Bruder Eye Hydrating Compress
Bruder Moist Heat Eye Compress with Naturally Hydrating MediBeads
Bruder Moist Heat Eye Compress with Naturally Hydrating MediBeads Microwave Activated
Enjoy hydrating hot relief or soothing cool relief with the versatile Bruder Eye Compress!
Bruder Moist Heat Eye Hydrating Compress is a natural and proven way to bring relief to people suffering with dry eye syndrome, Meibomian gland dysfunction, styes, chalazions and blepharitis.
Bruder Eye Compress features patented MediBeads. The MediBeads constantly absorb and store water molecules from the air. When the Compress is microwaved, the MediBeads release the stored water as pure moist heat.
Bruder Moist Heat Eye Hydrating Compress does not require water to re-moisten between uses and can be used over and over again for many years. Bruder Eye Compress is washable with mild soap and water and air dried as required to maintain high standard of hygiene.
- When gently heated in a microwave for 20 to 30 seconds, the Bruder Moist Heat Eye Hydrating Compress gives out circa 10 minutes of pure moist heat. Applied for several minutes over closed eyes, Bruder Moist Heat Eye Compress works to unplug blocked Meibomian glands and allow lipids to flow freely to the surface of the eyes, restoring natural lubrication and eye comfort.
- If placed in a freezer for a couple of hours, the Bruder Moist Heat Eye Compress can also serve as a gently cooling eye compress, providing soothing cool relief to your tired eyes or puffy eyes.
Well-designed and easy to use, effective, hygienic and durable, the Bruder Moist Heat Eye Hydrating Compress paves the way to life without bothersome symptoms of dry eyes and other problems arising from unpleasant conditions of the eyelid margin and Meibomian gland dysfunction.
Bruder Moist Heat Eye Hydrating Compress – simple and natural solution to the discomfort of dry eyes - guaranteed to provide soothing relief!
Bruder Eye Compress background information
The advantages of the Bruder Moist Heat Eye Hydrating Compress arise from the exclusive patented MediBeads technology. The MediBeads contained in the Bruder Compress are hygroscopic, which means that they continually absorb and store water molecules from the air. There is no need to moist the Compress with water prior to its use. When the Compress is briefly microwaved for 20 – 30 seconds, the stored water is released from the beads as a pure moist heat that lasts for about 10 minutes.
Bruder Eye Compress overview
- Once piece eye mask-like eye Compress with unique hygroscopic MediBeads
- Generates ‘microwave activated’ naturally hydrating moist heat
- Non-allergenic and non-toxic
- Naturally anti-bacterial
- Drug free
- Easy to use and convenient to apply
- Adjustable straps ensure good fit on all types of faces - large and small, long and round
- Provides fast acting moist heat for soothing relief
- Can be also conveniently used for soothing cool relief
- Reusable, washable and hygienic
- Lasts 6 - 9 months with every day use
- Relieves discomfort caused by disorders of the eyelid margin and dry eye syndrome
- Helps to unblock Meibomian glands
- Restores natural eye hydration and lubrication
- Stabilises tear film and slows down tear evaporation
- Contributes to faster evacuation of debris and bacteria
- Provides relief from grittiness, itchiness and dryness
- Enhances eye comfort
- Can be applied as frequently as needed
- Compatible with prescribed and over the counter eye medications
- Suitable for people with dry eyes caused by environmental factors, computer use, contact lenses use, eye disorders, systemic conditions (i.e. arthritis, diabetes), certain medication intake, age, hormonal fluctuation and eye surgery procedures
- Class 1 Medical Device
Using and Caring for your Bruder Eye Compress
Your Bruder Moist Heat Eye Compress is a dual therapy compress - a relief with moist heat or a soothing cool relief.
- Moist Heat Relief with the Bruder Eye Compress: Heat your hydrating Compress in clean microwave oven. Place it on a clean plate rather than directly on the microwave shelf or turn table. If your microwave has a wire rack – remove the rack prior to heating the Compress. Heat on full power, but do not exceed recommended heating time.
Do not heat your hydrating Compress for longer than 20 – 30 seconds (maximum). If the Compress is reused within 30 minutes, reduce heating time by half to 10 – 15 seconds. For the most effective treatment, allow 1 hour between applications for the Compress to ‘recharge’ its water content from the air.
Always touch test the Compress on the back of your wrist for heat level prior to applying over your eyes. If the Compress feels too hot, wait for a minute or two before applying. The Compress should feel comfortably warm not hot to be effective. Apply the Compress loosely not tightly.
Apply the warm Compress over your eyes loosely for 3 – 5 minutes. 3 – 5 minutes is all that is needed for normal use. However, if you wish to keep the Compress on your eyes for longer for further comfort and relief or to thoroughly open blocked Meibomian glands prior to expression - you can do this with confidence as the soothing moist heat will not hurt or damage your eyes!
Immediately after the moist heat treatment, you may experience some temporary blurring of the vision caused by tear glands releasing beneficial fluids into your eyes. The blurriness will clear within a few minutes.
- Cool Relief with the Bruder Compress: For soothing cool relief, place the Compress to a freezer for 2 hours and use to cool your tired or puffy eyes.
The Compress can be hand washed in cold water with mild soap. Wait for 2 hours after its last use to wash the Compress. The Eye Compress is not machine washable. Hot or warm water must NOT be used. Air dry for at least 24 hours before using the Compress again.
- Do not share your Bruder Eye Compress or Stye Compress with another person.
- Do not use, when wearing contact lenses.
- Do not overheat.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not wash in hot or warm water.
- Do not use harsh detergents or fabric softeners for washing.
Bruder Eye Compress with MediBeads - your passport to healthy and moist eyes and life without the misery of the Dry Eye Syndrome!
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£4.50 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.50 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 5 - 6 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£13.50 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
One universal size - adjustable for comfort and fit
Pack contains 1 x Bruder Moist Heat Eye Compress and user instructions.