Bruder Moist Heat Joint Wrap with MediBeads
Bruder Moist Heat Joint Wrap for Knees, Ankles and Elbows
Bruder Moist Heat Joint Wrap is designed to deliver moist heat treatment for soothing pain relief as is applied by doctors and therapists in therapy clinics. Bruder Moist Heat Joint Wrap provides a proven natural pain relief that is effective, safe, drug free, non-addictive and non-habit forming.
Bruder Moist Heat Joint Wrap features patented MediBeads. The MediBeads constantly absorb and store water molecules from the air. When the Moist Heat Wrap containing the MediBeads is microwaved, the MediBeads release the stored water in a form of pure moist heat. Unique pull-on sleeve like design enables the user to wear the Joint Wrap during strengthening exercises and range of motion exercises during rehabilitation. Bruder Moist Heat Joint Wrap does not require moistening prior to use and does not have to be remoisten between uses. The Wrap can be used many time over and will last for years. You can wash the Bruder Moist Heat Wrap with mild soap and cold water to remove any staining or oily residues from the skin, lotions or creams to maintain cleanliness and hygiene. Bruder Moist Heat Joint Wrap – your perfect companion, when combating joint discomfort and rehabilitating painful joint.
More about Bruder Moist Heat Joint Wrap with MediBeads
Bruder Moist Heat Joint Wrap is designed for use on the joints commonly showing painful conditions, such as the knee, the ankle and the elbow.
The Joint Wrap measures 15 x 20 cm and is made in a pull-on sleeve like design from durable stretchy fabric. The stretch of the fabric enables easy application over the painful joint. The sleeve-like wrap can be worn during strengthening exercises and during range of motion rehabilitative exercises. Moist heat released by the MediBeads provides soothing relief from pain caused by arthritis, tendonitis or overworked joints, tendons and muscles.
Bruder Moist Heat Joint Wraps is easy to use. Simply heat the wrap in a microwave for soothing pure moist heat. When the warmed Wrap is applied over painful area, the moist heat provides comfort and relieves pain naturally. Well-designed and simple to use, effective, hygienic and durable, the Bruder Moist Heat Joint Wrap help you soothe your aching joints, relieve pains and minimise discomfort. It can also aid the rehabilitation of your painful joint.
Bruder Moist Heat Wraps overview
- One piece moist heat wraps with unique hygroscopic MediBeads
- Generate ‘microwave activated’ naturally comforting deeply penetrating moist heat
- Non-allergenic and non-toxic
- Do not grow moulds or encourage bacterial or fungal growth
- Do not smell or exude unpleasant odours
- Do not attract or generate dust
- Drug free natural relief
- Ready after just 1 – 2 minutes in the microwave
- Deliver up to 30 minutes of therapeutic heat hot treatment
- Easy to use and convenient to apply
- Provide fast acting moist heat for soothing relief
- Reusable, washable and hygienic
- Can also be used frozen for effective cold therapy
- Long term durable with estimated usability of 6 – 8 years
- Relieve discomfort of aches and pains caused by sore muscles, tension, cramps and painful joints and other common ailments that respond to hot therapy
- Stimulate local blood flow
- Improve the speed of toxin removal
- Can be applied as frequently as needed
- Compatible with prescribed and over the counter medications
- Class 1 Medical Device
- 1 year warranty
Using and Caring for your Bruder Moist Heat Wrap
Heat your Wrap in a clean microwave oven. Place it on a clean plate rather than directly on the microwave shelf or turn table. If your microwave has a wire rack – remove the rack prior to heating the Wrap. Heat on full power, but do not exceed recommended heating time. Do not heat your Wrap for longer than recommended. If the Wrap is reused within 30 minutes, reduce heating time by half. For the most effective treatment, allow 1 - 2 hours between applications for the Wrap to ‘recharge’ its water content from the air. Always touch test the Wrap on the back of your wrist for heat level prior to applying over your painful area. If the Wrap feels too hot, wait for a minute or two before applying. The Wrap should feel comfortably warm rather than hot for the moist heat to be effective. Apply the Wrap loosely not tightly.
For cold therapy application, place in the freezer for circa 2 hours before applying for soothing cold. Cold Therapy is especially effective, when treating new injury and acute pain.
The Wrap can be hand washed in cold water with mild soap. Wait for 2 hours after its last use to wash the Wrap. The Wrap is not machine washable. Hot or warm water must NOT be used. Air dry for at least 24 hours before using the Wrap again.
- Do not overheat.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not wash in hot or warm water.
- Do not use harsh detergents or fabric softeners for washing.
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£4.50 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.50 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 5 - 6 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£13.50 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
Bruder Moist Heat Joint Wrap size: 15 x 20 cm
Bruder Moist Heat Joint Wrap is supplied with user instructions. CE mark Class 1 Medical Device. 1 year warranty.