Bruder Moist Heat Therapy
Bruder Moist Heat Wraps with Naturally Hydrating MediBeads for Natural Pain Relief
Bruder Moist Heat Wraps with Naturally Hydrating MediBeads Microwave Activated
Bruder MediBeads Moist Heat Wraps present an innovative new way to deliver pain relieving moist heat treatment as is recommended by therapists and doctors and commonly applied in therapy clinics. Bruder Moist Heat Wraps offer a proven natural pain relief to people in need of effective, safe and easy to administer pain relief that is drug free, non-addictive and non-habit forming. Bruder Moist Heat Wraps feature patented MediBeads. The MediBeads constantly absorb and store water molecules from the air. When Heat Wraps containing MediBeads are microwaved, the MediBeads release the stored water in a form of pure moist heat.
Bruder Moist Heat Wraps do not require water to remoisten between uses and can be used over and over again for many years. Bruder Moist Heat Wraps are washable with mild soap and water as needed to maintain high standards of hygiene and cleanliness. When gently heated in a microwave, the Bruder Moist Heat Wraps give out soothing pure moist heat. Applied over painful area, the moist heat provides comfort and relieves pain naturally. Well-designed and easy to use, effective, hygienic and durable, the Bruder Moist Heat Wraps pave the way to life with fewer pains, aches and discomforts.
Bruder Moist Heat Wraps – simple and natural solution to pain and discomfort!
Bruder Moist Heat Wraps with MediBeads background
The advantages of the Bruder Moist Heat Wraps arise from the exclusive patented MediBeads technology. The MediBeads are hygroscopic, which means that they continually absorb and store water molecules from the air. There is no need to moist the Wraps with water prior to their use. When the Wrap is briefly microwaved, the stored water is released from the beads as a pure moist heat that is comforting and naturally soothing, when applied to painful areas.
Bruder Moist Heat Wraps overview
- One piece moist heat wraps with unique hygroscopic MediBeads
- Generate ‘microwave activated’ naturally comforting deeply penetrating moist heat
- Non-allergenic and non-toxic
- Do not grow moulds or encourage bacterial or fungal growth
- Do not smell or exude unpleasant odours
- Do not attract or generate dust
- Drug free natural relief
- Ready after just 1 – 2 minutes in the microwave
- Deliver up to 30 minutes of therapeutic heat hot treatment
- Easy to use and convenient to apply
- Provide fast acting moist heat for soothing relief
- Reusable, washable and hygienic
- Can also be used frozen for effective cold therapy
- Long term durable with estimated usability of 6 – 8 years
- Relieve discomfort of aches and pains caused by sore muscles, tension, cramps and painful joints and other common ailments that respond to hot therapy
- Stimulate local blood flow
- Improve the speed of toxin removal
- Can be applied as frequently as needed
- Compatible with prescribed and over the counter medications
- Class 1 Medical Device
- 1 year warranty
Using and Caring for your Bruder Moist Heat Wrap
Heat your Wrap in a clean microwave oven. Place it on a clean plate rather than directly on the microwave shelf or turn table. If your microwave has a wire rack – remove the rack prior to heating the Wrap. Heat on full power, but do not exceed recommended heating time. Do not heat your Wrap for longer than recommended. If the Wrap is reused within 30 minutes, reduce heating time by half. For the most effective treatment, allow 1 - 2 hours between applications for the Wrap to ‘recharge’ its water content from the air. Always touch test the Wrap on the back of your wrist for heat level prior to applying over your painful area. If the Wrap feels too hot, wait for a minute or two before applying. The Wrap should feel comfortably warm rather than hot for the moist heat to be effective. Apply the Wrap loosely not tightly.
For cold therapy application, place in the freezer for circa 2 hours before applying for soothing cold.
The Wrap can be hand washed in cold water with mild soap. Wait for 2 hours after its last use to wash the Wrap. The Wrap is not machine washable. Hot or warm water must NOT be used. Air dry for at least 24 hours before using the Wrap again.
- Do not overheat.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not wash in hot or warm water.
- Do not use harsh detergents or fabric softeners for washing.