Beurer FB 25 Foot Spa with Massager
Beurer FB 25 Foot Spa with Magnetic Field Therapy, Bubbles and Foot Reflex Zone Massager
Beurer FB 25 is a comprehensive, yet affordable economy foot spa that provides exquisite foot spa experience in the privacy of your own home. Beurer FB 25 Foot Spa is comprehensively equipped for salon quality foot spa experience that warms and soothes your feet, whilst helping to relax your body and mind after a long day.
Affordable and economical, the Beurer FB 25 Foot Spa is a must for every discerning person taking regular care of their feet, whilst looking for the best value for money! Easy to use and affordable, the Beurer FB 25 Foot Spa delivers satisfying, whilst cost effective foot spa treatment at home!
Why is the Beurer FB 25 Foot Spa beneficial to your wellbeing?
Our feet are weight bearing as they carry the entire load of our body mass. When hard skin and calluses form on the feet, walking becomes difficult, making life difficult. Keeping feet soft and free of hard skin and calluses helps improve the quality of our busy days. Enjoying regular foot spa can contribute to soft and subtle happy feet, provide overall relaxation and promoting wellbeing.
Beurer FB 25 Foot Spa delivers the following therapeutic foot experiences:
- Foot bubble bath: Enjoying foot bubble bath is an effective, popular and simple to carry out method of foot care at home. Using a foot spa that generates water bubbles is easy and can be enjoyed as often as you wish to pamper fatigued feet.
- Foot reflex zone massage: Foot reflex zone massage is a popular massaging technique, in which it is believed that the entire body’s wellbeing can be influenced by treating various zones on the soles of the feet.
- Magnetic field therapy: Magnetic field therapy effects on human body have been explored for a long time. Magnetic field therapy is believed to increase the supply of energy to cells and tissues.
- Kneipp foot bath experience: Sebastian Kneipp, the founder of naturopathy, believed that foot baths are crucial to wellbeing and for best results should be taken at varying temperatures (i.e. hot and cold).
- Aromatherapy: By adding salts to your foot bath you can optimise desired effects. Warm foot bath with arnica or rosemary extracts or sea salt can help the circulation going. Lukewarm foot bath with lavender or thyme can optimise relaxation of exhausted feet. You can purchase a variety of bathing salts readily in retail pharmacies or online.
Foot spa treatment benefits:
- Revitalises and invigorates tired feet
- Relaxes tense muscles
- Stimulates circulation
- Promotes cell regeneration
Beurer FB 25 Foot Spa features:
- Vibration massage
- Bubble massage
- Foot reflex zone massage
- Magnetic field therapy with 16 integrated magnets
- Massaging sole
- Large removable massage roller for foot reflex zone massage
- Water heating
Using Beurer FB 25 Foot Spa
The foot spa is mains powered (230 V ~ 50 Hz) and comes fitted with 3 pin UK plug.
Please ensure that you fill the spa basin with water before connecting to mains. Use cold water for cold foot bath and warm water for warm foot bath. The foot spa has an integral water heater that will keep the water warm for some time. However, the heating element is not suitable for heating up of cold water!
Sit comfortably in a chair and place your feet in the basin, pressing slightly. Rubber feet on the base of the spa basin prevent the basin from sliding. Never stand in the foot spa – always sit during use.
To get optimum effects from the foot spa, a massage time of up to 30 minutes is recommended.
You can enjoy the following foot spa treatments:
- Heat and vibration massage
- Heat only
- Heat with bubbles and vibration massage
Magnetic field therapy with 16 integral magnets is active with all treatments. You can also massage the reflex zones on the soles of your feet.
Disconnect the foot spa from the mains before draining. Drain holes allow the water to be drained easily.
Clean the spa basin by rinsing with water.
Beurer FB 25 specifications
- Power source: 230 V ~ 50 Hz
- Power output: 130 W
- Size: 42 x 37 x 15 cm
- Weight: 2.7 kg
- Always read user manual prior to first use and retain for reference. Follow all recommendations and contraindications.
- Consult your doctor prior to using, if you have any medical conditions affecting legs or feet, including diabetes, phlebitis or varicose veins.
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£4.50 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.50 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 5 - 6 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£13.50 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
Size: 42 x 37 x 15 cm / Weight: 2.7 kg
Beurer FB 25 Foot Spa kit consists of the foot spa basin with integral magnets and reflex zone massage attachment, power lead fitted with 3 pin UK plug and multilingual user instructions. CE mark and 3 years warranty.