Beurer EM 26 Shoulder TENS for Drug-Free Shoulder Pain Relief
Beurer EM 26 is a wearable shoulder TENS designed to be worn over shoulder area to relieve acute and chronic pain and discomfort felt at the shoulder. Utilising proven TENS technology (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) for shoulder pain relief, the Beurer EM 26 Shoulder TENS is effective, safe, convenient and easy to use. Ergonomically shaped universal shoulder cuff is designed to fit both shoulders and features 2 wear-free water contact electrodes that do not need replacement or use of conductive gel prior to use.
Beurer EM 26 Shoulder TENS features 4 pre-set TENS muscle training programs with 20 level of adjustable intensity, countdown timer and a safety switch-off. Controlled by a handheld control unit with a convenient belt clip for comfort during stimulation, the Beurer EM 26 Shoulder TENS is suitable for people with diagonal body circumference of up to 120 cm.
Perfect for relief of acute and chronic shoulder pain and discomfort, the Beurer EM 26 Wearable Shoulder TENS provides lasting relief of shoulder pain naturally without drugs and drug-related side-effects.
TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) is an effective and safe therapy modality. When administered correctly, TENS has no side effects, because TENS reduces pain without drugs. TENS therapy has been thoroughly clinically researched as well as proven in clinical use for many decades. TENS therapy works by inhibiting pain signals and preventing them from reaching pain centre in the brain. Additionally, TENS therapy stimulates secretion of endorphins, body’s own natural pain relieving substances known to reduce sensation of pain, whilst creating a feeling of wellbeing.
Beurer EM 26 Shoulder TENS summary
- Wearable TENS machine with non-wireless remote controller for shoulder pain
- Utilises transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation method of drug-free pain relief
- Single channel wearable shoulder TENS
- Effective, safe and easy to use wearable shoulder TENS
- Effectively and safely treats acute and chronic shoulder pain without drugs and side-effects associated with medication
- Universal ergonomically shaped flexible shoulder cuff that fits both shoulders (i.e. left and right)
- Shoulder cuff has hook & loop fasteners that adjust the cuff to an individual shoulder size and shape
- Fits people with diagonal upper body circumference of up to 120 cm
- Features 2 wear-free water-contact electrodes made of conductive carbon-based material
- Does not need application of contact gel or electrodes replacements (i.e. water-contact electrodes do not need conductive gel)
- 4 pre-set stimulation programs
- Adjustable intensity with 20 intensity levels
- Program lock button
- Countdown timer
- Safety switch-off
- Handheld non-wireless remote controller with LCD screen and convenient belt clip
- Battery powered – uses 3 x AAA batteries (supplied)
- Battery status indicator
- CE 0484 Medical Device
- 5 years warranty
Beurer EM 26 Shoulder TENS 4 pre-set programs
- Program A: 4 Hz – 110 Hz (3 phases); 30 minutes duration – indicated for recurring acute shoulder pain or chronic shoulder pain
- Program B: 4 Hz; 25 minutes duration – best for chronic shoulder pain
- Program C: 2 Hz (burst); 25 minutes duration - good for chronic shoulder pain
- Program D: 100 Hz; 25 minutes duration - works well for acute shoulder pain, prevention or acute flare-ups
Using Beurer EM 26 Shoulder TENS
The wearable Beurer EM 26 is simple to prepare for use and it is easy to apply. Simply follow illustrated user instructions included in multilingual user manual.
Useful tips to remember:
- Fit the batteries into the battery compartment.
- Connect the controller with the cuff, using the connection cable.
- Ensure that the area to be treated is clean and wet/moist with water.
- Moisten the integral skin electrodes with water.
- Ensure the controller is connected to the cuff prior to switching on.
- Select your treatment program.
- Choose the intensity level - treatment must be felt but must not be uncomfortable.
- For best outcomes, relax for the duration of the treatment.
Beurer EM 26 Shoulder TENS technical specifications
- TENS machine with flexible cuff for shoulder pain
- Pulse length: 60 – 220 µs per phase
- Waveform: symmetric biphasic rectangular pulse
- Output voltage: max 50 Vpp / 5.5 V rms at 500 ohm load
- Output current: max 100 mApp / 11 mArms at 500 ohm load
- Output frequency: 2 – 110 Hz
- Voltage supply: 4.5 V (3 x 1.5 AAA, type LR03)
- Operating conditions: 0° to 40° C, 20 – 65% RH
- Storage conditions: 0° to 55° C, 10 – 90 % RH
- Cuff adjustable with hook & loop fasteners
- Fits people with diagonal body circumference of up to 120 cm
- Dimensions: circa 8.6 x 8.3 x 3.6 cm
- Weight: Device with batteries: circa 90 g // Device, cuff and cable: circa 165 g with batteries
- CE 0483 Medical Device
- 5 years warranty
Please read the user manual prior to first use and follow all recommendations and contraindications listed. Retain user manual for future reference.
Please note that the list of safety notes below is not complete or extensive – for full list of Warnings, Contraindications and Precautions refer to User Manual PRIOR to first use!
- For hygiene reason, the cuff may only be used by one person
- Do not use if you have implanted electrical devices (i.e. pacemaker, insulin pump)
- Do not use, if you have metal implants
- During high fever
- If you use insulin pump
- If suffering from heart problems and arrhythmia
- If suffering with epilepsy
- When pregnant
- If suffering with cancer
- Immediately post-surgery
- If you suffer with acute of chronic diseases
- On diseased or inflamed skin and on open wounds, rashes, burns, bruises, swelling or unhealed surgical scars
- At the same time as surgical high frequency devices
- When in high humidity areas (i.e. bathroom or shower)
- Not intended for use by children
- Not intended for use by people with restricted physical, sensory or mental skills
Please refer to full list of contraindications, precautions and warnings in user manual!
Beurer EM 26 Shoulder TENS – an excellent wearable shoulder TENS that relieves acute and chronic shoulder pain and discomfort!
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£5.00 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.00 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 3 - 4 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£15.00 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Goods of value below £135 (Euros 150) to be shipped to countries of the EU are charged VAT at the rate of relevant EU destination country and shipped uder the IOSS scheme.
- We do not currently ship the goods over £135 / Euros 150 value to the EU countries.
- Dimensions: Device only: 8.6 x 8.3 x 3.6 cm
- Cuff: Cuff adjustable with hook and loop fasteners to fit people with diagonal upper body circumference up to 120 cm
- Weight: Device with batteries: circa 90 g / Device, cuff and cable: circa 165 g with batteries
Beurer EM 26 Shoulder TENS kit comprises of 1 x shoulder cuff, 1 x belt, 1 x control unit, 1 connection cable, 3 x 1.5 V AAA batteries (LR03, Micro), 2 x self-adhesive electrode covers and user manual (i.e. instructions for use). CE 0483 and 5 years warranty.
VAT exemption available for people with relevant chronic pain. VAT exemption declaration must be completed at the time of purchase. You can do this at the time of purchase online.