Erec-Fit Ischiocavernosus Muscle Stimulator
Erec-Fit for Erectile Dysfunction caused by Corporal Veno-Occlusive Dysfunction
Erec-Fit is an external ischiocavernosus muscle stimulator for erectile dysfunction (ED) problems caused by corporal venous-occlusive dysfunction (CVOD). Erec-Fit can also address associated issues, such as early erection loss or premature ejaculation.Suitable for safe home use, the Erec-Fit can restore potency and help men with ED, premature erection loss and premature ejaculation. Erec-Fit is also suitable for men with erectile dysfunction arising after radical prostatectomy.
Erec-Fit Ischiocavernosus Muscle Stimulator overview
- External Ischiocavernosus Muscle Stimulator (EIS)
- Novel therapeutic option for Erectile Dysfunction and associated problems
- Safe and effective and suitable for home treatment
- Therapeutic success in excess of 80%
- Small hand held and easy to use device
- Simple to administer pre-set stimulation treatment delivered by external penal self-adhesive skin electrodes (i.e. reusable electrodes)
- Comfortable during treatment with high user adherence to treatment regime
- 20 minutes treatment per day for 90 days
- 20 minutes treatment per week on long term maintenance regime after the initial 90 days
- Improvements observed after 6 – 8 weeks or earlier
- Success rate of over 80%
- Long term effective with once per week maintenance regime
- Class 2a Medical Device (CE0124)
References: Treatment of Erectile Dysfunction by an External Ischiocavernous Muscle Stimulator: Derouet H, Nolden W, Jost W H , Osterhage J, Eckert R E, Ziegler M. Eur Urol 1998; 34:355-359. Electrical Stimulation a an adjunctive treatment for penile rehabilitation after open radical prostatectomy. Elshamy F F, Mohammed A H, Ban H M. International Journal of Medical and Applied Sciences, Volume 3, Issue 1, 2014. E-ISSN: 2320-3137.
Erec-Fit addresses the insufficiency of ischiocavernosus muscle, located below the surface of the perineum. Ischiocavernosus muscle stabilises erect penis by compressing the crus penis and slows down the blood return outflow, thus helping to maintain erection and stabilise erect penis.
Electric muscle stimulation utilising special stimulation parameters improves the ischiocavernosus muscle by increasing its mass and physical strength for effective venous occlusion that guarantees the filling of the corpus cavernosum. Erec-Fit applies pulse current of 120 mps with a frequency of 30 Hz to achieve over 80 % therapeutic success.
Regular stimulation of the ischiocavernosus muscle with the electrical currents generated by the Erec-Fit achieves positive outcomes within 90 days. The stimulation causes no erection, but facilitates the ischiocavernosus muscle mass increase and muscle strengthening, which play the key role in penile erection. The stimulation is effective, safe and well tolerated. There are no side-effects.
The treatment with the Erec-Fit takes 20 minutes per day for 90 days to restore potency. Experience shows that improvements are apparent after 6 – 8 weeks or earlier. After completion of the 3 months therapy course (i.e. 90 days), only one stimulation per week has been found to be sufficient to maintain improved potency results.
Erec-Fit is a small hand-held stimulator suitable for home use. Stimulation intensity is adjustable by the user to individual tolerance level.
*Erec-Fit can be purchased VAT free by men with relevant chronic problems.
Erec-Fit for Erectile Dysfunction
Erec-Fit was designed to treat erectile dysfunction arising due to weakness of the ischiocavernosus muscle and leading to problems with corporal venous occlusion and filling of corpus cavernosum, which play important role in sustaining and maintaining of erection. Venous leakage is a relatively common cause of erectile dysfunction. Blood leaks out due to damaged veno-corporo-occlusive mechanism caused by poor venous occlusion of the cavernosal smooth muscle.
Loss or weakening of smooth muscle that leads to compromised veno-occlusive mechanism and consequent erectile problems can, for instance, occur after radical prostatectomy.
Erec-Fit is an electric muscle stimulator utilising very specific stimulation parameters to effectively treat the weakness of cavernosal smooth muscle. Stimulation rehabilitates the ischiocavernosus muscle, increasing its physical strength and muscle mass, thus, helping to improve efficiency of the corporal veno-occlusive mechanism and restoring potency.
Treatment takes 20 minutes per day for 90 days with results becoming apparent after 6 – 8 weeks or as early as after 4 – 6 weeks. After the initial 90 days, once per week treatment is sufficient to maintain the outcome. Stimulation with Erec-Fit is effective and without any side effects.
Erec-Fit Stimulator System consists of the stimulation unit that generates electrical pulses applied by 2 self-adhesive skin electrodes (15 x 150 mm), placed around the penis.
Erec-Fit utilises 30 Hz stimulation frequency characterised by fast invigorating effects on muscles and by low risk of causing muscle fatigue, hence, producing comfortable stimulation with high patient adherence to treatment.
Erec-Fit Ischiocavernosus Muscle Stimulator specifications
Frequency: 30 Hz (program controlled 10 Hz – 40 Hz)
- Pulse current: adjustable to 120 mA maximum
- Pulse form: bi-polar, triangular, DC-free
- Stimulation: cyclical
- Modulation: 85 µS; increase adjustable 0.7 seconds, decrease coupled 0.5-fold
- Contraction duration: 3 seconds (adjustable 2 – 5 seconds)
- Work/ Rest ratio: 1 : 2 (6 seconds rest)
- Stimulation duration: 20 minutes /day
- Treatment duration: 90 days
- Maintenance: 20 minutes / week
- Power supply: 9 V alkaline battery or 9 V rechargeable battery
- Battery life: circa 3 hours of stimulation from full battery /fully charged battery
- Dimensions: 125 x 75 x 33 mm
- Weight: 240 g (incl. battery)
- Humidity: < 65% RH
- Ambient temperature: 0° C - 50° C
- Skin electrodes: self-adhesive, non-allergenic, monopolar
- Skin electrodes size: 150 x 15 mm with female 2 mm sockets pigtails
- Certification: CE0124 (Medical Device Class 2a)
- Warranty: 2 years (main unit only)
Do not use, if fitted with implanted pacemaker or other implanted electronic equipment, unless specifically cleared to do so by a doctor
Erec-Fit Ischiocavernosus Muscle Stimulator - a long term help for men with erectile dysfunction and associated problems arising from corporal veno-occlusive insufficiency, including men after radical prostatectomy.
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£3.50 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£6.50 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 3 - 4 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£12.50 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
Unit dimensions: 125 x 75 x 33 mm / Unit weight: 240 g (incl. battery)
Skin electrodes size: 150 x 15 mm with female 2 mm sockets pigtails
Erec-Fit kit includes the main control unit, 30 skin electrodes, conductive leads, 9 V battery, user manual and a carry case. CE0124. 2 years warranty.
Additional Erec-Fit Skin Electrodes are supplied in Packs of 6 Skin Electrodes.
VAT exemption is available, when purchased for personal use by men with relevant chronic conditions. VAT relief declaration must be completed online at the time of purchase.