Beurer BM 65 Multi User Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
Beurer BM 65 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor is a fully automatic MULTI-USER blood pressure monitor with WHO classification, arrhythmia detection, date and time for effective management of your blood pressure. Beurer BM 65 features 10 x 30 memory spaces, enabling entire family to measure and store their blood pressure measurements.
Beurer BM 65 Multi-User Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor comes with 2 cuffs, enabling blood pressure taking from children and adults. The cuffs are in sizes 22 – 30 cm arm circumference and 30 – 42 cm arm circumference.
Beurer BM 65 Blood Pressure Monitor features large LCD display with blue lighting for easy reading. Ergonomic handle enables convenient and easy holding. The Beurer BM 65 features an LCD that displays the following data:
- Time and date
- Diastolic pressure
- Memory display, average value (R), morning average value ((AM), evening average value (PM)
- Systolic pressure
- WHO classification
- Arrhythmia recognition
- Measured pulse
- Battery life indication
Beurer BM 65 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor is compatible with free downloadable Beurer HealthManager software. You can download HealthManager here!
The BM 65 Blood Pressure Monitor is battery powered and uses 4 x AAA 1.5 V alkaline batteries. Battery life indicator warns you of a need for battery change. The monitor can also be used with mains adaptor (not supplied). USB interface enables PC connection.
Beurer BM 65 Multi-User Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor technical specifications
- Method of measurement: Oscillometric, non-invasive blood pressure measurement on the upper arm
- Compatible with Beurer HealthManager free software. Download HealthManager here.
- Range of measurements: Pressure 0 – 295 mm Hg; systolic 30 – 280 mm Hg; diastolic 30 – 280 mm Hg; pulse 40 – 180 beats/minute
- Accuracy: Systolic +/-3 mm Hg; diastolic +/- 3 mm Hg; pulse +/- 5% of the displayed value
- Memory: 10 x 30 memory places
- Dimensions: 240 x 120 x 50 mm
- Weight: circa 419 g
- Cuff sizes: 22 – 30 cm; 30 – 42 cm
- Operating temperature: + 5⁰ C to + 40⁰ C, < 90% RH
- Power supply: 4 x 1.5 V AAA alkaline batteries (LR03)
- Battery life: Approximately 220 measurements
- Quality certification: CE mark Medical Device (CE0344)
- Warranty: 3 years
Beurer BM 65 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor – affordable modern multi-user upper arm blood pressure monitor for you and your family!
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£4.50 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.50 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 5 - 6 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£13.50 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
Dimensions: 240 x 120 x 50 mm / Weight: circa 419 g
Cuff sizes: 22 – 30 cm; 30 – 42 cm
Beurer BM 65 Multi User Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor kit consists of the ergonomically shaped control unit with LCD display, 2 cuffs (22 – 30 cm & 30 – 42 cm), user manual, 4 x 1.5 V AAA batteries, USB cable and storage case. CE mark Medical Device and 3 years warranty.