Beurer IH 25/1 Compressed Air Nebuliser
Beurer IH 25/1 Compressor Nebuliser with 5 years warranty
Beurer IH 25/1 Nebuliser is a technologically advanced compressor nebuliser that uses compressed atomizer technology to nebulise liquid medication in preparation for inhalation therapy. Beurer IH 25/1 Compressor Nebuliser has been designed to nebulise liquid medication that is required for fast and effective treatment of the upper and the lower respiratory tract.
Examples of medical indications that may require nebulisation include chronic bronchitis, asthma, cystic fibrosis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, pulmonary hypertension, common cold infections and flu.
Nebuliser converts liquid medication into droplets of active substances for easily inhalation. Beurer IH 25/1 Compressor Nebuliser employs compressed atomiser technology to nebulise liquid medication. During nebulisation, liquid medicines are broken down into tiny particles of therapeutic actives that can be inhaled and delivered into the target area of the respiratory tract. As nebulisation requires less amount of medication to achieve appropriate therapeutic effects - when compared to taking medication in tablet or capsule form - there are fewer side effects. Nebulisation or the inhalation therapy is pleasant, generally well tolerated and effective.
Beurer IH 25/1 Compressor Nebuliser is an effective, easy and safe compressor nebuliser for home use.
Beurer IH 25/1 Compressor Nebuliser background
Beurer IH 20/1 Compressor Nebuliser generates compressed air (approximately 0.85 bar) and passes it through the air hose and nozzles of the atomiser to the inhalant (i.e. liquid medication) that is to be nebulised. The stream of compressed air blows particles out of the inhalant (i.e. liquid medication) and mixes them with air in the atomizer. From there, the mixture of the inhalant and air goes through the nebuliser mask or the mouthpiece to the airways of the inhaling person (i.e. person that uses the nebuliser).
Beurer IH 25/1 Compressor Nebuliser has a high nebulisation capacity (circa >0.21 ml/minute) with short inhalation time of >0.22 ml/minute.
You should perform your inhalation in a relaxed and calm atmosphere. Inhale slowly and deeply to enable the medicine to reach and penetrate the small bronchi located deeply in the lungs. You must only nebulise medicines prescribed to you by your doctor or recommended by your pharmacist!
Beurer IH 25/1 Compressor Nebuliser specifications
- Dimensions: 16.6 x 14.1 x 14.8 cm
- Weight: 1.4 kg
- Nebulisation capacity: > 0.22 ml/min
- Pressure: approximately 1.0 bar
- Atomiser fill volume: minimum 4 ml, maximum 8 ml
- Sound pressure: max. 60 dBA
- Mains operated - Mains power input: 230 V ~ 50 Hz
- Operating conditions: Temperature 10 degrees C - 40 degrees C/ RH: 10% - 90%
- CE mark: Medical Device
- Warranty: 5 years
For more info about compressor nebulisers refer to Compressor Nebulisers page.
Beurer IH 25/1 Compressor Nebuliser - your family's solution to effective, safe and affordable home nebulisation of adults and children!
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£4.50 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.50 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 5 - 6 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£13.50 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
Beurer IH 25/1 model Dimensions: 166 x 141 x 148 mm / Weight 1.4 kg
- Beurer IH 25 Annual Replacement Kit: Mouth piece, nose piece, adult mask, child mask, nebuliser bottle, compressed air tube and 10 filters.
PLEASE NOTE that the Annual Replacement Kits are NOT interchangeable between IH 25 and IH 25/1. Please select the correct Annual Replacement Pack!
- Beurer IH 25/1 Compressor Nebuliser kit comprises of the main nebulising unit, hose connection, filter cap with filter, holder for atomiser, compressed air hose, atomiser, atomiser insert, medicine container, mouthpiece, nose piece, adult mask, child mask, replacement filter, storage bag. CE mark Medical Device and 5 years warranty.
- Beurer IH 25/1 Annual Replacement Kit: Mouth piece, nebuliser bottle with compressed air tube, nose piece, adult mask, child mask and 10 filters.
VAT exemption is available, when purchased for personal use by people with relevant chronic conditions. VAT relief declaration must be completed online at the time of purchase.