B-CURE Laser Vet PRO Veterinary Laser - FINAL PRICE DROP
B-CURE Laser VET PRO - FINAL PRICE DROP - reduced from £780.00 + VAT to £550.00 + VAT - extremely low stock - only 1 unit remaining
B-CURE Laser Vet PRO for Veterinary Clinics and Home Use
B-CURE Laser Vet PRO Veterinary Laser for Pain Relief and Healing in Pets and Larger Animals
B-CURE Laser Vet PRO a powerful soft laser for the treatment of pain, orthopaedic conditions, wound healing and dental problems in domestic pets (i.e. cats and dogs) and larger animals (i.e. ponies, horses, etc.). B-CURE Laser Vet PRO is suitable for applications at veterinary clinics by professional veterinarians and for home use, when applied by pet owners.
Benefiting from cutting edge technology, the B-CURE Laser Vet PRO is light, rechargeable, easy to apply and both pet and user friendly. Suitable for treatments of a wide array of painful conditions, wounds and injuries, B-CURE Laser Vet PRO delivers effective, fast, safe, non-traumatising and non-invasive soft laser therapy treatment. Treatments with B-CURE Laser Vet PRO are entirely painless and side-effects free. You can apply B-CURE Laser Vet PRO on its own or alongside other therapies, such as medication, massage or physiotherapy prescribed or performed by your veterinarian.
Problems that respond well to laser therapy (i.e. LLLT) include a wide range of orthopaedic conditions, acute and chronic pain, tendon and skin disorders (i.e. arthritic aches and pains, joint pain, muscle pain, tendonitis, inflammation, injuries and superficial and open wounds, etc.).
B-CURE Laser Vet PRO is suitable for treating of acute and chronic pain and conditions in family pets, ponies and performing horses, working dogs and farm animals.
Optional Purchase: B-CURE Stand – a flexible adjustable stand for convenience, comfort and treatment efficacy during prolonged use of the B-CURE Laser. B-CURE Stand enables convenient treatment without having to hand hold the laser during treatments or when treating areas difficult to reach.
Examples of veterinary conditions treatable with B-CURE Laser Vet PRO:
- Musculoskeletal: Arthritis, arthrosis, osteoarthritis, hip dysplasia, back pain, tendinopathy, cruciate ligaments, tendon weakness, joint disorders, sprains, strains, joint pain, muscle pain, wobbler syndrome (neck problems).
- Dental: Chronic periodontitis, stomatitis, gingivitis, faucitis, etc.
- Skin: Lick granuloma, irritations and ‘hot spots’, feline acne, post-surgical wounds and scars, non-healing wounds, open wounds, infected wounds, ruptured anal sacs and fistulas, pododermatitis.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture stimulation, triggers points.
- Neurologic: Cranial nerve paralysis (i.e. trigeminal nerve, vestibular nerve), peripheral nerve paralysis (i.e. ulnar nerve, radial nerve), spinal injuries (i.e. intervertebral disc protrusion), etc.
- Other: Chronic otitis.
Acute pain treatments: For pain associated with recent injury, trauma or burn, perform multiple sessions as soon as possible after the injury was sustained. You should treat directly over the affected area clearing or parting the fur as much as possible or in case of open wounds, placing the laser nozzle as close to the wound as possible without direct contact with it. It is recommended to perform multiple 8 minute sessions per day until healing is achieved.
Chronic pain treatments: Pain that persists longer than one month (with high likelihood of inflammation also present) is chronic. You should commence with treatments of 1.5 minutes’ duration sessions and increase by 30 seconds per day until you reach 8 minutes per treatment 2 – 4 times per day. Thereafter treat consistently for 8 minutes 2 – 4 times per day.
Treatments with B-CURE Laser Vet PRO are effective and safe with no side-effects or risk of overdose. Treatments are gentle, non-invasive and non-traumatising to the pets or animals. B-CURE Laser Vet PRO is easy and safe to use. It is ‘eye safe’ soft laser and does not require the users or the therapists to wear safety goggles during treatment applications. B-CURE Laser Vet PRO feature relatively large treatment nozzle and its beam size is 4.5 cm long and 1 cm wide. When treating larger areas, you should ensure that you treat the entire area by moving the laser slowly over affected parts.
B-CURE Laser Vet PRO delivers outcomes proven in veterinary studies and in practical use. B-CURE Laser Vet PRO delivers results veterinarians and pet owners can trust!
B-CURE Laser Vet PRO specifications
- Laser type: GaAlAs (single laser diode)
- Laser power: 250 mW max
- Wavelength: 808 nm infrared
- Laser Pulse frequency: 13 kHz
- Laser Pulse duration: 26 µS
- Energy per minute: 5 J (Joules)
- Work cycle: 33 %
- Effective laser lifetime: > 4000 hours
- Laser beam: 45 x 10 mm
- Beam divergence: +/- 3
- 'Eye safe' laser - no need to wear eye protective goggles during use
- Indicator light: Green LED 520 nM - intended for visual indication of laser beam
- Timer setting: 0 - 30 minutes
- Timer setting step: 30 seconds (increase or decrease)
- LCD display: 26 x 15 mm viewable area
- LCD timer display: 4 digit flashing in 1 second intervals
- Low optical power alert: indicates low laser power (< 50%)
- Buzzer alert: Indicates ON, OFF, working, laser low power or errors
- Automatic shut off: when not in use for 10 minutes or after 5 minutes, when timer is set to 0
- Electrical power: 3.2 W maximum
- Batteries: 3 x AAA rechargeable (NiMH)
- Battery operating time: > 4 hours
- Battery charging time: circa 5 hours
- Battery charging current: 300 mA
- Power supply: AC/DC charging adapter 115/ 230 VAC, 65/5- Hz, 9V, 500 mA
- Dimensions: 200 x 70 x 40 mm
- Weight: 175 g with batteries
- Operating conditions: 0° C to 40° C at 15 - 90 % RH
- Laser Class 1
- Medical Device Class 2a
- 12 months warranty
- Do not aim the laser beam at the eyes of the animals or people
- Do not use the laser over the stomach during pregnancy
- Do not use on areas with malignant tumours
B-CURE Laser Vet PRO – the perfect veterinary laser therapy companion for veterinarians and pet owners!
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£4.50 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.50 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 5 - 6 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£13.50 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
Dimensions: 200 x 70 x 40 mm / Weight: 175 g with batteries
B-CURE Laser Vet PRO kit contains laser unit, 3 x rechargeable AAA batteries, charger with lead fitted with 3 pin UK plug, European plug adapter, US plug adapter, user manual, a soft carry case and a laser stand. CE mark and 12 months warranty.
B-CURE Stand – a flexible adjustable stand for convenience, comfort and treatment efficacy during prolonged use of the B-CURE Laser. B-CURE Stand enables convenient treatment without having to hand hold the laser during treatments or when treating areas difficult to reach.
B-CURE Laser VET PRO - FINAL PRICE DROP - reduced from £780.00 + VAT to £550.00 + VAT - extremely low stock - only 1 unit available