Evolis3 Vaginal Stimulation Probe
Evolis3 is a vaginal probe with 2 rind electrodes and reference ground lead for stimulation and EMG Biofeedback therapy. Evolis3 is a vaginal probe in a non-tubular ergonomic tampon shape for easy insertion and placement. The unique shape facilitates perfect fit vaginal positioning and minimises the risk of probe ejection from vagina. The body of the probe’s end has a smaller diameter that improves the probe’s stability in the vaginal cavity after insertion. The Evolis3 vaginal probe is light, which further enhances its in-situ post-insertion stability.
Evolis3 Vaginal Probe is recommended for stimulation treatments, such as pelvic floor strengthening, overactive bladder treatments and pelvic floor workouts. Evolis3 is also suitable for EMG Biofeedback pelvic floor muscle assessment, diagnostic assessment of muscular insufficiency and in controlled progress of functional recovery. Evolis3 should be used in supine position.
Evolis3 features 2 ring electrodes, reference ground lead and 2 female 2 mm banana tails, each circa 230 mm long. Evolis3 is 11 cm long and weighs 26 g.
Evolis3 is a non-sterile probe designed for strictly personal use. Evolis3 must not be shared between different users due to personal hygiene and cross contamination issues. When using the Evolis3 for the first time, rinse the probe under the tap to remove any traces of residue of disinfectant. The probe must be cleaned after each use with mild soap and water. The recommended life span of the Evolis3 vaginal probe is 30 treatment sessions.
Evolis3 Vaginal Probe has been designed for use with devices generating biphasic low frequency pulse current, of zero net DC average, maximum current of 50 mA RMS, maximum voltage of ±80 V (160 V peak to peak).
Evolis3 Vaginal Probe carries 12 months warranty against manufacturing defects, provided that the probe has been used as directed in the instructions.
Evolis3 Vaginal Probe is a Medical Device (CE 0086).
- Do not use, if suffering from a bladder or vaginal infection
- Do not use, if suffering from colorectal or genitourinary cancer
- Do not use in pregnancy
- Do not use, if fitted with cardiac pace maker
- Do not use, if you have uretero-vesical reflux or hypotonic bladder
Evolis3 Vaginal Probe – perfect for your pelvic floor stimulation and EMG Biofeedback needs!
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£3.50 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£6.50 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 3 - 4 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£12.50 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
Dimensions: 11 cm long / Weight: 26 g
One individually wrapped Evolis3 Vaginal Probe with multilingual user instructions. CE 0086. 12 months warranty.
VAT exemption is available, when purchased for personal use by people with relevant chronic conditions. VAT relief declaration must be completed online at the time of purchase.