Happyneb 2 Fasterjet Professional Hi-Flow Nebuliser
Happyneb 2 Fasterjet Professional Hi-Flow Piston Compressor Nebuliser
Happyneb 2 is a compact ‘fast flow’ professional quality piston nebuliser for rapid and effective aerosol inhalation therapy administration. Happyneb 2 is perfect for the treatment of respiratory diseases, such as asthma and chronic bronchitis and can be used at home, at care homes or at clinics.
Happyneb 2 generates aerosol mist of medicinal particles sufficiently small to reach the deepest parts of the airways in the lungs for maximum therapeutic benefits. Capable of nebulisation of all frequently prescribed and recommended liquid medicines frequently used in inhalation therapy, the Happyneb 2 Piston Compressor Nebuliser is practical, easy to use and reliable. Equally suitable for home use and professional application in care institutions, the affordable Happyneb 2 delivers safe and noiseless solution to all your aerosol therapy requirements.
Happyneb 2 is equipped with innovative Fasterjet that utilises a unique breath enhanced valve, designed to optimise the quantity of inhaled medicated aerosol for more efficient inhalation therapy. The breath enhanced valve controls the flow of the medication during patient inhalation and consequently reduces medication loss that normally occurs during exhalation. This means that the breath enhanced valve system delivers the correct quantity of nebulised medicated aerosol based precisely on the respiratory capacity of nebulised patients, cutting out medicine wastage and making inhalation therapy very efficient.
Happyneb 2 Fasterjet Professional Hi-Flow Piston Compressor Nebuliser overview
- Piston electrocompressor with thermal cut
- Features Fasterjet breath enhancement valve
- Low noise and practical
- Lubrication free
- Reliable and easy to use
- Efficient and fast
- Continuous use compressor
- Filter replacement after 70 applications
- Handle for easy carrying
- Voltage: 230 V ~ 50 Hz
- Operating pressure: 110 kPa (1.1 bar)
- Maximum pressure: 280 kPa
- Operating flow: 6.8 litres per minute
- Air flow: 15 litres per minute
- Nebulising rate: 0.60 ml/minute
- MMAD: 2.7 µm / GSD: 2.98 / Aerosol Output: 313 µl / Output Rate: 168 µi/ m
- Noise level: 58 db
- Dimensions: 310 x 220 x 130 mm
- Weight: circa 2.3 kg
- CE 0434 Medical Device Class 2 a (MDD 93/42/EEC)
- Made in Italy
- 3 years warranty
Happyneb 2 Fasterjet Professional Hi-Flow Piston Compressor Nebuliser – perfect for home use and for use at care homes, too.
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£4.00 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.00 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £40.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £40.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 5 - 6 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£12.50 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
Dimensions: 310 x 220 x 130 mm / Weight: circa 2.3 kg
- Happyneb 2 Fasterjet Nebuliser kit consists of the piston compressor nebuliser unit with carry handle, Fasterjet bulb, adult mask, child mask, tubing, mouthpiece, nosepiece, replacement air filter, power cord fitted with 3 pin UK plug and multilingual user instructions. CE 0434 and 3 years warranty.
- Adult Mask replacement kit comprises of the adult mask with tubing and chamber.
- Filter kit consists of one spare filter for the Happyneb 2 Fasterjet Nebuliser.
VAT exemption available, when purchased for personal use by persons suffering relevant chronic diseases.