Bruder Cold Eye Compress - Cold Therapy for Eyes and Sinus Areas
Bruder Cold Eye Compress for Cold Therapy on the Eye and Sinus Areas delivers immediate pain relief at temperatures compatible with established medical protocols.
When using the Bruder Cold Eye Compress, you will experience fast relief of pain. The recommended time of cold therapy treatment with the Bruder Cold Eye Compress is up to 30 minutes or you can vary cold treatment duration according to your doctor’s recommendations.
Bruder Cold Therapy Compress overview
- Effective and safe multi-layered cold therapy compress
- Delivers time-released cold treatments
- Reduces inflammation and swelling
- Provides excellent post-surgical cold treatment
- Improves patient compliance with cold therapy
- Durable and remains soft and flexible for life
- Can be applied directly to the skin
- No special protective covers required
- Unique pad design assures complete conformance with facial features
- Patented design prevents bunching, bursting or leaking
- Perfect thickness and weight to allow easy application
Bruder Cold Eye Compress is easy to use. Simply freeze it for 2 hours in your freezer and apply it to your site of pain. There is no need to place a separate cover on the Bruder Cold Eye Compress or place a towel on your body to provide protection to the skin. Simply remove your Bruder Cold Eye Compress from the freezer and use it right away on the painful area, including use for cryotherapy applications after surgical procedures.
Bruder Cold Eye Compress is suitable for cold relief on the eyes and sinus areas on your face.
Bruder Cold Eye Compress is your perfect Cold Therapy companion for eye or sinus discomfort or puffiness. Also suitable for cryotherapy after surgical procedures as cryotherapy helps to reduce acute post surgical pain, discomfort, bruising and swelling.
More about Bruder Cold Therapy Eye Compress
Bruder Cold Therapy Eye Compress is a patented proprietary non-gel soft pad for complete conformance with facial contours. The Bruder Cold Eye Compress covers your site of sinus pain or eye discomfort.
After freezing your Bruder Cold Eye Compress for 2 hours, you can apply it right away to your painful area. There is no need to dress the pad in a separate cover or protect your skin with a towel placed over the treatment area. Simply place the frozen Cold Eye Compress directly on the skin over the painful or injured area.
Bruder Cold Eye Compress is soft and flexible. Its unique design enables complete conformance with your face at the site of eye discomfort or sinus pain without bunching, saddle-bagging, slitting or other deformations.
Bruder Cold Eye Compress delivers cold at temperatures compliant with medically accepted treatment protocols. And because it delivers cold in a controlled time-released manner, the Bruder Cold Eye Compress is safe without creation of undesirable ‘rebound effect’* or tissue damage.
Bruder Cold Eye Compress stays dry and comfortable and free of moisture and condensation during the cold therapy treatment. The outer fabric is non-absorbent and you can clean your Cold Compress by wiping it off, hand washing or disinfecting as you need to maintain cleanliness and hygiene.
Double sealed for durability, non-toxic and latex free, the Bruder Cold Eye Compress is made in a perfect thickness and weight that allows easy application and comfort during use. Long term durable and featuring two layers with double-seal construction, the Bruder Cold Eye Compress does not burst or leak. It carries 2 years warranty.
Bruder Cold Eye Compress represents a great value and is your long term investment in Cold Therapy compress for your eyes and sinuses.
Bruder Cold Eye Compress is a CE marked Class 1 Medical Device.
*‘Rebound Effect’ occurs if cold therapy is applied for longer than the recommended treatment time of maximum 30 minutes at a time. The ‘rebound effect’ is body’s contra reaction in defence against the cold treatment. The ‘rebound effect’ causes more warm blood influx to the area treated with the cold, thus potentially causing bruising, swelling and discomfort.
Bruder Cold Eye Compress - perfect cold therapy compress for your eyes and sinuses!
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£4.50 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.50 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 5 - 6 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£13.50 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
Eye Wrap size: circa 40 x 30 mm (8.5" x 4.5")
Pack includes 1 x ProtoCold Eye Wrap with Velcro straps and user instructions.