Bruder Moist Heat Stye Compress with Naturally Hydrating Moist Heat MediBeads Microwave Activated
Bruder Moist Heat Stye Compress is a natural and proven way to bring relief to people suffering with bothersome styes and cysts caused by clogged follicles and oil glands.
Bruder Moist Heat Stye Compress features patented MediBeads. The MediBeads constantly absorb and store water molecules from the air. When the Stye Compress is microwaved, the MediBeads release the stored water as pure moist heat.
Bruder Moist Heat Stye Compress does not require water to re-moisten between uses and can be used over and over again for many years. Bruder Stye Compress is washable with mild soap and water and should be air dried as required to maintain cleanliness for continuity of hygiene.
- When gently heated in a microwave for 15 to 20 seconds, Bruder Moist Heat Stye Compress gives out about 10 minutes of pure moist heat. Applied for several minutes over a closed eye, Bruder Moist Heat Stye Compress unplugs blocked glands and follicles and aids the healing process. Moist heat hastens the production of white blood corpuscles, helping to fight infection and relieve eye irritation associated with styes.
- If you need a gently cooling relief, simply put your Bruder Stye Compress for a couple of hours into a freezer. It will prove cooling and gently soothing relief to a throbbing eye.
Well-designed, one-piece and easy to use, effective, hygienic and durable, the Bruder Moist Heat Stye Compress helps combat styes and other unpleasant conditions of the eyelid margin.
Bruder Moist Heat Stye Compress – simple and natural solution to faster healing of styes.
Bruder Moist Heat Stye Compress background information
The benefits of the Bruder Moist Heat Stye Compress arise from the exclusive patented MediBeads technology. The MediBeads contained in the Bruder Stye Compress are hygroscopic, which means that they continually absorb and store water molecules from the air. There is no need to wet the Compress with water prior to its use. When the Compress is briefly microwaved for 15 – 20 seconds, the stored water is released from the beads as a pure moist heat that lasts for about 10 minutes.
Bruder Moist Heat Stye Compress overview
- Single eye mask-like Compress with unique hygroscopic MediBeads
- Generates ‘microwave activated’ naturally hydrating moist heat
- Moist heat helps to stimulate production of white blood corpuscles that combat infection and relieve irritation caused by styes
- For soothing cool relief, place in a freezer for 2 hours
- Non-allergenic, non-toxic and drug free
- Easy to use and convenient to apply
- Single eye Compress enables normal use of the non-treated eye during application
- Provides fast acting moist heat for soothing relief
- Reusable, washable and hygienic
- Lasts 6 - 9 months with every day use
- Relieves discomfort caused by styes, dry eye syndrome and other disorders of the eyelid margin
- Helps to unblock Meibomian glands
- Restores natural eye hydration and lubrication
- Stabilises tear film and slows down tear evaporation
- Contributes to faster evacuation of debris and bacteria
- Provides relief from grittiness, itchiness and dryness
- Enhances eye comfort
- Can be applied as frequently as needed
- Compatible with prescribed and over the counter eye medications
- Suitable for people suffering with styes and dry eye syndrome exacerbated by environmental factors, computer use, contact lenses use, eye disorders, systemic conditions (i.e. arthritis, diabetes), certain medication intake, age, hormonal fluctuation and eye surgery procedures
- Class 1 Medical Device
Using and Caring for the Bruder Moist Heat Stye Compress
Your Bruder Stye Compress can be used to moist heat relief or for gentle cooling relief.
- Heat your hydrating Compress in a clean microwave oven. Always place the Compress on a clean plate rather than directly on the microwave shelf or turn table. If your microwave has a wire rack – remove the rack prior to heating the Compress. Heat on full power, but do not exceed recommended heating time.
Do not heat your Stye Compress for longer than 15 – 20 seconds (maximum). If the Stye Compress is reused within 30 minutes, reduce heating time by half. For the most effective treatment, allow 1 hour between applications for the Compress to ‘recharge’ its water content by absorption of water molecules from the air.
Always touch test the Compress on the back of your wrist for heat level prior to applying over your eyes. If the Compress feels too hot, wait for a minute or two before applying. The Compress should feel comfortably warm and not hot to be effective. Apply the Compress loosely not tightly.
Apply the warm Compress over your affected eye loosely for 3 – 5 minutes. 3 – 5 minutes is all that is needed. Alternatively, ask your doctor for recommendation.
Immediately after the moist heat treatment, you may experience some temporary blurring of the vision caused by tear glands releasing beneficial fluids into your eyes. The blurriness will clear within a few minutes.
- For gently cooling relief, place in a freezer for 2 hours before applying over your tired or throbbing eye.
The Compress can be hand washed in cold water with mild soap. Wait for 2 hours after last use to wash the Compress. The Compress is not machine washable. Hot or warm water must NOT be used. Air dry for at least 24 hours before using the Compress again.
- Do not share your Bruder Stye Compress with another person.
- Do not use, when wearing contact lenses.
- Do not overheat.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not wash in hot or warm water.
- Do not use harsh detergents or fabric softeners for washing.
Bruder Stye Compress - your passport to a relief from discomfort caused by styes and other eyelid margin problems.
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£4.50 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.50 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 5 - 6 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£13.50 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
One adjustable universal size for comfort and fit.
Pack contains 1 x Bruder Stye Compress and user instructions.