Beurer GL 50 Blood Glucose Monitor with GlucoMemory
Blood Glucose Monitor Beurer GL 50 is an innovative advanced ‘3 in 1’ device intended to perform quick and easy blood glucose measurements from fresh capillary blood sample from fingertip or other body areas (AST).
Beurer GL 50 Blood Glucose Monitor with GlucoMemory is suitable for self-testing and for use by professionals in clinical settings, such as clinics, general practices, hospitals and care homes. Beurer GL 50 combines ease of use with accuracy and analytical sophistication of built-in USB and pre-installed GlucoMemory software.
Consumables for Beurer GL 50 include Test Strips, Lancet Needles and Control Solution.
Beurer GL 50 Blood Glucose Monitor is compatible with free downloadable Beurer HealthManager. You can download the HealthManager here.
Beurer GL 50 Blood Glucose Monitor
Easy to use, accurate and fast, the blood glucose monitor Beurer GL 50 stores measurements, whilst displays the average of all values, thus providing you with invaluable assistance in monitoring of your diabetes. GlucoMemory software enhances data storage and evaluation.
Beurer GL 50 overview
- Blood glucose monitor for professional and home use
- Test procedure: Amperometric bio sensor
- Measurements in mml/L
- ‘3 in 1’ device: lancing device - monitor - build-in USB with GlucoMemory software pre-installed
- Compatible with free downloadable Beurer HealthManager - download HealthManager here
- Code free strips
- 0.6 micro litres of fresh whole capillary blood sufficient to perform measurements
- Fresh blood sample (i.e. fingertip) and AST puncturing (i.e. arm or forearm)
- Measurements taken in circa 5 seconds
- Measurements range: 1.1 – 35.0 mmol/L
- Large LCD display
- Plasma calibrated
- 480 memory spaces with date and time
- Average values over 7, 14, 30 and 90 days
- Battery powered (2 x 3 V CR 2032 cell batteries)
- Battery life: circa 1000 measurements
- Low battery indicator
- Automatic switch off after 2 minutes of non-use
- System function test: each time the device is switched on
- Consumables as required: lancets, strips, control solution
- Size: 123 x 28 x 16 mm
- Weight: 36 g including batteries
- Clinically tested
- Medical Device (CE0483)
- 3 years warranty
Beurer GL 50 Blood Glucose Monitor background
The Beurer GL 50 Blood Glucose Monitor is an advanced user friendly blood glucose monitoring system with integrated USB connection for direct linking to a PC. Made of precision components and proudly holding Plus X Award for ease of use and innovative design, the Beurer GL 50 is a ‘3 in 1’ device that serves as a lancing device, a monitor and a plug-in USB with integral on-board GlucoMemory software. Designed for measuring blood glucose content, the lancing device on the Beurer GL 50 is suitable for taking blood samples from the fingertip and other areas of the body (i.e. forearm, upper arm or palm of the hand). Results are shown on the display in mmol/L. Point to note: It is best to take blood from the fingertips, because the changes in blood glucose levels can be detected quicker and more accurately in blood samples taken from fingertips. It is essential to seek medical advice before taking blood for measurements from other body parts (AST).
Beurer GL 50 automatically saves the values in its memory together with the date and time. The memory can story 480 latest measured values. You can recall the measured values as well as you can calculate and display the average value of the last specified number of days (i.e. 7, 14, 30 and 90 days). You can also delete individual or all stored measured values from the memory.
Beurer GL 50 Blood Glucose Monitor features an integrated plug-in USB stick with blood glucose evaluation software GlucoMemory installed on it and is compatible with Diabass and SiDiary. GlucoMemory software: GlucoMemory Software enables you to analyse your results, add insulin doses and print out or export your results as a PDF or CSV file. You can share your results with your GP or other medical professional for greater understanding of your condition.
PC requirements: Intel Pentium II 300 MHz CPU or higher with 32 megabytes memory or more and USB interface. Operating systems: Microsoft Windows 7, Vista, XP or Macintosh Windows emulation on an Apple Mac (i.e. Fusion, Parallels or Virtual PC).
Occasionally, your blood glucose monitor should be tested to ensure continuing functionality and accuracy. Functional check using control solution needs to be performed - called the 'control solution test' - described in the user manual.
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£4.50 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.50 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 5 - 6 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£13.50 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
- Beurer Blood Glucose Test Strips: Code Free test strips (50 pieces) for use with Beurer Blood Glucose Monitors (2 x 25 sealed containers). Certified quality. Measurements possible with 0.6 micro litres blood samples. Container can be stored open for maximum 90 days to expiry date. Operation temperature: 10 - 40 degrees C; Humidity: up to 85%.
- Beurer Blood Glucose Lancet Needles: Sterile needle lancets 100 pieces (4 x 25 pieces). Resealable bags. Sterilised by radiation. Needle size 0.4 mm.