Monitoring Blood Pressure at Home with Beurer Wrist Blood Pressure Monitors
Beurer Wrist Blood Pressure Monitors work completely automatically, providing fast and accurate readings on a clear modern design LCD display, including touch screen display on selected blood pressure monitors. Beurer Wrist Blood Pressure Monitors are accurate, convenient and easy to use devices that help people to monitor their blood pressure at home, thus helping to maintain health and long-term wellbeing! Easy to use, the Beurer Wrist Blood Pressure Monitors make people aware of their blood pressure and its fluctuations and how it is affected by the lifestyle.
Beurer Wrist Blood Pressure Monitors
- Beurer BC 08 Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor
- Beurer BC 18 Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor with WHO Doctor's Function
- Beurer BC 21 Talking Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor with Risk Indicator
- Beurer BC 28 Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor
- Beurer BC 58 Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor with Touch Screen
- Beurer BC 80 Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor with XL Display
To purchase any of the Beurer Wrist Monitors listed, please follow the links to individual pages.
Beurer Wrist Blood Pressure Monitors are approved Medical Devices compliant with MDD 93/42/EEC and hold Medical Devices CE mark.
Beurer Wrist Blood Pressure Monitors background
One of the great advantages of self-measuring blood pressure is that this can be done during normal daily life. Under such conditions it is possible to establish, what factors are most likely to cause the blood pressure levels to rise, thus providing important personal information that can be recorded and shared with medical professionals. Wrist type blood pressure monitors are particularly useful, helpful and convenient blood pressure monitoring aids. Wrist blood pressure monitors provide systolic and diastolic blood pressure measurements and pulse reading accurately and speedily at a glance. Monitoring of blood pressure is important at any adult age, but grows more crucial with advancing age.
Wrist blood pressure monitors are particularly useful as well as easy to use and convenient. Wrist blood pressure monitors capture systolic and diastolic blood pressure measurements as well as pulse readings. Monitoring blood pressure is of paramount importance, especially with advancing age. Monitoring of blood pressure is important in elderly care.
Beurer Wrist Blood Pressure Monitors are easy to use and work completely automatically, providing the users with fast and accurate readings on a clear and easy to read modern design LCD display. Beurer Wrist Blood Pressure Monitors are affordable, convenient and easy to use blood pressure monitoring devices that help people to be aware of their blood pressure with regular measurements performed in the privacy of their own homes!
Users of wrist type blood pressure monitors should remember to perform the measurements whilst sitting and resting their elbow on a table or a similar arm rest as shown above here. This is to ensure that when you measure your blood pressure, you keep your wrist at the same height as your heart for accuracy of the measurements.
Beurer Blood Pressure Monitors summary
Beurer Blood Pressure Monitors are recognised for the highest quality and accuracy on the global healthcare market. Proudly awarded the seal of the German High Blood Pressure League Approval, the Beurer blood pressure monitors deliver reliable and affordable precision as well as versatility, convenience and ease of use. Beurer Blood Pressure Monitors are CE marked Medical Devices (MDD 93/42/EEC) and carry the prestigious High Blood Pressure League Seal of Quality. Beurer is a supporting member of the German Hypertension Society.
Importance of Blood Pressure Monitoring
The cardiovascular system keeps human life going. Disorders, such as high blood pressure must not be overlooked or underestimated as they can seriously damage the quality of life as well as lead to premature death if untreated for a significant length of time. Blood pressure should be checked regularly and on high quality reliable devices. Measuring and monitoring blood pressure at home with high quality blood pressure monitors especially designed for home use can make people of their own state of health between visits to medical practitioners. Monitoring your blood pressure can also help you to understand your own blood pressure and under what circumstances it changes. Understanding your own blood pressure and the patterns of the changes in your blood pressure values can help you make positive lifestyle choice and avoid situations that have negative impact on your blood pressure.
There are 2 types of blood pressure monitors: wrist blood pressure monitors and upper arm blood pressure monitors.
You can measure your blood pressure at your wrist with the Beurer Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor. Beurer Wrist Blood Pressure Monitors are accurate, reliable and equally convenient and simple to use.
How to choose the best blood pressure monitor for yourself and your family
When choosing blood pressure monitor, consider your personal needs and your family requirements versus different specifications of the different types (i.e. wrist blood pressure monitor or an upper arm blood pressure monitor). When you have decided, which type of the blood pressure monitor you need, consider the specifications of available models and choose blood pressure monitor model that best fits your needs.
Common sense advice for people monitoring their blood pressure at home
- Always take your blood pressure measurements at the same time of the day
- Try to measure your blood pressure twice daily - in the morning and in the evening
- Record your readings of the systolic and the diastolic values and the pulse with date and time
- Always relax for 5 minutes before measuring your blood pressure
- Wait for 5 minutes before taking successive readings
- The blood pressure measurements are for your personal awareness and you should also discuss them with your doctor!
- Monitoring blood pressure at home is never a substitute for medical consultations, medical examinations and medical advice!
- You must never take any medical decisions on your own, such as discontinuing or changing daily doses of medication prescribed by your doctor!
- If you suffer with chronic or acute vascular disease, it is best to use the upper arm blood pressure monitors in preference to the wrist type monitor!
- If your blood pressure monitor comes up regularly with error messages - test it on another person to exclude possibility of a mechanical fault. If thereafter your measurements continue to show error consistently - consult your medical practitioner or a nurse and ask for your blood pressure to be checked by them. It is sometime possible that regular measuring errors may signal some underlying health problems that preclude the blood pressure monitor from carrying out or completing the blood pressure readings. Such problems may include hypotension (low blood pressure), cardiac arrhythmia and irregularities in blood circulation problems that you may not be aware of and that may require medical attention.
Always remember that you should consult your doctor immediately, if you are worried about your health and your blood pressure! Untreated and uncontrolled high blood pressure is dangerous!
Beurer Wrist Blood Pressure Monitors - affordable, reliable and accurate - perfect choice of wrist blood pressure monitors for home use!