Beurer FM 200 Achillomed Achilles Tendon Massager
Beurer FM 200 Achillomed is a massager especially designed to treat and relieve painful problems associated with Achilles tendon (i.e. Achilles tendinitis) with soothing tendon massage at home. Featuring 6 rotating massage heads, 2 massage speeds and 2 massage directions, the Beurer FM 200 Achillomed can be height and width adjusted for comfort and different users’ needs.
Achilles tendon is the largest and the strongest tendon in human body. Achilles tendon is located at the back of the ankle and connects the large calf muscle with the heel bone. Achilles tendon is a hard working ‘heel cord’ that is subjected to high levels of stress during walking and running. Overstressing, overstretching and overworking of the Achilles tendons can frequently lead to painful inflammation that is commonly suffered by athletes. Incorrect footwear and insufficient leg rest also contribute to Achilles tendon soreness.
Beurer FM 200 Achillomed alleviates Achilles tendon problems with circulation boosting massage. Easy to use and with adjustable integral footrest to suit personal requirements, the Beurer FM 200 Achillomed massages your Achilles tendon, stimulates local circulation and provides soothing pain relief.
Beurer FM 200 Achillomed summary
- Circulation boosting and soothing Achilles tendon massager
- Designed to relieve Achilles tendon problems
- Intended for home use
- Easy to use
- 6 rotating massage heads
- 2 massage speed settings
- 2 massage direction settings
- Removable massage heads for cleaning and hygiene
- Features footrest with height and width adjustment for comfort
- Illuminated LED display
- Timer with automatic switch off after 15 minutes
- Mains powered (100 – 240 V ~ 50/60 Hz)
- Output 15 Watts
- Fitted with 3 pin UK plug
- CE mark
- 3 years warranty
Using the Beurer FM 200 Achillomed
- Beurer FM 200 Achillomed is simple to use and feature automatic switch off after 15 minutes. Do not use the massager for more than 15 minutes per day as your tendon could get overstimulated, leading to further tension in the tendon.
- Connect the Achillomed to the mains power, ensuring that the cable does not present a tripping hazard.
- Place the Achillomed on an elevated flat surface at the height of your chair and sit comfortably.
- Switch the Achillomed on and place your leg to be treated on the Achillomed, positioning your Achilles tendon between rotating heads of the massager. For optimum results, it is best to use the Achillomed massager on bare feet.
- The massage should always feel pleasant and relaxing. If it is not comfortable, reposition your foot or stop the massager.
- You can individually adjust the position of your foot, using the massager’s footrest with height and width adjustment. You can also place your other leg on top of the treated leg as this can help you regulate the intensity of the massage.
- To change massage speed from low to high and rotation direction, press the control buttons on the massager as shown in the user instructions. It is recommended that you begin with low massage speed to get accustom with the massaging sensation before using fast speed.
- The massager is controlled automatically and runs for 15 minutes, switching off automatically. However, please note that if you change the massage speed or direction during use, the automatic timer starts again from the beginning and completes full 15-minute treatment.
- To clean the massager, use clean damp cloth and a gentle laundry detergent, if required. Dry thoroughly before use.
- Store the massager in a dry environment.
- Read and familiarise yourself with user instructions
- Retain user instructions for future use
- Do not use, if you have a pacemaker fitted
- Do not use in pregnancy
- Do not use the face, larynx or other sensitive body areas
- Do not use for standard foot massage
- Consult your doctor prior to using the Achillomed if you have a severe illness or had a recent surgery on your Achilles tendon. Suffer with thrombosis, diabetes and unexplained pain
Beurer FM 200 Achillomed – a worthy companion for people with painful Achilles tendon problems.