Handy Cure s' 5V Super Pulsed Laser New Model
New 5V Handy Cure s' Soft Laser for Pain Relief and Healing
Handy Cure s' Laser has been especially designed to combat pain and inflammation associated with acute and chronic painful musculoskeletal conditions and injuries.
Handy Cure s' Therapeutic Laser combines low level pulsed infrared laser, visible red light and static magnetic field in a compact hand held device that delivers speedy synergistic therapeutic outcomes. Handy Cure s' is a multi-radiance device that utilises laser light emitted by a low level laser diode (905 nm), 4 infrared LEDs (875 nm) and 4 red LEDs (635 nm) with added benefits of static magnetic field from a static magnet. Combined synergistic use of independent therapeutic modalities has proven to produce noticeable therapeutic effects to be achieved in a relatively short time.
Handy Cure s' Pulsed Laser is particularly effective in inflammatory conditions presenting with compromised micro-circulation and impaired supply of oxygen to cells and tissues. Poor circulation frequently leads to ischaemic tissue injuries. Handy Cure s' Laser enhances blood flow in the treated areas and shortens the duration of ischaemic episodes, reducing associated pain and discomfort. With a certified lifespan of twenty five thousand effective hours of use, the Handy Cure Laser is an affordable, whilst long term investment in a lifetime of effective and safe pain relief. Handy Cure s' Super Pulsed Low Level Laser – an Affordable and Proven Effective Solution to Pain Relief and Healing at Home!
Handy Cure s' Laser is now available only with Laser Holder. You can also purchase the Laser Holder separately, if have purchased Handy Cure s' Laser without holder in the past.
Handy Cure s' Laser Holder improves user convenience during longer applications and multi-area treatments that require holding of the laser for longer periods of time. The Laser Holder consists of a plastic holder with Velcro strap.
Handy Cure s’ Laser accessories
There are 2 new optional accessories for use with the Handy Cure s’ Laser:
- Handy Cure s’ Laser Scalp Probe to promote healthy hair and stimulate hair growth in men and women. Using the Handy Cure s’ Laser Scalp Probe can be used for laser scalp treatment of hair loss, alopecia, dandruff and in general to strengthen thin or thinning hair.
- Handy Cure s’ Laser Vacuum Nozzle for vacuum massage of muscles and various body areas to promote local microcirculation, lymphatic flow and cellular metabolism, helping to reduce discomfort, muscular spasms, muscular fatigue and improve muscle mobility and skin tone.
Handy Cure s' Laser 5V Model summary overview
- Multi-radiance device for speedy effectiveness
- Designed for safe and effective home use
- Utilises the benefits of 3 different light wavelengths – 905 nm, 875 nm, 635 nm
- Added benefits of static magnetic field
- Relieves acute and chronic pain
- Improves micro circulation
- Reduces inflammation
- Delivers non-invasive painless treatments
- Does not burn or traumatise treated skin or tissues
- Safe and side-effects free therapeutic applications
- Helps to reduce consumption of analgesics and anti-inflammatory drugs
- Compact and easy to use - at home and during travel
- 2 optional laser accessories to increase functionality and effectivve usability of the Handy Cure s' laser: Laser Scalp Probe and Laser Vacuum Nozzle
- Can be used as standalone therapeutic device or alongside other treatments (i.e. physiotherapy, chiropractic treatments, massage, hydrotherapy, medication, etc.)
- Rechargeable integral lithium battery for long term economical use
- Affordable solution to pain relief and healing at home
- 24 months warranty
- Class 1M Laser
- Class 2a Medical Device (CE1023)
- Lifespan 25000 hours of effective use (twenty five thousand hours) - certified by OSRAM (the manufacturer of the diodes)
- 2 years warranty
Handy Cure s' Laser background
Handy Cure s' is a Pulsed Low Level Laser (red and infrared) with benefits of static magnetic field.
LLLT (Low Level Laser Therapy) is a proven, well documented and established therapeutic modality with wide range of health related applications from pain relief and reduction of inflammation to wound healing as well as tissue renewal and skin regeneration. Low level laser therapy utilises biostimulating power of visible and invisible light to enhance cellular processes, stimulate cellular metabolism and increase levels of available cellular energy and cellular renewal. Increased cellular energy normalises the ailing tissues, thus triggering body’s own natural healing processes and elevating levels of endogenous endorphins for natural pain relief.
Magnetic Field Therapy, in its own right, has applications in the management of painful musculoskeletal problems, because of its rehabilitative, regenerative, analgesic and relaxing effects. Magnetic field therapy is frequently used to calm arthritic problems, muscle contractures, tendonitis and swelling.
Handy Cure s' Pulsed Laser is particularly effective in inflammatory conditions presenting with compromised micro-circulation and impaired supply of oxygen to cells and tissues. Poor circulation frequently leads to ischaemic tissue injuries. Handy Cure s' Laser enhances blood flow in the treated areas and shortens the duration of ischaemic episodes, reducing associated pain and discomfort.
Conditions that can be treated with the Handy Cure s' Pulsed Laser (LLLT) include the following painful problems: osteochondrosis, radiculitis (i.e. sciatica, ischialgia), scoliosis, pain associated with herniated disk, post-traumatic pain, post-surgical pain, arthritis, coxarthrosis, contractures, myositis, muscle and ligament strains, ligament or tendon injuries (i.e. Tennis Elbow, Golfer’s Elbow, Achilles Tendon), wrist and carpal injuries (i.e. Carpal Tunnel Syndrome), muscle and tendon pain, knee pain and injuries, shoulder pain and injuries, migraines and headaches, ankle and foot pain and injures and other painful musculoskeletal problems.
Using Handy Cure s' Laser
Handy Cure's is compact and easy to use. It is a hand held device with integral rechargeable lithium battery.
- Prior to first use, ensure that the battery is fully charged – a green battery indicator light on the face of the hand set indicated charged battery, whilst a red light indicates the need to charge. A charger fitted with 3 pin UK plug is provided with the Handy Cure s' device. One full charge enables several hours of operation. After charging, the hand set should be disconnected from the charger lead and the charger from the mains power plug and stored safety till next use.
- To minimise your chances of looking into the laser beam, protect your eyes with the safety glasses provided with the device.
- Holding the device in your hand, place the emitting surface of the laser over the palm of your other hand.
- Press the Start/Stop button. The Handy Cure s' will run a self-test – indicated by 3 blinking lights. Please note that the Handy Cure s' is programmed to run a self-test every 24 hours.
- After the self-test, the Handy Cure s' is ready for use – this is indicated by 2 green lights on the face of the hand set – these are marked as Treatment and Variable.
- Press the Mode button to select a treatment program – as indicated in the User Manual. You can select from Variable for Initial Treatment – 5 minutes, 50 Hz for Acute Pain – 5 minutes and 5 Hz for Chronic Pain – 5 minutes. Please note that the 3 Modes/ Programs have been pre-set with different pulse frequencies to treat different pain conditions.
- Select program as appropriate by pressing the Mode button – the Initial Treatment program allows your body to accustom itself with laser therapy – perform at least 2 treatments using this program; the Acute Pain program is best for acute condition (i.e. ankle sprains and strains); the Chronic Pain program is most effective in the treatment of chronic condition (i.e. arthritic joint pain).
- Press the Start/Stop button to begin the treatment – the Treatment light begins to blink indicating the treatment in progress. Hold the device over the area treated for the duration of the treatment. For best outcomes, you should apply the laser over bare skin, hovering the over the painful area. However, if required, the treatment can be also applied over clothing, bandage or wound dressing. Please note that you can stop the treatment at any time by pressing the Start/Stop button.
- After completion of the treatment duration (i.e. 5 minutes per area), the treatment light ceases to blink and a short audio beep sounds, indicating the treatment has ended. Turn the Handy Cure s' off by pressing the Start/Stop button for 3 seconds.
Please note that if you do not turn the Handy Cure s' off, the device begins to beep and 4 lights start to blink. Please turn the device off.
If you wish to use the Handy Cure s' immediately again, press the Start/Stop button to repeat the process.
The Treatment Guide Table in the User Manual suggests best treatment programs, number of treatments per area per day and therapy duration in weeks for named conditions. Simply follow this guidance. If your painful condition or injury is not mentioned in the guide, perform 2 treatments per area per day for 2 weeks or longer using the Variable program.
Handy Cure s' Laser technical specifications
- Total radiation: 60 – 90 mW
- Laser radiation: 0.4 – 6.25 mW
- Infrared radiation: 30 – 90 mW
- Red LEDs radiation: 2 – 10 mW
Permanent magnet induction
- 25 – 45 mT
- Infrared laser radiation: 905 nm (invisible radiation)
- Infrared radiation: 875 nm (invisible radiation)
- Red radiation: 635 nm (visible radiation)
Maximum pulsating laser power
- 25 W
- Class 2 equipment, Applied Part Type BF
- Laser Class 1 (IEC 60825-1)
Power input: 100 – 240 V ~ 50/60 Hz
Power output: 5V
Supply ratings: 5 VDC, max. 1.8A
AC/DC battery charger-in: 100 - 240Vac, 50/60 Hz
- 25000 hours of effective use (twenty five thousand hours) - declared and certified by OSRAM, the manufacturer of the diodes
Contraindications and Precautions
- If pregnant, do not apply over the pregnant uterus
- Do not use in the vicinity of a pacemaker.
- Do not use if suffering with cancer.
- Do not shine directly to the eyes
- Use protective safety glasses, especially if treating the face or close to the eyes
- Keep away from children
- Children under age of 18 must be supervised during treatments with Handy Cure
- Read User Manual prior to first use and retain for future reference
- Follow recommendations and precautions listed in User Manual
HANDY CURE s' LASER CUSTOMER TESTIMONIAL
Received by e-mail on Sunday 6th July 2014
New 5V Model of Handy Cure s' Laser - perfect home treatment low level laser for families!
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£5.00 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.00 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 3 - 4 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£15.00 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Goods of value below £135 (Euros 150) to be shipped to countries of the EU are charged VAT at the rate of relevant EU destination country and shipped uder the IOSS scheme.
- We do not currently ship the goods over £135 / Euros 150 value to the EU countries.
Dimensions: 170(L) x 65(W) x 55(D)mm /Weight: 204 g (including integral battery)
Handy Cure's Laser kits selectable choices:
- New 5V model Handy Cure s' Therapeutic Laser with Laser Holder kit consists of the hand held Handy Cure control unit, black 5V charger (input 100 – 240V ~ 50/60 Hz) fitted with 3 pin UK plug, protective safety glasses, user manual, Laser Holder and a carry case. CE mark Medical Device (CE1023). 2 years warranty.
- Optional purchase: Handy Cure s' Holder kit only - compatible with the new 5V model and with the original older 13 V model now discontinued.
VAT exemption is available, when purchased for personal use by people with relevant chronic conditions. VAT relief declaration must be completed online at the time of purchase.
Handy Cure s' Laser Accessories - selectable from the drop down menu in the cart:
- Handy Cure s’ Laser Scalp Probe kit contains the laser scalp probe brush and user manual. 12 months warranty.
- Handy Cure s’ Laser Vacuum Nozzle kit contains the laser vacuum nozzle and user manual. 12 months warranty.
Please note that there is no VAT exemption available for purchases of the Handy Cure s’ Laser Scalp and Handy Cure s’ Laser Vacuum Nozzle.