Globus LipoMed Ultrasound Device
Globus LipoMed Ultrasound Device for Home Use
LipoMed Ultrasound Device is designed to perform safe and effective ultrasonic treatments at home.
LipoMed Ultrasound Device overview
Globus LipoMed is effective against various painful conditions, including arthritic pain, pain associated with fractures, back pain, muscle pain and pain caused by repetitive strain injuries (i.e. carpal tunnel syndrome, tennis elbow). LipoMed also combats stubborn cellulite and helps to reduce localised pockets of fatty tissues that do not respond to diet or exercise. LipoMed tightens and lifts facial skin, improves skin texture, reduces and prevents facial lines and wrinkles, combats acne and couperose and reduces scars. It also aids absorption of active substances from cosmetics.
Globus LipoMed is hand held, compact, easy to use and easy to maintain. LipoMed is mains powered for convenience and economy.
Easy to use, effective and safe, the Globus LipoMed can help you stay pain free!
LipoMed Ultrasound background
LipoMed is an ultrasound designed to deliver the following therapies at home:
- General pain relief
- Cosmetic applications
The definition of ultrasound states that ultrasound produces acoustic vibrations with frequencies exceeding the spectrum of audible sounds (i.e. over 20.000 Hz).
Therapeutic applications of ultrasound have been studied for several decades (i.e. since circa 1945). Therapeutic ultrasound medical devices are used for treatment of tendons, capsulitis, bursitis, coccyx pain, muscular spams, arthritis, neuralgia, lumbago and myalgia. Therapeutic ultrasound devices are also effective in reducing cellulite, skin tightening, acne, couperose, scars and wrinkles.
The effects of ultrasound on tissues include
Therapeutic effects, which are mainly achieved through temperature increase and include analgesia and general pain relief, muscle relaxation, reduction of fibrous tissues and greater tissue nutrition.
- Mechanical effects, which speed up process of diffusion across cellular membranes.
- Thermal (i.e. heat) effects, which improve metabolism, increase vasodilation and speed up absorption.
- Chemical effects, which modify local pH and improve permeability of cellular membranes.
- Cavitation effects, which produce lipolysis and gradual reduction in deposits of fatty tissues and cellulite.
Using LipoMed Ultrasound Device
Using LipoMed Ultrasound Device is easy. LipoMed works, when directly connected and powered from mains power.
When switched on, set the timer for duration from 5 - 15 minutes and select desired intensity level (i.e. low / medium / high). Spread ultrasound conductive gel or anti-cellulite cream (i.e. whichever relevant to selected treatment) over target area. Select a pre-set program and treat the target area until the end of the set duration and repeat, if indicated in user manual. Perform treatment of the same target area 3 – 4 times per week.
Pre-set medical programs:
- Carpal tunnel
- Tennis elbow
- Back pain
- Muscle pain
- Neck (cervical) pain
Pre-set beauty programs:
- Oedematous (spongy) cellulite
- Fibrous (hard) cellulite
- Skin tightening
- Face lifting
- Abdominal adiposity
- Stretch marks (breast)
LipoMed Ultrasound Device specifications
- Power supply mains: 230 V ~ 50 Hz
- Total peak power: 2.5 W ± 20%
- Average power /cm²: 0.5 W/cm² ± 20%
- Ultrasonic head diameter: 30 mm
- Ultrasonic output frequency: 1 MHz ± 5%
- Output: continuous and pulsed (on/off 0.5 seconds)
- 3 level intensity: low – medium – high
- Timer: 5 – 10 – 15 minutes (default level 5 minutes)
- Dimensions: 4.5 x 16 x 4.5 cm
- Weight: 113 g
- CE 0434 (Medical Device)
- 2 years warranty
Contraindications and precautions
- Always read user manual prior to first use and follow all recommendations, contraindications, precautions and warnings
- Refer to full list of contraindications and warnings in user manual
- Consult your doctor, if in any doubt as to your suitability for use of ultrasound device
- Do not use, if suffering from thrombophlebitis, acute sepsis or if pregnant or have a tumor(s)
- Do not use. if undergoing radiotherapy
- Do not use over thoracic area if fitted with pacemaker or over prosthesis and osteosynthesis materials
- Do not use on children under 15
- Do not use on organs, such as ovaries, head, heart, etc.
- Do not use during fever
- Do not use on damaged or diseased skin
- Read user manual for full list of recommendations for Do’s and Don’t
- Retain user manual for reference
Globus LipoMed Ultrasound Device – your perfect companion for health and beauty at home!
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£4.50 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.50 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 5 - 6 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£13.50 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
Dimensions: 4.5 x 16 x 4.5 cm / Weight: 113 g
Globus LipoMed kit consists of LipoMed ultrasound therapy unit, power supply unit with lead, adapter (UK 3 pin), ultrasound gel and user manual. CE 0434 and 2 years warranty.
*VAT exemption available, when purchased for personal use by people with relevant chronic problems, long term conditions and disabilities.