Handy Cure s' Super Pulsed Laser
Handy Cure s' Soft Laser for Pain Relief and Healing
Handy Cure s' Laser has been especially designed to combat pain and inflammation associated with acute and chronic painful musculoskeletal conditions and injuries.
Handy Cure s' Therapeutic Laser combines low level pulsed infrared laser, visible red light and static magnetic field in a compact hand held device that delivers speedy synergistic therapeutic outcomes. Handy Cure s' is a multi-radiance device that utilises laser light emitted by a low level laser diode (905 nm), 4 infrared LEDs (875 nm) and 4 red LEDs (635 nm) with added benefits of static magnetic field from a static magnet. Combined synergistic use of independent therapeutic modalities has proven to produce noticeable therapeutic effects to be achieved in a relatively short time.
Handy Cure s' Pulsed Laser is particularly effective in inflammatory conditions presenting with compromised micro-circulation and impaired supply of oxygen to cells and tissues. Poor circulation frequently leads to ischaemic tissue injuries. Handy Cure s' Laser enhances blood flow in the treated areas and shortens the duration of ischaemic episodes, reducing associated pain and discomfort. With a certified lifespan of twenty five thousand effective hours of use, the Handy Cure Laser is an affordable, whilst long term investment in a lifetime of effective and safe pain relief. Handy Cure s' Super Pulsed Low Level Laser – an Affordable and Proven Effective Solution to Pain Relief and Healing at Home!
*Can be purchased VAT Free by chronically ill registered disabled people. VAT exemption declaration can be completed in our online shop at the time of purchase.
Handy Cure s' Laser summary overview
- Multi-radiance device for speedy effectiveness
- Designed for safe and effective home use
- Utilises the benefits of 3 different light wavelengths – 905 nm, 875 nm, 635 nm
- Added benefits of static magnetic field
- Relieves acute and chronic pain
- Improves micro circulation
- Reduces inflammation
- Delivers non-invasive painless treatments
- Does not burn or traumatise treated skin or tissues
- Safe and side-effects free therapeutic applications
- Helps to reduce consumption of analgesics and anti-inflammatory drugs
- Compact and easy to use - at home and during travel
- Can be used as standalone therapeutic device or alongside other treatments (i.e. physiotherapy, chiropractic treatments, massage, hydrotherapy, medication, etc.)
- Rechargeable integral lithium battery for long term economical use
- Affordable solution to pain relief and healing at home
- 24 months warranty
- Class 1M Laser
- Class 2a Medical Device (CE1023)
- Lifespan 25000 hours of effective use (twenty five thousand hours) - certified by OSRAM (the manufacturer of the diodes)
Handy Cure s' Laser background
Handy Cure s' is a Pulsed Low Level Laser (red and infrared) with benefits of static magnetic field.
LLLT (Low Level Laser Therapy) is a proven, well documented and established therapeutic modality with wide range of health related applications from pain relief and reduction of inflammation to wound healing as well as tissue renewal and skin regeneration. Low level laser therapy utilises biostimulating power of visible and invisible light to enhance cellular processes, stimulate cellular metabolism and increase levels of available cellular energy and cellular renewal. Increased cellular energy normalises the ailing tissues, thus triggering body’s own natural healing processes and elevating levels of endogenous endorphins for natural pain relief.
Magnetic Field Therapy, in its own right, has applications in the management of painful musculoskeletal problems, because of its rehabilitative, regenerative, analgesic and relaxing effects. Magnetic field therapy is frequently used to calm arthritic problems, muscle contractures, tendonitis and swelling.
Handy Cure s' Pulsed Laser is particularly effective in inflammatory conditions presenting with compromised micro-circulation and impaired supply of oxygen to cells and tissues. Poor circulation frequently leads to ischaemic tissue injuries. Handy Cure s' Laser enhances blood flow in the treated areas and shortens the duration of ischaemic episodes, reducing associated pain and discomfort.
Conditions that can be treated with the Handy Cure s' Pulsed Laser (LLLT) include the following painful problems: osteochondrosis, radiculitis (i.e. sciatica, ischialgia), scoliosis, pain associated with herniated disk, post-traumatic pain, post-surgical pain, arthritis, coxarthrosis, contractures, myositis, muscle and ligament strains, ligament or tendon injuries (i.e. Tennis Elbow, Golfer’s Elbow, Achilles Tendon), wrist and carpal injuries (i.e. Carpal Tunnel Syndrome), muscle and tendon pain, knee pain and injuries, shoulder pain and injuries, migraines and headaches, ankle and foot pain and injures and other painful musculoskeletal problems.
Using Handy Cure s' Laser
Handy Cure's is compact and easy to use. It is a hand held device with integral rechargeable lithium battery.
- Prior to first use, ensure that the battery is fully charged – a green battery indicator light on the face of the hand set indicated charged battery, whilst a red light indicates the need to charge. A charger fitted with 3 pin UK plug is provided with the Handy Cure s' device. One full charge enables several hours of operation. After charging, the hand set should be disconnected from the charger lead and the charger from the mains power plug and stored safety till next use.
- To minimise your chances of looking into the laser beam, protect your eyes with the safety glasses provided with the device.
- Holding the device in your hand, place the emitting surface of the laser over the palm of your other hand.
- Press the Start/Stop button. The Handy Cure s' will run a self-test – indicated by 3 blinking lights. Please note that the Handy Cure s' is programmed to run a self-test every 24 hours.
- After the self-test, the Handy Cure s' is ready for use – this is indicated by 2 green lights on the face of the hand set – these are marked as Treatment and Variable.
- Press the Mode button to select a treatment program – as indicated in the User Manual. You can select from Variable for Initial Treatment – 5 minutes, 50 Hz for Acute Pain – 5 minutes and 5 Hz for Chronic Pain – 5 minutes. Please note that the 3 Modes/ Programs have been pre-set with different pulse frequencies to treat different pain conditions.
- Select program as appropriate by pressing the Mode button – the Initial Treatment program allows your body to accustom itself with laser therapy – perform at least 2 treatments using this program; the Acute Pain program is best for acute condition (i.e. ankle sprains and strains); the Chronic Pain program is most effective in the treatment of chronic condition (i.e. arthritic joint pain).
- Press the Start/Stop button to begin the treatment – the Treatment light begins to blink indicating the treatment in progress. Hold the device over the area treated for the duration of the treatment. For best outcomes, you should apply the laser over bare skin, hovering the over the painful area. However, if required, the treatment can be also applied over clothing, bandage or wound dressing. Please note that you can stop the treatment at any time by pressing the Start/Stop button.
- After completion of the treatment duration (i.e. 5 minutes per area), the treatment light ceases to blink and a short audio beep sounds, indicating the treatment has ended. Turn the Handy Cure s' off by pressing the Start/Stop button for 3 seconds.
Please note that if you do not turn the Handy Cure s' off, the device begins to beep and 4 lights start to blink. Please turn the device off.
If you wish to use the Handy Cure s' immediately again, press the Start/Stop button to repeat the process.
The Treatment Guide Table in the User Manual suggests best treatment programs, number of treatments per area per day and therapy duration in weeks for named conditions. Simply follow this guidance. If your painful condition or injury is not mentioned in the guide, perform 2 treatments per area per day for 2 weeks or longer using the Variable program.
Handy Cure s' Laser technical specifications
- Total radiation: 60 – 90 mW
- Laser radiation: 0.4 – 6.25 mW
- Infrared radiation: 30 – 40 mW
- Red LEDs radiation: 2 – 10 mW
Permanent magnet induction
- 25 – 45 mT
- Infrared laser radiation: 905 nm (invisible radiation)
- Infrared LED radiation: 875 nm (invisible radiation)
- Red LED radiation: 635 nm (visible radiation)
- 25 W
Maximum pulsating laser power
- 25 W
- Class 2 equipment, Applied Part Type
- Laser Class 1 (IEC 60825-1)
Power input: 100 – 240 V ~ 50/60 Hz
Power output: 13V
Supply ratings: 13 VDC, max. 1.3A
- 25000 hours of effective use (twenty five thousand hours) - declared and certified by OSRAM, the manufacturer of the diodes
Contraindications and Precautions
- If pregnant, do not apply over the pregnant uterus
- Do not use in the vicinity of a pacemaker.
- Do not use if suffering with cancer.
- Do not shine directly to the eyes
- Use protective safety glasses, especially if treating the face or close to the eyes
- Keep away from children
- Children under age of 18 must be supervised during treatments with Handy Cure
- Read User Manual prior to first use and retain for future reference
- Follow recommendations and precautions listed in User Manual
HANDY CURE s' LASER CUSTOMER TESTIMONIAL
Received by e-mail on Sunday 6th July 2014