Beurer FM 250 Vital Legs Circulation Stimulator
Beurer FM 250 Vital Legs is an electromuscular stimulator (EMS device) that enhances circulation in the lower legs and feet. Electromuscular Stimulation (EMS) is a proven medical method of revitalising rehabilitation after injuries, during periods of prolonged immobility, when recovering from debilitating conditions or when suffering with poor circulation.
Beurer FM 250 Vital Legs Circulation Stimulator is designed to reduce swelling, relieve leg and foot pain and minimise leg and foot discomfort. EMS therapy with the Vital Legs Stimulator promotes circulation, reduces muscular tension and improves mobility. Additional built-in Step Function of the Vital Legs Circulation Stimulator mobilises foot movements, improving flexibility and agility of the ankles for greater mobility.
Beurer FM 250 Vital Legs Circulation Stimulator makes your legs feel light, refreshed, comfortable and nimble day after day!
Beurer FM 250 Vital Legs Circulation Stimulator overview
- EMS device with Stepper
- Revitalising foot stimulation
- Lower leg stimulation with cuffs electrodes
- Foot mobilisation with Step function
- Reduces puffiness and swelling
- Reduces leg and foot pain and discomfort
- Promotes blood flow and improves circulation
- Soothes tensed and tired muscles
- Improves leg and foot comfort
- Improves range of motion and mobility
- Simple and easy to use
- 2 channels with foot plates for right and left leg
- One program with 15 selectable pre-set pulse variations
- Daily treatment duration up to 90 minutes
- Timer function (5 - 90 minutes in 5-minute increments)
- 1 - 99 selectable intensity levels
- Step function for mobilising of the legs
- Selectable 2 level lock function for foot positioning comfort during stimulation (horisontal position or tilted forward)
- Battery powered (4 x AA batteries) or mains powered via adapter
- Battery life circa 1 week at 30 minutes use per day
- Low battery indicator
- Battery powered remote control for convenience
- Medical device (CE 0483)
- 3 years warranty
Using Beurer FM 250 Vital Legs Circulation Stimulator
Vital Legs Circulation Stimulator combines electromuscular stimulation (EMS) with added built-in step function.
During EMS therapy with the Vital Legs Circulation Stimulator, gentle electric pulses stimulate nerves and muscle fibres through the skin electrodes placed on the calves as well as directly through the soles of the feet resting on the conductive surface of the Vital Legs pedals. Electrical pulses penetrate the skin and target the nerves and muscles, causing the muscles to repeatedly contract and relax just like during physical exercise. The stimulation increases blood flow in the lower legs and feet and improves circulation.
During stimulation you will feel gentle tingling or vibrating sensation. You can adjust the intensity signals up or down to suit your need and preference. The sensation should be felt, but must not be painful or uncomfortable.
Step function is an additional feature. It is built-in into the construction of the Vital Legs, making it into a stepper that can be used alone between EMS treatments or together during the EMS treatments.
Vital Legs Circulation Stimulator is simple and easy to use. User manual is illustrated and simple to follow.
Here are the steps to follow, when using the Vital Legs Circulation Stimulator:
- Prepare the Vital Legs for use by installing batteries 4 x AA batteries (supplied) in the stimulator unit or by connecting the stimulator unit to the mains socket, using adaptor with cable supplied
- Place 2 x AAA batteries (supplied) in the remote control
- Place the Vital Legs unit in the floor
- Moist your feet and the surfaces of the foot plates with water
- Sit on a chair and place both feet on the foot plates of the device
- Prepare the Vital Legs for Step function by pulling out the side supports on the base of the device
- You can use the Step function immediately by tilting your feet back and forth – you can also use the Step function during stimulation
- Alternatively, you can lock the foot plates in fixed position that is most comfortable for your feet during treatment
- For foot stimulation only place and keep your feet on the foot plates of the device and switch on
- For foot and leg stimulation, use the leg cuffs – moisten the cuffs with water and strap them tightly around your calves
- Switch the device on with remote control or using buttons on the device
- Set the timer – do not exceed 90 minutes of stimulation per day
- Adjust the intensity to a comfortable level (1 – 99 levels), using remote control or buttons on the device
- Selected intensity level and remaining treatment time are shown on the LCD display on the device
- Sit comfortably, relax and enjoy soothing EMS therapy
- Vital Legs switches off automatically upon completion of session duration set on the timer
- You can switch the stimulator off anytime with remote control or using buttons on the device
Beurer FM 250 Vital Legs Circulation Stimulator technical specifications
- EMS Circulation Stimulator for Feet and Lower Legs
- Output waveform: Biphasic rectangular
- Pulse frequency: 10 – 36 Hz
- Pulse length: 250 µs
- Output voltage: 0 – 80 Vpp at 500 Ohms
- Voltage supply (stimulator unit): Mains adaptor input 100 – 240 V ~ 50/60 Hz or 4 x AA batteries, DC 6.0 V
- Voltage supply (remote control): 2 x AAA batteries, DC 3.0 V
- Battery life: 1 week with daily use of 30 minutes
- Channels: 2 channels
- Programs: 1 program with 15 repeating pulse wave variations
- Treatment time: 5 – 90 minutes (in 5-minute increments)
- Intensity levels: 1 – 99 levels
- Operating conditions: 5°C - 40°C, RH 30 – 75%, 700 hPa – 1060 hPa
- Storage and transportation conditions: -10°C - 50°C, RH 10 – 90%, 700 hPa – 1060 hPa
- Dimensions: 283.3 x 372.2 x 111.4 mm
- Weight: 1.5 kg (excluding batteries)
Contraindications and precautions
- Always read user manual prior to first use
- Follow all recommendations
- If you are in any doubt as to your suitability to use Vital Legs, consult your doctor or nurse
- Do not use, if fitted with pacemaker, implanted defibrillator or insulin pump
- Do not use, if you have DVT, arterial thrombosis, thrombophlebitis or blood clots that could lead to embolism
- Do not use, if you have metal implants or use insulin pump
- DO not use, if you have cardiac arrhythmia or disorders of the heart impulse or conduction system
- Do not use during high fever, pregnancy, suffering with cancer, on broken bones of suffering with epilepsy, do not use after surgery or surgical procedure, on inflamed skin, irritated skin or infected skin, rashes, varicose veins, burns, bruises, unhealed wounds or chronic gastrointestinal disease
- Do not use after alcohol consumption
- Do not use near the heart
- Always consult your doctor prior to first use, if you have an acute medical condition, high blood pressure, coagulation disorder, malignant neoplasm, skin conditions, undiagnosed chronic pain, sensory impairment that reduces feeling of pain or if you are receiving medical treatment
Beurer FM 250 Vital Legs Circulation Stimulator – your passport to comfortable and nimble feet and legs!
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£3.50 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£6.50 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 3 - 4 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£12.50 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
Dimensions: 283.3 x 372.2 x 111.4 mm / Weight: 1.5 kg (excluding batteries)
Beurer FM 250 Vital Legs Circulation Stimulator kit includes EMS circulation stimulator unit, 2 cuffs with integral electrodes for lower legs, 2 connection cables, remote control, mains adaptor with lead, 4 x AA batteries for the unit, 2 x AAA batteries for remote control and multilingual user instructions. CE 0483 and 3-years warranty.
VAT exemption available for people with relevant chronic conditions.