Dura Incontinence Bed Pads
Dura Incontinence Bed Pads for Care at Home and Care Homes
Dura Bed Pads are quality bed pads that are popular with care homes due to their durability, high performance and high absorbency capacity. Similarly, the Dura Bed Pads are popular with patients receiving care at home.
Dura Bed Pads overview
- Single bed incontinence pads with a choice of 2 absorbency capacity levels
- Durable and tough with robust construction
- Highly absorbent and reliable
- User friendly with stay dry comfortable surface
- With securing wings (i.e. tucks) that prevent slippage of the bed pad from a bed
- 2 single bed sizes: 72 x 90 cm (2.1 litre capacity) and 86 x 90 cm (3.2 litre capacity)
- Machine washable
- Tumble drier friendly
- Easy to use with care instructions on the sewn-in label
Dura Bed Pads are robust, hard wearing and durable and can withstand a minimum of 300 washes and tumble dry cycles.
For the patients, the Dura Bed Pads offer the highest levels of comfort and dryness. Equipped with generous wings that tuck under the mattress for secure positioning of the pad on the mattress surface and a non-slip waterproof backing membrane, the Dura Bed Pads do not move around the bed each time the patient changes position.
Dura Bed Pads feature 3 layers of protection from wetness.
- Stay dry surface layer made of soft skin-friendly brushed polyester
- Highly absorbent middle soaker layer that absorbs and contains the liquid during use
- Robust integral waterproof barrier backing with non-slip finish
Dura Bed Pads are made in 2 different sizes in different colours that offer different levels of absorbencies. Dura Bed Pads are suitable for single beds only.
- Dura Bed Pad in Blue measures 72 x 90 cm and offers a 2.1 litres absorbency. This Dura Bed Pad is made in blue and features generous wings.
- Dura Bed Pad in Lilac measures 86 x 90 cm and offers a 3.2 litres absorbency. This Dura Bed Pad is made in lilac and features generous wings.
Dura Bed Pads are machine washable and can be tumble dried. They can withstand up to 300 washes at up to 60° C. Washing at higher temperature may shorten their life span. Please ensure you do not use bleach, harsh detergents or fabric conditioners and softeners. Tumble dry on lower heat settings or air dry, if time allows.
Dura Bed Pads – reliable and durable solution to the needs of incontinent people at home care or in care homes.
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£5.00 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.00 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 3 - 4 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£15.00 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Goods of value below £135 (Euros 150) to be shipped to countries of the EU are charged VAT at the rate of relevant EU destination country and shipped uder the IOSS scheme.
- We do not currently ship the goods over £135 / Euros 150 value to the EU countries.
- Dura Bed Pad in Blue: 72 x 90 cm - blue - 2.1 litre - currently out of stock
- Dura Bed Pad in Lilac: 86 x 90 cm - lilac - 3.2 litre
Pack contains one Dura Bed Pad as selected. Each pad has washing instructions shown on the sewn-in label:
- Dura Bed Pad in Blue: 72 x 90 cm (2.1 litres) - in blue colour
- Dura Bed Pad in Lilac: 86 x 90 cm (3.2 litres) - in lilac colour
Please note: Dura Bed Pads presented here are VAT exempt for personal use by people with continence problems.
If you wish to purchase Dura Bed Pads for Care Home use, VAT at standard rate is applicable - please contact us on 01835 864866 to set up an account prior to purchase.