Beurer HK 63 Rheumatherm Heat Pad with Magnets
Beurer HK 63 Rheumatherm Magnetic Heat Pad
Beurer HK 63 Rheumatherm Magnetic Heat Pad delivers soothing heat and warmth to all areas of the body, enabling you to target painful and cold areas in need of warming up. Heat and warmth promote local circulation and relax tight and sore muscles. Rheumatherm Heat Pad has a soft cotton removable cover that can be machine washed for cleanliness, freshness and hygiene. The soft cover enables you to use the heat pad, whilst also applying essential oils and ointments to your skin, as washing remove the left over skincare residues. The plastic inner heat pad can be simply cleaned by ‘wipe and dry’ with moist cloth.
Rheumatherm Magnetic Heat Pad features 8 integrated permanent magnets, which generate a homogenous magnetic field. Some people believe that static magnetic fields may have favourable effects on the body and contribute to relief of discomfort. However, please note that Beurer HK 63 Rheumatherm Heat Pad should not be used by people suffering with inflammatory diseases.
Beurer HK 63 Rheumatherm Heat Pad can help you ease discomfort with soothing heat and beneficial magnets.
Beurer HK 63 Rheumatherm overview
- Original blue Rheumatherm Heat Pad with static Magnetic Field
- 8 static permanent integral magnets
- Rapid heating function ‘turbo heat’
- Power output: 100 Watt
- Automatic switch off after 90 minutes of use to prevent body overheating, if user is sleeping
- Manual switch off at any time
- 3 temperature control settings – low, medium, hot
- Electronic temperature control
- Illuminated controller
- BSS overheat protection
- Detachable power lead
- Mains power: 220 - 240 V ~ 50 Hz
- Fitted with 3 pin UK plug
- Removable washable cotton cover (40⁰ C machine wash)
- Size: 40 x 30 cm
- CE mark
- 3 years warranty
More about Beurer HK 63 Rheumatherm Heat Pad with Magnets
Beurer HK 63 Rheumatherm Heat Pad has an electronic temperature control with 3 settings - hot, medium and low. After the Rheumatherm heat pad has been in use for 90 minutes, it switches off automatically to prevent overheating. If you wish to carry on using the heat pad, you can switch it on manually again. You can also switch the Rheumatherm heat pad at any time during its use before the 90 minutes are over.
Rheumatherm Heat Pad measures 30 x 40 cm and has a manual and automatic switch off. The power cord is fitted with 3 pin UK mains power plug (220 - 240 V ~ 50 Hz). The Rheumatherm heat pad 100 Watts power output. Beurer HK 63 Rheumatherm Heat Pad HK 63 is CE marked and carries 3 years warranty.
*Rheumatherm Heat Pad is not suitable for use in hospitals.
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£3.50 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£6.50 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 3 - 4 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£12.50 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
Beurer HK 63 size: 30 x 40 cm
Beurer HK 63 Rheumatherm Heat Pad is supplied a removable cotton cover, user manual and is fitted with a 3 pin UK plug for mains power 220 – 240 V ~ 50 Hz. CE mark and 3 years warranty.