B-CURE Laser SPORT for Sports Injuries and Pain
B-CURE Laser SPORT – the Personal Physiotherapist for Athletes and Active People
B-CURE Laser SPORT has been especially designed to combat pain and inflammation associated with acute and chronic orthopaedic conditions and sports injuries.
B-CURE Laser SPORT reduces pain and treats inflammation speedily, enabling fast return to training and normal exercise routine after injuries or strenuous activities. Treatments with B-CURE Laser SPORT for just 6 – 8 minutes twice daily deliver high energy levels and produce highly effective pain relief and tissue repairs and healing.
B-CURE Laser SPORT is a part of the effective, safe and easy to use B-CURE family of soft lasers for pain relief and better healing at home or at clinics. B-CURE Laser SPORTS is more powerful than the B-CURE Laser Classic presented on another page of this website. B-CURE Laser SPORT has been especially designed to effective deliver pain relief and healing solution to people actively participating on sports as well as those who live very active lives.
Conditions that respond well to laser therapy (i.e. LLLT) include a wide range of orthopaedic conditions, acute and chronic pain and skin disorders (i.e. arthritic aches and pains, joint pain, muscle pain, inflammation, open wounds, post-surgical wounds, etc.). LLLT is also highly effective for the relief of activity related injuries, such as bruises, sprains and strains, post-traumatic pain and discomfort caused by excessive training or exercising.
B-CURE Laser SPORT delivers 4.5 Joules per minute of treatment and should be used for 6 – 8 minutes 2 – 4 times a day.
You can use the B-CURE Laser SPORT to treat injured muscles (i.e. rotator cuff sprain) and for effective trigger point therapy. It is also effective in the treatment of tendon injuries, such as Golfer’s Elbow, Tennis Elbow, Jumper’s Knee and Achilles Tendonitis as well as for treating ligaments injuries (i.e. rupture or strain on anterior and exterior knee, ligaments, Plantar fasciitis, injuries to the ankle ligaments, exterior thigh ligament, etc.).
B-CURE Laser SPORT also treats acute pain (i.e. pain associate with recent injury, trauma or burns) and different types of chronic pain (i.e. pain with or without inflammation that persists for over one month), including arthritic aches and pains.
B-CURE Laser SPORT is easy and safe to use. It is ‘eye safe’ soft laser and does not require the users or the therapists to wear safety goggles during treatments.
B-CURE Laser SPORT features relatively large treatment nozzle and its beam size is 4.5 cm long and 1 cm wide. When treating larger areas, you should ensure that you treat the entire area by moving the laser slowly over affected parts.
Optional Purchase: B-CURE Stand – a flexible adjustable stand for convenience, comfort and treatment efficacy during prolonged use of the B-CURE Laser. B-CURE Stand enables convenient treatment without having to hand hold the laser during treatments or when treating difficult to reach body areas, such as upper or lower back.
B-CURE Laser SPORT produces results proven in clinical studies and in practical use. B-CURE Laser SPORT delivers results everyone can trust!
B-CURE Laser SPORT specifications
- Laser type: GaAlAs (single laser diode)
- Laser power: 250 mW max
- Wavelength: 808 nm infrared
- Laser Pulse frequency: 14 kHz
- Laser Pulse duration: 22 µS
- Energy per minute: 4.5 J (Joules)
- Work cycle: 30 %
- Effective laser lifetime: > 4000 hours
- Laser beam: 45 x 10 mm
- Beam divergence: +/- 3
- 'Eye safe' laser - no need to wear eye protective goggles during use
- Indicator light: Green LED 520 nM - intended for visual indication of laser beam
- Timer setting: 0 - 30 minutes
- Timer setting step: 30 seconds (increase or decrease)
- LCD display: 26 x 15 mm viewable area
- LCD timer display: 4 digit flashing in 1 second intervals
- Low optical power alert: indicates low laser power (< 50%)
- Buzzer alert: Indicates ON, OFF, working, laser low power or errors
- Automatic shut off: when not in use for 10 minutes or after 5 minutes, when timer is set to 0
- Electrical power: 3.2 W maximum
- Batteries: 3 x AAA rechargeable (NiMH)
- Battery operating time: > 4 hours
- Battery charging time: circa 5 hours
- Battery charging current: 300 mA
- Power supply: AC/DC charging adapter 115/ 230 VAC, 65/5- Hz, 9V, 500 mA
- Dimensions: 200 x 70 x 40 mm
- Weight: 175 g with batteries
- Operating conditions: 0° C to 40° C at 15 - 90 % RH
- Laser Class 1
- Medical Device Class 2
- 12 months warranty
- Safety precautions
- Do not aim the laser beam at the eyes
- Do not use the laser over the stomach during pregnancy
- Do not use on areas with malignant tumours
- Consult a doctor if in any doubt
B-CURE Laser SPORT and the LLLT
Sport injuries result from acute trauma or even repetitive strain associated with physical activities. Sports injuries can affect soft tissue, such as muscles, ligaments and tendons or they can involve trauma to the bones.
Low level laser therapy (i.e. LLLT) is very effective in the treatment of many common types of activity related soft tissue and joints trauma injuries. Low level lasers, such as the B-CURE Laser SPORT are routinely used by professional athletes and sports therapists and sports doctors to relieve pain, reduce inflammation, speed up healing, accelerate tissue regeneration, minimise scar tissue formation and considerably shorten recovery time. As the LLLT accelerates healing after injuries are sustained, it can prevent drop outs from athletic competitions and reduce injury-related down time and the loss of valuable training time.
For centuries, light has been recognised for its healing and stimulating effects. Low level laser therapy delivers concentrated bio-stimulating light to the living tissues. The light energises cells and accelerates tissue repair by stimulation and activation of metabolic and healing processes. Activated metabolism is characterised by increased synthesis of natural endogenous pain relieving hormones called endorphins and the synthesis of enzyme called SOD (i.e. Super Oxide Dismutase) that combats inflammation and pain.
Most commonly occurring sports and activity related injuries that can benefit from pain relief and accelerated healing associated with the LLLT:
- muscle ruptures
- torn and injured ligaments
- inflamed tendons
- Achilles tendon injuries
- bruises, abrasions, lacerations and all types of open wounds and post-operative sutures
- knee injuries, including internal knee ligament injuries
- ankle injuries, including ankle joint distortions
- bursitis, including shoulder bursitis
- epicondylitis (i.e. Goal Keeper’s injury)
- patellar tendonitis (i.e. Jumper's Knee)
- adduction movement disorders
B-CURE Laser SPORT can be used on its own as a standalone therapy modality or in conjunction with other conventional therapies, such as medication or physiotherapy.
B-CURE Laser SPORT – the perfect laser companion for sportsmen and women and all other active people!
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£4.50 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.50 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 5 - 6 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£13.50 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
Dimensions: 200 x 70 x 40 mm / Weight: 175 g with batteries
B-CURE Laser SPORT kit contains main laser control unit, 3 x rechargeable AAA batteries, charger with lead and set of global plugs, including UK 3 pin plug, user manual and a soft carry case. CE mark and 1 year warranty.
Optional Purchase: B-CURE Stand – a flexible adjustable stand for convenience, comfort and treatment efficacy during prolonged use of the B-CURE Laser. B-CURE Stand enables convenient treatment without having to hand hold the laser during treatments or when treating difficult to reach areas, such as upper or lower back.
*B-CURE-Laser SPORT can be purchased VAT free for personal use by people suffering relevant chronic problems and disabled people.