Farma Press Digital Air Compression Therapy System
Farma Press Digital Compression Therapy at Home
Farma Press Digital is a new pressotherapy system for home use. Primarily developed to resolve problems associated with peripheral circulation, combat venous insufficiency and improve venous blood return, the Farma Press Digital Air Compression System effectively reduces water retention and swelling, including post-operative swelling, combats lymphoedema, speeds up lymphatic drainage, improves daily comfort and aids relaxation. Pressotherapy treatments with Farma Press Digital help to relieve discomfort of nerve pain and muscular aches caused by swelling.
Farma Press Digital utilises compression cuffs that enable compression of the entire legs – from foot to the thigh. During compression treatment, the device delivers alternating inflation and deflation of the cuffs for therapeutic compression of the legs. Therapeutic compression leads to reabsorption and drainage of the excess fluids and restoration of the circulatory function.
Pressotherapy treatment can be performed daily or every other day. Following leg pressotherapy, it is recommended that you wear good quality compression stockings with graduated compression to prolong and maintain the effects of pressotherapy until the next session. To extend the effects of the leg pressotherapy, you should undertake regular circulatory-friendly physical activities (i.e. walking), during which the natural compression of the vessels and capillaries in the foot and calf stimulates venous blood flow.
Farma Press Digital also helps to minimise unsightly ‘orange peel’ cellulite appearance, making skin smoother, firmer and more even looking.
Designed for effective and easy use, the Farma Press Digital brings the benefits of pressotherapy to your home - conveniently and affordably. Now you can enjoy pressotherapy without costly visits to therapy clinics or salons as you need in your own home.
Farma Press Digital Compression Therapy System applications
- Peripheral circulation issues
- Venous insufficiency
- Sluggish venous blood flow
- Compromised venous return
- Swelling in the legs and arms
- Discomfort in arms and legs caused by swelling
- Muscular aches and nerve pain caused by swelling
- Fatigue and discomfort caused by heavy legs and swelling
- Water retention
- Post-surgical oedema
- Lymphatic drainage
- Cellulite (i.e. ‘orange peel’ skin appearance)
Farma Press Digital overview
- Air Compression System for legs, waist and arms
- Simple to use
- Selectable treatment duration up to maximum recommended duration of 30 minutes
- Selectable intensity of compression
- Touch screen with colour display
- Mains powered (230 V ~ 50 Hz)
- Remote control
- 3 selectable modes of compression therapy: A) Peristaltic massage; B) Sequential continuous massage; C) Alternate massage
- Applicable with compression leg cuffs (supplied), waist cuff (supplied), arm cuffs (optional extra)
- Leg cuffs (left and right) feature 4 separate compression chambers individually selectable/ deselectable depending on user’s needs (i.e. foot, calf, knee and thigh)
- CE mark (aesthetic compression device)
- 2 years warranty
Farma Press Digital is a single channel device that facilitates the following combinations of pressotherapy treatments:
- both legs together
- waist only
- single arm only
Please note that the compression cuffs are intended for single user only for hygiene reasons and to prevent cross contamination between users.
Farma Press Digital – Description of Compression Therapy Modes
- Mode A: Compression begins from the bottom of the cuff and proceeds towards the upper section. The compression involves one section at a time (i.e. one compression chamber at a time).
- Mode B: Compression starts from the bottom of the cuffs and proceeds to the upper sections, but in Mode B the inflated chambers are all discharged simultaneously.
- Mode C: Mode C is a combination of Modes A and B. The compression involves simultaneously two chambers but inflating alternately.
Using the Farma Press Digital Air Compression System
Farma Press Digital is simple to use. It features a modern touch screen with control buttons and has a remote control for convenience.
The Farma Press Digital is mains powered and comes with the power cable and an adapter.
- Connect the leg compression cuffs (or arm compression cuff or waist compression band as relevant) with the device.
- Connect the device to the mains power outlet, using the power cable and adapter.
- Wear the compression cuffs over a light cloth to reduce perspiration during treatment.
- Switch on by pressing the Start key on the touch screen.
- Select the treatment mode (i.e. A, B, or C) by pressing the relevant mode key on the touch screen.
- Set the timer to preferred therapy duration up to the 30 minutes maximum per session.
- Set the pressure of compression (i.e. increase or decrease), using +/- keys on the touch screen.
- Enjoy the compression treatment!
Upon completion of the treatment, Farma Press Digital switches off automatically. Should you need to stop the treatment before it is complete, just press the Off key.
Farma Press Digital technical specifications
- Air Compression System
- Class: 2; Type: BF
- Power supply: mains 230 V ~ 50 Hz
- Output pressure: 30 – 250 mm Hg
- Output channels: 4
- Dimensions of the main unit: 110 x 250 x 200 mm / Weight: 2.5 kg
- Sizes of the compression cuffs (leg, arm and waist): universal
- Always read user manual prior to first use and retain for future reference.
- Consult a doctor, if you are in any doubt of your suitability for compression therapy.
- Do not use, if you have deep vein thrombosis
- Do not use, if you suffer with heart disease or have cardiac arrhythmia
- Do not use during pregnancy
- Do not use, if you suffer with malignant tumours
- Do not use, if you have osteoporosis
- Do not use, if you suffer haemorrhages after surgery
- Do not use during acute illness or high fever
- Do not use, if you suffer serious circulatory problems
- Do not use, if you have skin infections and allergic rashes
- Do not use, if you have difficulties with movements
- Do not use immediately after heavy meal or after drinking alcohol
Farma Press Digital – your perfect compression therapy companion at home!
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£4.00 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.00 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £40.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £40.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 5 - 6 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£12.50 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
Dimensions of the main unit: 110 x 250 x 200 mm / Weight: 2.5 kg
Sizes of the compression cuffs (leg, arm and waist): universal
Farma Press Digital Compression Therapy kit consists of the main control unit, remote control, 2 x compression leg cuffs, 1 x compression waist cuff (band), power cord, adapter and multi-lingual user manual. CE mark. 2 years warranty.
Optional purchase: 1 compression arm cuff.
VAT exemption available for personal use by people suffering chronic circulatory problems. VAT exemption declaration must be completed at the time of purchase online.