FIREACTIV Thermal Ankle Support
FIREACTIV Thermal Infrared Heat Ankle Support for Ankle Pain Relief and Fast Healing of Ankle Injuries
FIREACTIV Supports are endorsed by Lewis Moody MBE ex England Rugby Captain and World Cup Winner
FIREACTIV Thermal Ankle Support consists of neoprene support brace with Velcro fastenings for fit and compression and 2 heat pads (red heat pad for fast intense heat and white heat pad for mild sustained heat) with bio-ceramic particles permanently fused to the fibres of the fabric.
The heat pads made from fabric with bio-ceramic particles permanently fused into the fibres utilise the heat generated from body’s own warmth captured by the bio-ceramic particles. Captured heat is amplified and subsequently reflected back to the surface of the skin as long wave infrared radiation heat that penetrates up to 60 mm deep to relieve pain, improve circulation, enhance healing and provide soothing warmth and lasting comfort.
FIREACTIV Ankle Support – perfect for sports related ankle pain and ankle injury and for chronic pain associated with arthritic conditions (i.e. osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis). FIREACTIV Ankle Support provides firm support to the strained ankle with extra benefit in incorporated deep infrared heat therapy that loosens sore muscles and relieves pain.
How can FIREACTIV Ankle Support help you with your ankle pain or ankle injuries
- You can use the FIREACTIV Ankle Support solely to support your ankle and surrounding area.
- You can use FIREACTIV Ankle Support for variable compression, as needed.
- You can also use the FIREACTIV Ankle Support as a thermal support to warm up strained muscles and tendons in the ankle area and relieve pain, soreness, tightness and discomfort. Interchangeability of the 2 heat pads enables you to benefit from intense infrared heat for fast pain relief (i.e. apply the red heat pad for intense infrared heat) or enjoy long lasting mild heat for soothing and comforting infrared heat therapy over prolonged periods of time as required (i.e. apply the white heat pad for mild infrared heat).
Please note: Batteries are not required! FIREACTIV Heat Pads use your own body heat to generate healing infrared radiation heat!
Causes of Ankle Pain include strain to the tendons and ligaments that hold the ankle joint together. The ankle play crucial roles in walking ability because they facilitate the transfer of body weight forward and also enable the weight transfer from one leg to another during walking. Most ankle pain originates strain related alteration in alignment of the ankle tendons and ligaments. The strain on the ankle is frequently caused by commonly occurring trauma – when you step off the curb and trip over the ankle or when you keep an ankle in an awkward extreme position for long time (i.e. when wearing high heels). Tendons and ligaments are far more difficult to heal than muscles due to their sparse blood supply. Ankle pain treatment includes rehabilitation with heat therapy, stretching and strengthening exercises.
FIREACTIV Ankle Support provides firm support to the strained ankle with extra benefit in incorporated deep infrared heat therapy that loosens sore muscles and relieves pain.
FIREACTIV Ankle Support provides support with compression and 2 levels of deep infrared heat (i.e. red heat pad for intense infrared heat and white heat pad for mild infrared heat) for soothing pain relief at the ankle. Adjustable Velcro fastenings enable secure support with variable compression and stability for the inner and outer ankle, reducing unwanted or excessive movements and helping to address acute strains and sprains and discomfort arising from weight bearing. The compression helps to minimise swelling and bruising sustained during the trauma or injury. The FIREACTIV Ankle Support embraces entire ankle joint and improves joint stability. Deep infrared heat therapy helps to increase local blood flow, ease chronic and arthritic pain, discomfort and stiffness. The FIREACTIV Ankle Support is designed to help with chronic repetitive sprains, joint instability, inversion and eversion injuries and arthritic ankle pain.
FIREACTIV Ankle Support benefits
- Secure and adjustable support brace
- Fast intense heat for quick relief of pain and discomfort
- Milder heat for long term therapy
- Improved flexibility and joint mobility
- Improved blood flow
- Enhanced injury healing
- Reduction in pain, aches, soreness and inflammation
- Infinitely re-usable neoprene support brace and heat pads with no need for batteries or wires
- Unisex model in one adjustable universal size
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£4.50 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.50 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 5 - 6 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£13.50 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
One universal size.
FIREACTIV Ankle Support kit consists of neoprene support brace with Velcro fasteners and 2 interchangeable heat pads (red and white). CE mark Class 1 Medical Device. 12 months warranty.