Beurer BC 19 Talking Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor
Beurer BC 19 Talking Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor is designed for measuring arterial blood pressure (systolic and diastolic blood pressure) at the wrist. Beurer BC 19 Blood Pressure Monitor is an accurate and reliable device that is affordable and represents a great value for money. The Beurer BC 19 Blood Pressure Monitor is a modern wrist blood pressure monitor with voice output - you can select your preferable language from German, English or Spanish. Alternatively - you can switch the voice function off.
Beurer BC 19 Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor measures your blood pressure easily and fast, storing the results and displaying the readings together with the average. The blood pressure values are classified and graphically evaluated according to the WHO blood pressure guidelines as shown in the user manual.
Additionally, the Beurer BC 19 Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor issues a warning to the user, if a cardiac arrhythmia is detected. As soon as arrhythmia is detected a flashing warning icon is displayed on the LCD screen.
The symptoms of cardiac arrhythmia, such as omitted or premature heart beats, slow or very fast heart rate may be caused by many different factors, including heart disease, physical predisposition or excessive use of stimulants (i.e. caffeine), stress or lack of sleep. Beurer BC 19 Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor gives the user an indication of possible cardiac arrhythmia, so that a doctor is consulted at the earliest opportunity for consultation to ascertain the potential problem.
Beurer BC 19 Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor has 2 memory channels with 60 memory spaces each. It saves the blood pressure measurements from 2 people or gives one use the opportunity to save the morning and evening measurement on a separate channel for greater clarify of monitoring and recall. The Beurer BM 34 upper arm blood pressure monitor is battery powered and uses 4 alkaline 1.5 V batteries.
Beurer BC 19 Talking Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor specifications
- Oscilometric non-invasive wrist blood pressure monitor
- Range: 0 - 300 mm Hg
- Pulse: 40 - 180 beats/minute
- Accuracy: systolic & diastolic +/- 3 mmHg; pulse +/- 5%
- Memory: 2 x 60 memory places
- Dimensions: 85 x 70 x 31 mm
- Weight: circa 140 g
- Cuff circumference for a wrist of circa 140 x 195 mm
- Operating temperature: + 5° C to 40° C, 40 - 80% RH
- Power supply: 2 x 1.5 V Micro alkaline type LR 03 batteries
- Battery life: circa 250 measurements
When measuring your blood pressure on a wrist blood pressure monitor, remember that you must use your left arm lying down or sitting. An important factor to remember is to position your left arm at an angle so that the blood pressure monitor cuff is aligned with the level of your heart.
Return to Beurer Wrist Blood Pressure Monitors page.
Beurer BC 19 Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor with Voice - your talking companion in blood pressure monitoring at home!
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£4.50 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.50 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 5 - 6 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£13.50 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
Dimensions: 85 x 70 x 31 mm / Weight: circa 140 g
Beurer BC 19 Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor is supplied with a convenient carry box for travel or storage, easy to follow user manual and 2 x 1.5 V Micro batteries. CE Medical Device with 3 years warranty.