Energy-Laser™ L500 with Bluetooth
Energy-Laser™ L500 is a Cold Laser or Low Level Laser Therapy device or Soft Laser
Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) is also referred to as PhotoBioModulation (PBM)
Energy-Laser™ L500 belongs to patented Energy Lasers series of cold lasers / soft lasers, utilising the latest LLLT/PBM technology. Energy-Laser™ L500 is the smallest cordless cold laser for professional use in the world. Energy-Laser™ L500 is equipped with Bluetooth compatible with Energy-Laser™ App for smartphones and tablets that is available from Google Play. The Energy-Laser™ App enables setting of the laser power, operating time (10 sec – 10 minutes) and silent mode operation for the convenience of the patients.
Low Level Laser Therapy / PhotoBioModulation work by application of low level laser light in red and/or near-infrared light spectrum to the surface of the body. LLLT is non-invasive and does not lead to tissue heating or any significant or serious side-effects noted to date. LLLT can be used as a standalone therapeutic modality or in conjunction with other conventional therapies, such as physiotherapy, massage, chiropractic, podiatry and medication. Laser light treatments have a very wide range of therapeutic applications with magnitude of positive effects on the living organisms. LLLT stimulates immune system and enhances body’s own natural healing capabilities, facilitating faster recoveries from illnesses and injuries. LLLT effectively reduces pain, discomfort, inflammation and swelling, accelerates wound healing, improves blood flow in the treated area, stimulates collagen production and contributes to removal of toxins and waste products from the cells and tissues, thus leading to cell renewal and tissue regeneration.
LLLT / PBM has been researched for over 40 years and is proven in many clinical studies. LLLT / PBM is non-invasive and drug free therapy known for its efficacy and safety.
Energy-Laser™ L500 with Bluetooth overview
- Latest generation powerful LLLT/PBM laser (i.e. cold laser or soft laser)
- Indicated for the skin and underlying tissue treatments (i.e. skin conditions, shallow open wounds, ulcers and sores, scar tissue, inflammation and swelling, pain and discomfort, painful musculoskeletal disorders, painful knee osteoarthritis, arthritis, chronic non-specific back pain, painful or inflamed tendons, temporomandibular myofascial pain, tendon disorders, fixed orthodontic therapy, complications after mandibular 3rd molar surgery, recurrent aphthous stomatitis, tinnitus)
- Designed for cold laser / soft laser applications in therapy clinics by professionals
- Handheld cordless laser for ease of use and convenience
- 808 nm wavelength in invisible infrared light spectrum
- Coherent continuous laser beam
- Built-in Light Guide with red LED light enabling the user to see where the invisible beam aims during treatments
- Laser beam penetration 3 – 4 cm depth
- 500 mW max laser power
- Battery powered (rechargeable Li-Ion battery)
- 1.5 hours treatment time on fully charged battery
- Equipped with electronic overheating control
- Equipped with Bluetooth and works with Energy-Laser™ App that is available from the Google Play that can be installed on a smartphone or a tablet. The App enables setting of the laser power, operating time (10 sec – 10 minutes) and optional silent mode operation without beeps every 10 seconds
- Laser Class 3B
- Class 2A Medical Device (CE2274)
- 2 years warranty
Energy-Laser™ L500 has been designed for professional use at clinics by professionals trained in use of therapeutic cold lasers, such as physiotherapists, chiropractors, wound healing specialists, pain relief specialists and dentists. Designed for treatments of localised areas of skin and tissue problems, healing of wounds, relief of musculoskeletal and arthritic complaints, dental pain and tinnitus, relief of pain, reduction in localised pain and discomfort, treatment of localised trigger points, inflammation and swelling, the Energy-Laser™ L500 can also be used for non-invasive laser acupuncture therapy. Treatments with Energy-Laser™ L500 are painless, convenient and easy to deliver and produce fast therapeutic outcomes.
Energy-Laser™ L500 is handheld and cordless and generates coherent invisible infrared beam in 808 nm wavelength. The L500 cold laser operates on 500 mW power. Equipped with a powerful rechargeable Li-Ion battery, 1.5 hours long treatment time is delivered from a fully charged battery. Energy-Laser™ L500 emits coherent continuous laser light beam that penetrates the skin to 3 – 4 cm depth, facilitating effective and safe cold laser light treatments. For user convenience, a Light Guide with red LED light (650 nm) is built-in to enable the user to see, where the invisible laser beam points or aims during treatments.
Energy-Laser™ L500 is a part of patented Energy Lasers series of technologically advanced cold lasers that utilise the latest LLLT/PBM technology. Energy Laser™ L500 and Personal-Lasers™ L400 and L200 are the smallest cordless cold lasers in the world.
Using Energy-Laser™ L500
- Energy-Laser™ L500 is designed for use by professionals trained in laser therapy applications at clinics.
- Before using Energy-Laser™ L500, please ensure that you are familiar with the content and essential information about the laser that is contained in 2 booklets: 1) User Manual for Energy-Laser™ and 2) booklet entitled Treatment with Energy-Laser™.
- To succeed with your therapeutic goals without compromises to the safety of the patients treated and your own safety, you must follow instructions and recommendations and observe warnings and precautions presented in the booklets User Manual for Energy-Laser™ and Treatment with Energy-Laser™.
- Energy-Laser™ L500 is Class 3B Laser and hence, the treated patient must always wear protective eye goggles during use. If a professional laser therapist is applying laser self-treatments, protective eye goggles must be worn for personal safety and to prevent accidental eye damage. If you are a professional laser therapist that performs treatments on patients, ensure that the treated patients always wear protective eye goggles!
- Energy-Laser™ L500 is designed for treatment times of 5 minutes duration for maximum 2 x 5 minutes per treatment session. During 5 minutes of operation, the laser L500 emits total of 150 Joule of energy. This equates to 5 Joule per 10 seconds and 30 Joule per minute. During 5 minutes of treatment, 150 Joules are generated and emitted.
- Energy-Laser™ L500 is equipped with Bluetooth compatible with Energy-Laser™ App for smartphones and tablets that is available from Google Play. The Energy-Laser™ App enables setting of the laser power, operating time (10 sec – 10 minutes) and silent mode operation for the convenience of the patients.
- L500 Energy-Laser™ is powerful but simple to use. It is small, light and handheld for convenient and easy therapeutic applications. L500 Energy-Laser™ is a single infrared light diode cold laser that operates on continuous infrared 808 nm wavelength in the invisible infrared light spectrum.
- Energy-Laser™ L500 emits invisible infrared light. The light beam that you see during treatments is the masking pilot light guide that enables you to direct the beam of invisible light to the desired point or over a treated area. It is of paramount importance not to look into this masking pilot light as it ‘hides’ the invisible laser beam.
- Powered by Li-Ion rechargeable MAXI Li-Ion battery, the Energy-Laser™ L500 delivers 1.5 hours of treatments, when the battery is fully charged. It is important to remember that prior to first use, the battery must be fully charged.
- Cleaning and maintaining your Energy-Laser™ L500 is simple with rubbing alcohol/isopropyl alcohol and wiping dry with clean lint free cloth. Please refer to user manual for step by step cleaning directions as well as for trouble shooting tips.
- Consult User Manual for Energy-Laser™ and Treatment with Energy-Laser™ for complete information.
Energy-Laser™ L500 specifications
- Cold / soft laser with single laser light diode
- Wavelength: 808 nm (infrared invisible light)
- Maximum power: 500 mW
- Maximum total power: 500 mW
- Operating mode: continuous wave (CW)
- Spot/Beam divergence (approximate): Spread 10° x 10°
- Laser Class: 3B
- Energy per 10 seconds: 5 Joules
- Energy for 1 minute: 30 Joules
- Energy per 5 minutes: 150 Joules
- Laser light penetration (approximate): 3 – 4 cm depth
- Battery: MAXI Li-Ion battery 3.7 V / 650 mAh
- Treatment time per full charge: 1.5 hours
Charging time: circa 1.5 hours
- Laser Diode: 1 x TO5 – MM 500 mW / 808 nm / Invisible infrared light
- Laser diode life span: 10 000 hours of lighting
- Charger: AC adapter USB-A-Li-Ion Charger, 130 - 230 V / DC 5 V – 1 A
- Dimensions: 102 mm length x 27 mm diameter
- Weight: 60 g
- Operating conditions for normal use: + 10° C to + 25° C; RH 75% or less (non-condensing); atmospheric pressure 700 – 1060 hPa ). Please note: if temperature is higher than 25°C, air conditioning should be used in the treatment room.)
- Environmental conditions: - 5° C to + 35° C; RH 75% or less; atmospheric pressure 700 – 1060 hPa
- Class 2A Medical Device (CE2274)
- 2 years warranty (excluding wilful damage, damage caused by incorrect use and misuse of the laser)
Contraindications and General Precautions
- Always read and familiarise yourself with all contraindications and precautions listed in User Manual for Energy-Laser™ and Treatment with Energy-Laser™ booklet
- If you are in any doubt about using the Energy-Laser™ L500, consult medical professional for advice (i.e. doctor, physiotherapists, etc)
- Do not point the laser beam at your eyes and never attempt to treat the eyes with the laser
- Do not treat abdominal area during pregnancy
- Do not treat tumours and cancerous tissues
- Do not treat areas with hormone producing glands (i.e. thyroid gland in the neck area)
- Do not treat body areas containing organs and/or transplanted organs
- Do not treat areas containing metal or plastic implants
- Do not treat areas containing or near pacemaker and/or implanted defibrillator
- Do not treat if sensitive to light or on medications that increase light sensitivity
- Do not treat if suffering with epilepsy
- Do not treat during fever
- Do not use laser light directly over freckles, birthmarks or tattoos
- Bear in mind that persons with dark skinned and tanned skins have a higher risk of skin overheating and potential skin burns and require an extra caution during laser treatments
- Do not treat children with the laser
- The laser is not a toy and must be kept away from children and out of their reach in safe storage
- The laser must be used only by adults
- Do not use the laser outdoors
- Remove all creams and lotions from the area to be treated prior to treatment – treat only on clean and dry skin
- Do not treat through clothing
- Always perform an assessment (i.e. clinical assessment) of the area to be treated with the laser light
- Use the laser only for intended purpose, such as treatment of skin, pain relief and for healing applications
Energy-Laser™ L500 – perfect easy to use portable cold laser for therapy clinics.
About Energy Lasers
Energy Lasers deliver Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) that is currently referred to as photobiomodulation (PBM). LLLT/PBM is an established and thoroughly studied form of painless electrotherapy that utilises cold light for its healing-enhancing properties, reduction of tissue inflammation and drug free non-invasive pain relief.
Energy Lasers are designed for easy use at home as well as for applications by professionals at therapy clinics that treat common issues, such as musculoskeletal pain, inflammation, healing of wounds and skin disorders. Treatment applications of Energy Lasers are painless, effective, safe and simple. Energy Lasers are portable, small, light, handheld and powered by rechargeable batteries for optimum convenience and easy usability.
Energy Lasers are small and easy to use cordless cold laser devices in Laser Class 3B, characterised by power intensity of up to 500 mW.
On our website we present 3 Energy Lasers as follows:
Energy-Laser™ L500 – perfect therapeutic cold laser for professional use at clinics
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£5.00 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.00 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 3 - 4 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£15.00 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
Dimensions: 102 mm length x 27 mm diameter / Weight: 60 g
Energy-Laser™ L500 kit contains laser probe with built-in optics, MAXI Li-Ion battery, Li-Ion charger, USB cable, USB power adapter, laser test card, safety glasses, User Manual for Energy-Laser™ and Treatment with Energy-Laser™ booklet. CE2274 and 2 years warranty.
VAT exemption does not apply to purchases of devices for professional use at clinics.
If you are professionally trained in use of cold lasers and purchasing the laser for your personal use for self-treatments of relevant chronic condition, you can purchase the laser VAT free. VAT exemption declaration must be completed at the time of purchase. Proof of laser therapy qualifications required to qualify the purchase.