FIREACTIV Thermal Elbow Support
FIREACTIV Thermal Infrared Heat Elbow Support for Elbow Pain Relief and Elbow Injury Healing
Lewis Moody MBE ex England Rugby Captain and World Cup Winner supports FIREACTIV
FIREACTIV Thermal Elbow Support consists of neoprene support brace with Velcro fastenings for fit and compression and 2 heat pads (red heat pad for fast intense heat and white heat pad for mild sustained heat) with bio-ceramic particles permanently fused to the fibres of the fabric. The bio-ceramic infrared heat pads utilise the heat generated from body’s own warmth captured by the bio-ceramic particles. Captured heat is amplified and subsequently reflected back to the surface of the skin as long wave infrared radiation heat that penetrates up to 60 mm deep to relieve pain, improve circulation, enhance healing and provide soothing warmth and lasting comfort.
FIREACTIV Elbow Support - perfect for elbow pain relief and fast healing of elbow injuries and for people with chronic pain of arthritis in the elbow area, both osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. FIREACTIV Elbow Support provides elbow support with compression and 2 levels of healing deep infrared heat generated by bio-ceramic heat pads. Adjustable Velcro fastenings enable variable stabilisation of the entire elbow joint.
How can FIREACTIV Elbow Support relieve elbow pain and heal elbow injuries
- You can use the FIREACTIV Elbow Support solely to support the neck.
- You can use FIREACTIV Elbow Support for variable compression, if you require.
- You can also use the FIREACTIV Elbow Support as a thermal support to warm up strained muscles and tendons in the elbow area and relieve pain, soreness, tightness and discomfort. Interchangeability of the 2 heat pads enables you to benefit from intense infrared heat for fast pain relief (i.e. apply the red heat pad for intense infrared heat) or enjoy long lasting mild heat for soothing and comforting infrared heat therapy over prolonged periods of time as required (i.e. apply the white heat pad for mild infrared heat).
Please note: Batteries are not required! FIREACTIV Heat Pads use your own body heat to generate healing infrared radiation heat!
Causes of Elbow Pain include overload or repetitive strain injuries (i.e. Tennis Elbow/lateral Epicondylitis or Golfer’s Elbow/medial Epicondylitis), hyperextension injuries and arthritis.
FIREACTIV Elbow Support provides elbow support with compression and 2 levels of healing deep infrared heat generated by bio-ceramic heat pads. Adjustable Velcro fastenings enable variable stabilisation of the entire elbow joint. Stabilisation helps to reduce pain originating from sports related repetitive strain injuries, such as tennis Elbow and Golfer’s Elbow by reducing excessive movements at the inner and our side of the elbow joint. Infrared heat helps to soothe muscular aches and elbow joint stiffness. The support brace can be helpful during recovery and can aid rehabilitation after injury, trauma and surgical procedures. Deep infrared heat therapy helps to increase local blood flow, ease arthritic pain, discomfort and stiffness and the FIREACTIV Elbow Support can therefore help people suffering with chronic elbow pain and joint stiffness caused by osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
FIREACTIV Elbow Support benefits
- Secure and adjustable support
- Fast intense heat for quick relief of pain and discomfort
- Milder heat for long term therapy
- Improved flexibility and joint mobility
- Improved blood flow
- Enhanced injury healing
- Reduction in pain, aches, soreness and inflammation
- Infinitely re-usable neoprene elbow brace and heat pads with no need for batteries or wires
- Unisex model in one adjustable universal size
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£4.50 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.50 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 5 - 6 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£13.50 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
One universal size.
FIREACTIV Elbow Support kit consists of neoprene support brace with Velcro fasteners and 2 interchangeable heat pads (red and white). CE mark Class 1 Medical Device. 12 months warranty.