Beurer GL 44 Glucose Monitor for Home Use
Beurer GL 44 Blood Glucose Monitor a simple to use blood glucose monitoring device for home use and for professional use at clinics. With its large backlit display, handy test strips and fewer controls, this user friendly blood glucose monitor is accurate, reliable and affordable.
Beurer GL 44 Blood Glucose Monitor with PC kit and GlucoMemory Software is a set that enables blood glucose measuring, storage of results and evaluation of results.
- Beurer GL 44 Blood Glucose Monitor standard kit consists of the monitor unit, lancing device with AST cap for taking blood samples from alternative parts of the body, 10 test strips, 10 sterile lancet needles, 2 x 3 V CR2032 batteries fitted, 1 carry case, user manual (in English and German), short instructions (in English and German) and a diabetic diary. CE mark Medical Device (CE0483). 3 years warranty.
- Beurer GL 44 Blood Glucose Monitor is also available complete with PC kit and GlucoMemory Software. The PC kit comprises of docking station with blue LED, USB cable, GlucoMemory software and user instructions.
- Consumables include Test Strips, Lancet Needles and Control Solution.
Beurer GL 44 Blood Glucose Monitor is compatible with free downloadable Beurer HealthManager software. You can download HealthManager here.
Beurer GL 44 Blood Glucose Monitor
Simple, precise and fast, the Beurer GL 44 Blood Glucose Monitor stores measurements and displays the average of all values, hence assists you with valuable information that is essential for correct monitoring and management of your diabetes.
Beurer GL 44 overview
- Blood glucose monitor for professional and home use
- Compatible with Beurer HealthManager - free download HealthManager here
- Test procedure: Amperometric bio sensor
- Measurements in mml/L
- Code free testing strips
- 0.6 microlitres of fresh whole capillary blood sufficient to perform measurements
- Fresh blood sample (i.e. fingertip) and AST puncturing (i.e. arm or forearm)
- Measurements taken in circa 5 seconds
- Measurements range: 1.1 – 35.0 mmol/L
- Large LCD display
- Plasma calibrated
- 480 memory spaces with date and time
- Average values over 7, 14, 30 and 90 days
- Battery powered (2 x 3 V CR 2032 cell batteries)
- Battery life: circa 1000 measurements
- Low battery indicator
- Automatic switch off after 2 minutes of non-use
- System function test: each time the device is switched on
- Consumables as required: lancet needles, strips, control solution
- Size: 52 x 95 x 16 mm
- Weight: 44 g including batteries
- Clinically tested
- Medical Device (CE0483)
- 3 years warranty
Beurer GL 44 Blood Glucose Monitor background
The blood glucose monitor Beurer GL 44 is an advanced user friendly blood glucose monitoring system. It can be connected to a PC using PC kit (i.e. docking station, cable and software), enabling data storage and evaluation on your PC.
When taking blood for blood glucose monitoring, it is best to take blood from the fingertips, because the changes in blood glucose levels can be detected quicker and more accurately in blood samples taken from fingertips. It is necessary to seek medical advice before taking blood for measurements from other body parts (AST).
In the user manual enclosed with the device, you will find all necessary information on its correct use, critical blood glucose values, how and when to take blood samples for testing, how to evaluate the measurements, dispose of strips and lancet needles as well as all relevant warnings and precautions.
As you take measurements of your blood glucose, your Beurer GL 44 monitor automatically saves the values in its memory together with the date and time. The memory can story 480 latest measured values. You can recall the measured values as well as you can calculate and display the average value of the last specified number of days (i.e. 7, 14, 30 and 90 days). You can also delete individual measured values from the memory or you can delete all stored values, if necessary.
Beurer GL 44 can be used with a PC to store and analyse the data. Optional PC kit, including software, cable and docking station.
*Blood Glucose Monitors, consumables and accessories can be purchased VAT free for personal use by people with diabetes.
Beurer GL 44 PC Kit
The PC kit for Beurer GL 44 Blood Glucose Monitor is a set of accessories for data transfer and evaluation of measurements to assist with effective long term management of diabetes.
Beurer GL 44 PC kit consists of a docking station with blue LED light, USB cable, GlucoMemory software in English and German with test software (SiDiary and Diabass) and instructions for use.
GlucoMemory software is compatible with Beurer GL 44, GL 40, GL 34 and BGL 60 blood glucose monitors and it is also incorporated (pre-installed) in the Beurer GL 50.
GlucoMemory software enables the users to store and view blood glucose values on the PC and offers a number of evaluations options that support long term diabetes management.
PC requirements: Intel Pentium II 300 MHz CPU or higher with 32 megabytes memory or more and USB interface.
Operating systems: Microsoft Windows 7, Vista, XP or Macintosh Windows emulation on an Apple Mac (i.e. Fusion, Parallels or Virtual PC).
Beurer GL 44 PC Kit consists of a docking station with blue LED, USB cable, GlucoMemory Software and user instructions.
Beurer GL 44 Blood Glucose Monitor - an affordable and accurate companion for home monitoring of blood glucose.
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£4.50 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.50 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 5 - 6 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£13.50 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
Size: 52 x 95 x 16 mm / Weight: 44 g including batteries
- Beurer GL 44 Blood Glucose standard kit consists of the monitor unit, lancing device with AST cap for taking blood samples from alternative parts of the body, 10 test strips, 10 sterile lancet needles, 2 x 3 V CR2032 batteries fitted, carry case, user manual (in English and German), short instructions (in English and German) and a diabetic diary. CE mark Medical Device (CE0483). 3 years warranty.
- Beurer GL 44 Blood Glucose Monitor is also available as a complete kit with PC kit and GlucoMemory Software. The PC kit comprises of docking station with blue LED, USB cable, GlucoMemory Software and user instructions.
- Beurer Blood Glucose Test Strips: CodeFree test strips (50 pieces) for use with Beurer Blood Glucose Monitors (2 x 25 sealed containers). Certified quality. Measurements possible with 0.6 microlitres blood samples. Container can be stored open for maximum 90 days to expiry date. Operation temperature: 10 - 40 degrees C; Humidity: up to 85%
- Beurer Blood Glucose Lancet Needles: Sterile needle lancets 100 pieces (4 x 25 pieces). Resealable bags. Sterilised by radiation. Needle size 0.4 mm.