Neck and Shoulder Massager
Beurer MG 150 Neck and Shoulder Massager is specially designed to provide a soothing massage to the neck and shoulders. The neck and shoulder massager is easy to use without a help of another person, giving you the opportunity to enjoy a soothing neck and shoulder massage whenever you need. Beurer Neck and Shoulder Massager delivers powerful and intense massage to the neck and shoulder area. The massage is relaxing as well as stimulating and works well against strained muscles, aches and pains and fatigue.
Beurer MG 150 Neck and Shoulder Massager relieves your aches and tiredness at the end of a busy day effortlessly and effectively for comfort and relaxation. It is perfect for the hard to reach neck and shoulder areas!
The Beurer MG 150 neck and shoulder massager is easy to use. The massager delivers deep acting tapping massage to the muscles of the neck and shoulders. The massage should always be pleasant and can relax as well as stimulate. The massager delivers deep acting tapping massage to the muscles of the neck and shoulders.
Using Neck and Shoulder Massager
The Beurer MG 150 features 6 massage programmes and 3 intensity settings. To change massage programmes, press the Mode button on the control panel. To adjust the intensity, press the + /– buttons located next to the Mode button. To switch on/off press the switch button located next to the intensity buttons on the control panel.
- To use, simply connect your massager to the mains power socket.
- Sit comfortably in a relaxing position.
- Place the massager over your shoulders and switch on. The massager will always start on its lower setting and in the first massage programme. Adjust the Mode and the intensity to your preferential settings.
- You can position the massager higher or lower on your neck and shoulders using the handles. You can also add or decrease contact pressure by pulling the handles.
- The massager has a timer and will switch off after 15 minutes of use.
- To switch off manually, simply press the switch button again.
You should not use the massager for longer than 15 minutes to prevent over stimulation of the muscles. 15 minutes massage is exactly right to achieve desired muscular tension relief and improve your comfort.
Beurer MG 150 Neck & Shoulder massager is protected from overheating with an automatic switch-off feature. If the massager overheats, the safety feature will automatically switch it off. If such case arises, please let the massager to cool for 30 minutes before restarting it.
Easy to apply without assistance, Beurer Neck and Shoulder Massager delivers penetrating deep acting tapping massage to your neck and shoulder areas, reducing muscle tension, aches and pains and fatigue. The massage is soothing and relaxing, but also stimulating. It is fantastic when applied after a long day or when your neck and shoulders ache with tensed muscles. Beurer MG 150 Neck and Shoulder Massager - a perfect way to relaxation and tension free neck and shoulders.
Beurer MG 150 Neck and Shoulder Massager overview
- Effective, safe and easy to use neck and shoulder massager
- Perfect for the hard to reach neck and shoulder areas
- Massages hard to reach areas without help of others
- Provides deep-acting tapping massage
- 6 massaging programmes
- 3 adjustable intensity levels
- Easily controlled contact pressure using built-in handles
- Overheating automatic protection
- Timer switch off after 15 minutes of use
- Easy clean (wipe and dry)
- Mains powered (mains power 230 V ~ 50 Hz)
- Power output: 60 W
- Approximate size: 1060 mm (handle to handle length); 160 mm (at widest point); 60 mm thick
- Weight: 2.5 kg
- CE mark
- 3 years warranty
Beurer MG 150 Neck and Shoulder Massager contraindications and warnings
- Always read user manual prior to first use and consult your medical professional if you have doubts as to the use of this device in respect of your medical condition
- Do not use if you have electrical implants (i.e. pacemaker) or metal implants
- Not for use by children
- If you suffer with medical condition or injury to the area to be massaged
- Do not use on the head, face, front of the neck or the joints
- Do not use on swollen areas, inflamed or damaged skin, wounds, lacerations, cuts, varicose veins, acne, herpes or other skin conditions
- Do not use in pregnancy
- Do not use under influence of alcohol or when driving
- Consult your doctor prior to first use if you suffer from serious illnesses or recovering after operations on the upper body, is you have thrombosis or diabetes or suffer with undiagnosed pain
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£4.50 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.50 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 5 - 6 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£13.50 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
Beurer MG 150 Neck and Shoulder Massager kit consists of the massager unit with control panel and electric cable fitted with 3 pin (UK) mains plug and multilingual user manual. CE mark and 3 years warranty.