Beurer AS 50 Activity Sensor
Beurer Activity Sensor
Beurer Activity Sensor helps you keep a watchful eye on your activity levels, keeping you healthier, leaner and happier for life! Maintaining appropriate levels of activity each day plays an important role in attaining and maintaining good general health and fitness. Exercise is a pre-requisite of healthy lifestyle. Physical activities keep you fit and reduce your risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Beurer AS 50 Activity Sensor tracks your personal physical activities and stores your daily totals in the 14 days memory.
- Beurer AS 50 Activity Sensor is perfect for assessing and recording your actual daily physical efforts objectively and precisely.
- Beurer AS 50 Activity Sensor can motivate you to convert your good intentions into action, helping you to lead more active life.
Beurer AS 50 Activity Sensor can be your practical and discreet companion on your pathway to a healthier lifestyle, greater fitness and better health.
Beurer AS 50 Activity Sensor is compatible with Beurer HealthManager software. You can download free HealthManager software and EasyFit software here.
Beurer AS 50 Activity Sensor overview
- Electronic activity sensor
- 5-level sensitivity setting
- Memory and activity function to monitor your movements every day
- 14 days memory
- 3 level user reward system (results with smiles)
- Time of activity
- Number of steps
- Calorie consumption + fat burn
- 24 hour clock function
- Can be worn on a belt, wrist or placed in a pocket
- EasyFit software with USB cable for PC downloads
- Battery powered with 3 V lithium battery
- Watertight to 10 m (spray protected)
- Holds Plus X Award for the 'Best Activity Sensor of the Year 2010'
- Distinguished with Plus X Award in Design & Ease of use
- CE mark
- 3 years warranty
Beurer AS 50 Activity Sensor background
Beurer AS 50 Activity Sensor is your practical and discreet companion on your way to healthier lifestyle, greater fitness and better health. It enables you to check your daily levels of physical activities and calculates your calorie consumption, making it possible for you to assess your daily exercise amount objectively and honestly, thus motivating you to make lifestyle adjustments essential for continuing good health or greatly improved health. Beurer Activity Sensor is a watch like device that enables you to check you daily amount of exercise and physical activities in general. Physical activities consume energy. If you exercise and watch your calorie intake, you will either lose weight or maintain it at a healthy level. Exercise reduces your risk of cardiovascular problems and gives you a feeling of wellbeing. Experts advise 7000 - 10000 steps or 30 minutes of exercise to be taken per day.
The Beurer Activity Sensor is perfect for assessing and recording your actual daily physical efforts objectively and precisely. It can motivate you to convert your good intentions to lead more active life into actions. Thanks to its multi-dimensional acceleration sensor, the device monitors activities continually throughout the day and analyses results at the end of the day. It calculates length of activity, paces, distance (using Easyfit software), calorie consumption in kcal and fat metabolism. The Activity Sensor also offers a quick assessment of your ongoing activities by differentiating them into 3 categories that outline the level of activity already completed (see 3 samples listed below).
- User has already taken 3333 paces (steps) in normal or quick walking or quick walked for 10 minutes in one go.
- User has already taken 6666 paces (steps) in normal or quick walking or quick walked for 10 minutes in one go.
- Target achieved, user taken 10000 paces or walked quickly for 30 minutes at a time.
'Normal walking' is defined as less than 90 steps per minute ( < 90 steps / minute )
'Quick walking' is defined as more than 90 steps per minute ( > 90 steps / minute )
With its Smiles Reward System, the Beurer Activity Sensor encourages you to be active every day, walking your way to health and fitness.
Beurer Activity Sensor AS 50 is small and discreet. It can be either worn as a watch on your wrist or attached to a belt with a clip or simply put into a shirt or trouser pocket.
Beurer Activity Sensor is your practical and discreet companion on your way to healthier lifestyle, greater fitness and better health. If you wish to get more information than provided in the 3 activity levels at the end of the day, just plug the sensor into your home computer via USB interface. After transferring data to your computer, you can use the free Beurer software 'EasyFit' to monitor activities long term. You can plan and manage your workout schedule, providing a sound basis for comprehensive long term weight management.
EasyFit Software functions:
- Calendar functions
- Transfer of the training recordings
- Weekly workout planning for achieving the desired weight
- Various analyses and graphics for observing the training progress
EasyFit Software PC System Requirement
- Operating system: Windows 2000/XP (SP2), Vista
- CPU: optimal from 1.2 GHz
- Main memory: optimal from 256 MB RAM
- Hard disk: optimal from 200 MB free storage space, minimum 100 MB
- Graphic resolution: from 1024 x 768
- Other requirements: CD-ROM drive, USB port
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£4.50 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.50 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 5 - 6 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£13.50 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
Beurer AS 50 Activity Sensor kit consists of the sensor unit with built-in belt clip, wristband strap, USB cable, 3 V lithium battery, quick start guide and bilingual user manual (English, German). CE mark and 3 years warranty.