, herpetic blisters and lesions.
- A study from Parma University in Italy found that B-CURE Laser Dental significantly reduced (by 50%) the level of discomfort experienced by patients suffering from jaw joint problems and associated pain.
- A study from Hadassa University in Jerusalem found that the B-CURE Laser Dental has an anti-bacterial effect on bacteria causing gum disease and plaque.
Optional Purchase: B-CURE Stand – a flexible adjustable stand for convenience, comfort and treatment efficacy during prolonged use of the B-CURE Laser. B-CURE Stand enables convenient treatment without having to hand hold the laser during treatments or when treating areas difficult to reach, such as upper or lower back.
B-CURE Dental Laser and the Gum Disease
Gum diseases are very harmful! Gingivitis (i.e. gum inflammation) and periodontitis (chronic gum inflammation) arise due to accumulation of bacterial plaque and their toxins around the teeth and on gums. The toxins produced by the bacteria destroy bone and soft tissues, leading to receding gums and ultimately, if not treated, to the loss of teeth. Additionally, the gum disease can negatively affect other important organs, such as the heart, because the gum bacteria can penetrate the blood stream and spread via the blood vessels to the heart.
Gum diseases, such as gingivitis and periodontitis, are most common in people experiencing hormonal changes (i.e. teenagers, women around the time of menopause, pregnant women), people with high blood pressure, people with diabetes people suffering from stress and smokers.
Common symptoms of gum disease are bleeding gums, while brushing the teeth, red or swollen gums, painful gums, pain during chewing and moving or shifty teeth. If you experience any of these symptoms, you must see your dentist or dental hygienist urgently!
Using B-CURE Dental Laser
B-CURE Laser Dental is simple to use. B-CURE Laser Dental features relatively large treatment nozzle and its beam size is 4.5 cm long and 1 cm wide. When treating larger areas, you should ensure that you treat the entire area by moving the laser slowly over affected parts.
B-CURE Laser Dental is suitable for treatment of acute and chronic dental problems:
- When treating acute dental pain (i.e. deep clean, gum surgery, dental procedure or when suffering with gingivitis) – treat the area for 8 minutes prior to the procedure and for 8 minutes immediately after the procedure. Thereafter ensure that you treat the area for 8 minutes, 3 times a day for 7 days or until the problem/discomfort resolves.
- When treating chronic pain (i.e. periodontitis, receding gums, tooth hypersensitivity, deep gum pockets) – treat the area for 8 minutes, twice daily for as long as required or as your dentist or hygienist recommends.
Direct the B-CURE Laser Dental nozzle to your face outside the mouth over the treated area or over the area of pain (i.e. over the temporomandibular joint on the facial side of the ear) either horisontally or vertically:
- Horisontal positioning of the nozzle works best, when treating periodontitis, gingivitis, tooth extractions, inflammation, hypersensitivity, orthodontics and mouth ulcers.
- Vertical positioning of the nozzle works well for treating of painful implants and speeding up recovery after root canal treatment.
B-CURE Laser Dental produces results proven in clinical studies and in practical use. B-CURE Dental Laser delivers results everyone can trust!
B-CURE Dental Laser specifications
- Laser type: GaAlAs (solid state laser diode)
- Laser power: 250 mW max
- Wavelength: 808 nm infrared
- Laser Pulse frequency: 14 kHz
- Laser Pulse duration: 22 µS
- Energy per minute: 4.5 J (Joules)
- Work cycle: 30 %
- Effective laser lifetime: > 3000 hours
- Laser beam: 45 x 10 mm
- Beam divergence: +/- 3
- 'Eye safe' laser - no need to wear eye protective goggles during use
- Indicator light: Green LED 520 nM - intended for visual indication of laser beam
- Timer setting: 0 – 99.30 minutes
- Timer setting step: 30 seconds (increase or decrease)
- LCD display: 26 x 15 mm viewable area
- LCD timer display: 4 digit flashing in 1 second intervals
- Low optical power alert: indicates low laser power (< 50%)
- Buzzer alert: Indicates ON, OFF, working, laser low power or errors
- Automatic shut off: when not in use for 10 minutes or after 5 minutes, when timer is set to 0
- Electrical power: 3.2 W maximum
- Batteries: 3 x AAA rechargeable (NiMH)
- Battery operating time: > 2 hours
- Battery charging time: circa 5 - 7 hours from fully discharged batteries
- Battery charging current: 300 mA
- Power supply: AC/DC charging adapter 115/ 230 VAC, 65/5- Hz, 9V, 500 mA
- Dimensions: 200 x 70 x 40 mm
- Weight: 175 g with batteries
- Operating conditions: 0° C to 40° C at 15 - 90 % RH
- Laser Class 1
- Medical Device Class 2
- 12 months warranty
- Read User Manual prior to use and follow recommendations
- Retain User Manual for future reference
- Do not aim the laser beam at the eyes
- Do not use the laser over the stomach during pregnancy
- Do not use on areas with malignant tumours
- Consult a doctor or a dentist, if in any doubt
B-CURE Dental Laser – your perfect laser companion in your quest for oral health and life free of dental pain!
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£4.50 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.50 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 5 - 6 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£13.50 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
Dimensions: 200 x 70 x 40 mm / Weight: 175 g with batteries
B-CURE Laser Dental kit contains main laser control unit, 3 x rechargeable AAA batteries, charger with lead fitted with 3 pin UK plug, set of 2 global plugs adapters for Europe and, user manual and a soft carry case. CE mark and 1 year warranty.
Optional Purchase: B-CURE Stand – a flexible adjustable stand for convenience, convenience and treatment efficacy during prolonged use of the B-CURE Laser. B-CURE Stand enables convenient treatment without having to hand hold the laser during treatments or when treating areas difficult to reach, such as lower or upper back.
*B-CURE Laser Dental can be purchased VAT free for personal use by people suffering relevant chronic conditions (i.e. diabetes, chronic periodontitis, chronic temporomandibular joint disorder).