Beurer HA 70 Digital Hearing Amplifiers - Pair Rechargeable
Hearing aids out of stock
Beurer HA 70 are digital hearing amplifiers designed to help people with limited hearing capabilities to hear better, louder and more clearly by amplifying indoor and outdoor sounds and then transmitting the amplified sounds directly into the ears. Hearing amplifiers are not treatment devices as they cannot prevent or alleviate hearing loss, but they are simply hearing aids that that enhance hearing of sounds. Beurer HA 70 Hearing Amplifiers are supplied as a pair (i.e. set of 2 amplifiers).
Beurer HA 70 Hearing Amplifiers are classed as RIC (‘Receiver-In-Canal’) hearing amplifiers. RIC hearing amplifiers utilise modern improved technology that guarantees no loss of sound transmission. RIC hearing amplifiers are a subtype of BTE (Behind The Ear) hearing amplifiers, but with receiver speakers located directly inside the ear canal (RIC) for clearer sounds. RIC hearing amplifiers produce good acoustic transmission of the sounds, because the sounds are being transmitted directly into and within the ear canal.
For your convenience, the Beurer HA 70 Hearing Amplifiers are supplied with a charging storage box equipped with an integrated powerbank. The recharging from mains is simple with supplied micro-USB cable. LED charge indicator lights up orange during charging. It takes circa 2 – 3 hours to fully charge the storage box. When fully charged, the LED indicator becomes green. Your hearing amplifiers can be charged up to 3 times with one charge of the powerbank. To charge up your hearing amplifiers, simply place them onto the charging recesses of the storage box, whilst storing the earplugs and fixing tubes in the opening inside the storage box. Charging of the hearing amplifiers fully takes about 9 hours – orange LED indicates charging / green LED indicates fully charged. You can charge the hearing amplifiers at the same time as you are charging the powerbank integrated in the storage box. Your fully charged hearing amplifiers can be stored in the storage box, when not worn.
Please note that the Beurer HA 70 Hearing Amplifiers cannot treat or prevent hearing loss. You must consult your doctor, if you have a serious or progressively worsening hearing problem or experience a sudden significant reduction in hearing. Your hearing must be checked by a doctor or hearing specialist prior to using hearing amplifiers. The settings of the hearing amplifiers must only be adjusted by a trained hearing expert (i.e. ENT doctor or nurse or an audiologist, etc.).
Beurer HA 70 Hearing Amplifiers overview
- Perfect for people with limited hearing
- Supplied as a pair of rechargeable hearing amplifiers – one amplifier for each ear
- Better hearing of sounds and understanding of speech
- Extra small, barely visible and ergonomically fitting behind the ear
- Discreet and compact design with hearing amplifier speaker fitted to the ear canal
- Excellent acoustic transmission of all sounds indoor and outdoor
- Volume adjustable up/down to desired level enabling clear hearing of all types of sounds
- Two selectable hearing programmes (modes) for quiet and loud environments: Normal Mode for quiet environments (i.e. at home or in the office) & Noise Reduction Mode for crowded or outside areas (i.e. on the move, when shopping, when eating out, etc.)
- Low-noise rendering
- Supplied with 4 ear plugs attachments per ear for best fit into the ear canals
- Frequency range: 200 – 7100 Hz
- Amplification: 49 dB maximum
- Volume: 123 dB maximum
- Rechargeable hearing amplifiers
- Storage box with integrated powerbank
- Dimensions: 37 x 27 x 31 mm
- Affordable and cost-effective
- Medical Device (CE1639)
- 3 years warranty
Using Beurer HA 70 Hearing Amplifiers (Pair)
Beurer HA 70 hearing amplifiers are supplied with an easy to understand user instructions. Ensure that you familiarise yourself with the contents of the illustrated instructions prior to first use and follow all recommendations listed in the instructions. User instructions are easy to follow and illustrated for your convenience and to simplify initial familiarisation and speedy understanding on how to operate the Beurer HA 70 Hearing Amplifiers for best outcomes. Especially important is to be familiar with ‘warnings and safety notes’ section that recommends having hearing checked by a doctor or qualified hearing care professional (i.e. ENT doctor, audiologist, etc.), who will also be able to perform relevant hearing amplifier adjustments.
Helpful tips to remember:
- Beurer HA 70 must not be use, if you are suffering from existing or previous ear problems, unless agreed or recommended by a qualified medical professional. As the Beurer HA 70 is an RIC hearing device (‘Receiver-In-Canal’ with receiver speakers located directly inside the ear canals), the HA 70 must not be used, if there is an infection or inflammation in the ear, rashes or discharge, etc. An important point to remember is that you must never share your hearing aids with another person as they are for applications by a single user only!
- Beurer HA 70 is not suitable for small children under the age of 36 months. Other older children must be examined by appropriately qualified hearing specialist before a hearing aid is chosen.
- All warnings, safety points and precautions are listed in the user instructions, so be sure to consult the instructions prior to first use and keep them for future reference!
- Prior to first use, the storage box must be charged from mains, using supplied micro-USB cable. Orange LED charge indicator on the storage box with integrated powerbank indicates charging. It takes circa 2 – 3 hours to fully charge the storage box. LED indicator changes from orange to green, when full charge is achieved.
- As soon as you remove the USB charging cable, the LED indicator light goes out, but comes back after 10 seconds to indicate the battery capacity status of the powerbank as follows: Orange indicates < 20% capacity and Green > 20% capacity.
- When charging hearing amplifiers, insert them into the charging recesses of the storage box. During charging of the amplifiers, 3 LED lights must be on – 2 orange LED lights indicating amplifiers charging and 1 LED light (orange or green, depending on the powerbank status) indicating charging capacity of the storage box. As soon as the amplifiers are fully charged, the LED charge indicators for the amplifiers light up in green. It takes up to 9 hours for the amplifiers to be fully charged. You can charge the amplifiers up to 3 times with one charge of the powerbank in the storage box.
- Points to remember about charging of the Beurer HA 70 kit: Hearing amplifiers can be charged at the same time as the storage box. You should always store your amplifiers in the storage box after they have been fully charged. Please ensure that you follow simple charging directions listed in user instructions.
- Set the initial volume to the lowest setting before using/operating the hearing amplifiers.
- The sound tubes are printed/identified with 2B in red or blue. The red is for right ear and the blue is for left ear.
- Attach the earplugs to the sound tubes.
- Place the hearing amplifier case behind your ears.
- Hold one sound tube and carefully position the earplug in the ear canal. If the earplug does not fit tightly and comfortably, try a different earplug.
- Place the fixing tube along the outside of your ear to ensure that earplug fits tightly and securely in the ear. If the fixing tube is too long for you or bothers you, you can cut it off.
- To switch the hearing amplifiers on or off, just press and hold the bottom control button for 3 seconds - as illustrated in user instructions.
- Use volume control to adjust the sound volume to desired / appropriate level. You should hear the sounds clearly and distinctly.
- Please ensure that you clean your hearing amplifiers routinely. It is an easy and simple process that is clearly described in user instructions.
- Always refer to illustrated user instructions to ensure correct operation of the Beurer HA 70. Retain the user instructions for your future reference.
Beurer HA 70 Hearing Amplifiers technical specifications in accordance with IEC 60118-7
- Maximum sound pressure level: 120 dB ± 3 dB
- Sound amplification: 44 dB ± 5 dB maximum
- Overall harmonic distortion: ≤ 3% @ 1600 Hz
- Frequency range: 200 – 7100 Hz
- Input noise: ≤ 30 dB
- Voltage: 1.5 V
- Power supply: ≤ 2 mA
- Operation period: ≥ 10 hours
- Dimensions: 37 x 27 x 31 mm
- Operating conditions: Temperature: - 10° C to + 40° C; RH: 30 % ~ 75 %; Atmospheric pressure: 700 ~ 1600 hPa
- Storage and transport conditions: Temperature: - 10° C to + 55° C; RH: 10 % ~ 90 %; Atmospheric pressure: 500 ~ 1600 hPa
- Serial number is located on the device
Beurer HA 70 Hearing Amplifiers – perfect RIC hearing amplifiers for clear sounds indoors and outdoors!
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£5.00 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.00 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 3 - 4 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£15.00 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Goods of value below £135 (Euros 150) to be shipped to countries of the EU are charged VAT at the rate of relevant EU destination country and shipped uder the IOSS scheme.
- We do not currently ship the goods over £135 / Euros 150 value to the EU countries.
Dimensions: 37 x 27 x 31 mm
- Beurer HA 70 Hearing Amplifiers kit consists of 2 x digital hearing amplifiers, 8 x earplugs in different sizes and designs, 1 x storage box with integrated powerbank, 1 x cleaning brush, 1 x storage box with integrated powerbank, 1 x micro-USB cable and multilingual user instructions. CE1639 and 3 years warranty. - Currently out of stock.
- Beurer HA70/HA80/HA85 Earplugs - pack of 4 pairs of earplugs in different designs and ear sizes.
VAT exemption is available for people with chronic hearing problems. VAT exemption declaration must be completed online at the time of purchase at the checkout.