Globus DUO Digital TENS EMS
Globus Duo Digital TENS Machine with EMS
Globus Duo Tens is an innovative high performance dual channel digital TENS machine with electric muscle stimulator EMS) with 20 pre-set programs designed for discomfort and pain relief, health and fitness improvements and body shape enhancement.
In addition to the selection of convenient pre-set programs, the Globus Duo TENS is programmable and allows the users to create personalised custom programs by selecting and inserting desired stimulation parameters to address personal therapeutic needs. Globus Duo TENS features 6 programs for customisation.
Globus Duo Digital TENS EMS Machine pre-set programs
Globus Duo Pro features 16 programs for pain relief (P5 – P20), 3 programs for sports (P1 – P3) and one program for beauty body sculpting (P4).
- P1: Muscle relaxation and decontracture
- P2: Maximum strength training
- P3: Muscle calming ‘cool down’
- P4: Muscle and body sculpting
- P5: TENS general pain relief
- P6: Endorphin release TENS
- P7: Shoulder and rotator cuff pain
- P8: Muscle pain relief
- P9: Knee pain relief
- P10: Post-surgical pain relief
- P11: Muscle injury pain relief
- P12: Neck pain relief
- P13: Trapezius muscle pain relief
- P14: Sciatica
- P15: Lumbago
- P16: Epicondylitis
- P17: Scapulo-humeral (frozen shoulder) periarthritis
- P18: Carpal tunnel syndrome
- P19: Osteoarthritis
- P20: Menstrual pain relief
Using Globus Duo TENS Digital TENS EMS
Globus Duo TENS Digital TENS EMS is easy to use
Globus Duo TENS is powered by rechargeable integral nickel-metal hydrate batteries (fitted) that should be re-charged placed in the device prior to use by connecting the device to the mains power socket using charger and adaptor provided. Battery indicator on the display shows the power available in the batteries. Preferably always charge your Globus Duo TENS prior to use, rther than during use.
Globus Duo TENS is a dual channel machine that uses 2 self-adhesive skin electrodes for each of the channels – total of 4 skin electrodes. Connect the skin electrodes to the device using connective leads with 2 mm male connectors supplied.
Place the self-adhesive skin electrodes on the skin over the area to be treated, making sure that the skin is clean and dry. Position the skin electrodes such that the painful area is encompassed by the electrodes in a ‘square-like’ formation.
Select treatment program and switch the device on. You can adjust the intensity of the electric current up or down to your personal preference with just one button for both channels at once.
Should you wish to set your own stimulation program, there are 6 ‘free’ programs for customisation. Simply follow the step by step instructions in user manual or consult your physiotherapist, who will be able to help you create a program suitable for your needs.
Globus Duo TENS specifications
- Type: TENS with EMS
- Channels: 2 independent
- Current: constant
- Frequency: 0 – 150 Hz
- Pulse amplitude: 50 – 400 µs
- Intensity: 0 – 100 mA p.p. per channel
- Working time: 1 – 30 seconds
- Recovery time: 0 – 60 seconds
- Frequency modulation range: continuous variation from 1 to 150 Hz
- Modulation time (minimum): 3 seconds
- Amplitude modulation range: continuous variation from 50 – 400 µs
- Waveform: biphasic symmetrical
- Power supply: rechargeable battery pack Ni-MH AAA 4.8V 800 mAh
- Operating conditions: 0° - 35°C; 15% - 93% RH; 700 hPa – 1060 hPa
- Storage/Transport conditions: - 10° to 45°C; 30% - 75% RH; 700 hPa – 1060 hPa
- Dimensions: 130 x 80 x 20 mm
- Weight: 220 g
- Medical Device (CE 0197)
- Warranty (main unit): 24 months (home use), 12 months (clinical use)
Contraindications and precautions
Globus Duo TENS is a TENS machine with stimulator and the same contraindications, precautions and warnings apply as with other brands of TENS machines. Please read and familiarise yourself with user manual prior to first use and follow its recommendations. You will find the full list of contraindications and precautions listed in the manual. If you are in any doubt as to your suitability for use the Globus Duo TENS, consult your doctor.
General contraindications include fitted pacemaker, metallic implants in the treatment area, presence of cancerous tumours, undiagnosed pain, severe trauma, over lesions and ulcerative skin conditions, over recent scarring, over open wounds, over carotid sinus, during pregnancy.
Globus Duo TENS - practical and versatile TENS machine for daily use at home for health, fitness and beauty.
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£4.50 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.50 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 5 - 6 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£13.50 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
Dimensions: 130 x 80 x 20 mm / Weight: 220 g
Globus Duo TENS kit consists of the main control unit, 2 lead wires with 2 mm male connectors, set of 4 self-adhesive skin electrodes 50 x 50 mm, set of 4 self-adhesive skin electrodes 90 x 50 mm, mains power charger and adaptor, user manual and a carry case. CE 0197. 24 months warranty for home use. 12 months warranty for clinical use.
VAT exemption is available, when purchased for personal use by people with relevant chronic conditions. VAT relief declaration must be completed online at the time of purchase.