B-CURE Laser PRO for Clinics and Home Use
B-CURE Laser PRO for Laser Therapy with Dual Effects
B-CURE Laser PRO stops the pain and heals its source. B-CURE Laser PRO has been especially designed to combat pain and inflammation associated with acute and chronic painful conditions, injuries, wounds and burns.
B-CURE Laser PRO is by 30 % more powerful version of the B-CURE Laser Classic presented on another page of this website. B-CURE Laser PRO is suitable for applications at clinics by professionals as well as for home use.
Conditions that respond well to laser therapy (i.e. LLLT) include a wide range of orthopaedic conditions, acute and chronic pain and skin disorders (i.e. arthritic aches and pains, joint pain, muscle pain, inflammation, wounds, etc.).
B-CURE Laser PRO is suitable for treating of acute and chronic pain.
- Acute pain treatments: For pain associated with recent injury, trauma or burn, perform multiple sessions as soon as possible after sustaining the injury until relief is achieved. You should treat directly over the skin (i.e. not trough bandages or clothing) or in case of open wounds, placing the laser nozzle as close to the wound as possible without direct contact with it. Routine treatment duration of acute pain is 6 – 8 minutes 2 – 4 times a day.
- Chronic pain treatments: Pain that persists longer than one month (with high likelihood of inflammation also present) is chronic. You should commence with treatments of 1.5 minutes’ duration and increase by 30 seconds per day until you reach 6 – 8 minutes per treatment. Thereafter treat consistently 2 – 4 times per day. Should you experience increase of pain after treatment, there is no need to be alarmed. This is an indication that your body is responding to laser therapy and the healing bio-stimulation process has commenced. If there is no change in pain level, continue to increase the duration of therapy until you reach the recommended time.
B-CURE Laser PRO can be used as an independent treatment modality and as an adjunct treatment for conditions such as Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, fibromyalgia, myofascial pain syndromes (i.e. knee pain, neck, pain, lower and upper back pain, etc.), arthritis and joint disorders (i.e. Achilles tendonitis, tennis elbow, golfer’s elbow, etc.), medical skin conditions (i.e. acne, herpes simplex, fresh and old surgical wounds, scars, wounds, lacerations, ulcers, burns, etc.), post-pregnancy stretch marks, inflammation, tooth aches, sports injuries and for laser acupuncture applications.
B-CURE Laser PRO is easy and safe to use. It is ‘eye safe’ soft laser and does not require the users or the therapists to wear safety goggles during treatments.
B-CURE Laser PRO features relatively large treatment nozzle and its beam size is 4.5 cm long and 1 cm wide. When treating larger areas, you should ensure that you treat the entire area by moving the laser slowly over affected parts.
Optional Purchase: B-CURE Stand – a flexible adjustable stand for convenience, comfort and treatment efficacy during prolonged use of the B-CURE Laser. B-CURE Stand enables convenient treatment without having to hand hold the laser during treatments or when treating difficult to reach body areas (i.e. upper or lower back).
B-CURE Laser PRO delivers outcomes proven in clinical studies and in practical use. B-CURE Laser PRO delivers results you can trust!
B-CURE Laser PRO specifications
- Laser type: GaAlAs (single laser diode)
- Laser power: 250 mW max
- Wavelength: 808 nm infrared
- Laser Pulse frequency: 13 kHz
- Laser Pulse duration: 26 µS
- Energy per minute: 5 J (Joules)
- Work cycle: 33 %
- Effective laser lifetime: > 4000 hours
- Laser beam: 45 x 10 mm
- Beam divergence: +/- 3
- 'Eye safe' laser - no need to wear eye protective goggles during use
- Indicator light: Green LED 520 nM - intended for visual indication of laser beam
- Timer setting: 0 - 30 minutes
- Timer setting step: 30 seconds (increase or decrease)
- LCD display: 26 x 15 mm viewable area
- LCD timer display: 4 digit flashing in 1 second intervals
- Low optical power alert: indicates low laser power (< 50%)
- Buzzer alert: Indicates ON, OFF, working, laser low power or errors
- Automatic shut off: when not in use for 10 minutes or after 5 minutes, when timer is set to 0
- Electrical power: 3.2 W maximum
- Batteries: 3 x AAA rechargeable (NiMH)
- Battery operating time: > 4 hours
- Battery charging time: circa 5 hours
- Battery charging current: 300 mA
- Power supply: AC/DC charging adapter 115/ 230 VAC, 65/5- Hz, 9V, 500 mA
- Dimensions: 200 x 70 x 40 mm
- Weight: 175 g with batteries
- Operating conditions: 0° C to 40° C at 15 - 90 % RH
- Laser Class 1
- Medical Device Class 2
- 12 months warranty
- Do not aim the laser beam at the eyes
- Do not use the laser over the stomach during pregnancy
- Do not use on areas with malignant tumours
- Consult a doctor, if in any doubt
B-CURE Laser PRO and the LLLT
LLLT is effective and safe and can be applied with confidence at home. LLLT is side-effect free and can be used on its own as a standalone therapy modality or in conjunction with other conventional therapies, such as medication or physiotherapy.
For centuries, light has been recognised for its healing and stimulating effects. During low level laser therapy, concentrated bio-stimulating light is delivered to the living cells and tissues. The light energises cells and accelerates tissue repair by stimulation and activation of metabolic and healing processes. Activated metabolism is characterised by increased synthesis of natural endogenous pain relieving hormones called endorphins and the synthesis of enzyme called SOD (i.e. Super Oxide Dismutase) that combats inflammation and pain.
B-CURE Laser PRO – the perfect laser therapy companion for clinics and homes!
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£4.50 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.50 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 5 - 6 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£13.50 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
Dimensions: 200 x 70 x 40 mm / Weight: 175 g with batteries
B-CURE Laser PRO kit contains main laser control unit, 3 x rechargeable AAA batteries, charger with lead and set of global plugs, including UK 3 pin plug, user manual and a soft carry case. CE mark and 1 year warranty.
Optional Purchase: B-CURE Stand – a flexible adjustable stand for convenience, comfort and treatment efficacy during prolonged use of the B-CURE Laser. B-CURE Stand enables convenient treatment without having to hand hold the laser during treatments or when treating difficult to reach body areas, such as upper or lower back.
*B-CURE-Laser PRO can be purchased VAT free for personal use by people suffering relevant chronic problems and disabled people.