Heelease Mobile Pain Relief
Heelease – the Mobile Shockwave Therapy Solution for Plantar Fasciitis
Heelease is a medical shockwave therapy device especially designed to reduce or eliminate discomfort associated with plantar fasciitis, a painful condition caused by damage to the fibres of plantar fascia located on the underside of the foot between the heel and the toes.
- Designed for the relief of Plantar Fasciitis
- Painless and effective treatments
- Safe and side-effects free treatments
- Portable, mobile and battery powered
- Simple to assemble
- Convenient and easy to use
- Combats pain, foot stiffness and discomfort
- Accelerates healing and recovery
- 30 minutes a day treatment (i.e. 3 x 10 minutes’ sessions)
- Up to 4 hours’ pain relief after each session
- 98% of users experience pain relief with Heelease
- 84% of users report faster healing with Heelease
- 100% money back guarantee, if unsatisfied in the first 14 days
- Developed and recommended by doctors
- NICE accredited treatment
- CE 0088 Medical Device
Heelease Mobile Pain Relief Device background
Heelease Mobile Pain Relief Device has been designed for non-invasive treatment of Plantar Fasciitis with Shockwave Therapy generated by mechanical high frequency vibrations.
Plantar Fasciitis is a painful foot condition felt on the underside of the foot (i.e. sole of the foot) at the base of the heel, causing discomfort, stiffness and loss of flexibility. Sufferers of Plantar Fasciitis have restricted blood flow to the area of and close to the damaged fibres of the Plantar Fascia. The damage causes pain, discomfort and stiffness, whilst poor blood flow impairs the healing and eventually leads to the development of a chronic painful condition.
Heelease generates high frequency vibrations that transmit shockwaves to the Plantar Fascia across the skin. The shockwaves disrupt the flow of the pain signals travelling from the site of pain towards the brain via large sensory nerve fibres. This means that the shockwaves effectively stop, prevent or ‘scramble’ the pain signals from reaching the brain and therefore stop the sensation of pain being felt. Additionally, Heelease’s high frequency mechanical vibrations induce an inflammatory reaction in the Plantar Fascia and surrounding tissues. The inflammation stimulates angiogenesis - the formation of new blood vessels. The new blood vessels deliver blood enriched with nutrients and oxygen to the area, activating and accelerating natural healing processes in the damaged fibres of the Plantar Fascia.
Heelease is easy to use and delivers effective Plantar Fasciitis treatment. Heelease is effective, safe and side effect free, convenient and affordable. Heelease can be used as the first-choice treatment modality by all Plantar Fasciitis sufferers or alongside other treatments, such as physiotherapy, infrared heat, soft laser therapy or pain killers.
- Prepare your Heelease for use by inserting 1 x AAA battery. Please note that newly purchased Heelease comes fitted with one AAA battery.
- Thread the straps through the slot in the unit below battery compartment. Loop the strap through the buckle and place the Heelease on the sole of your foot affected by Plantar Fasciitis with the unit pointing towards the heel.
- Identify the area of pain and place the vibratory head of the device directly over the pain centre at the base of the heel. Strap securely to your foot.
- Activate the unit by pressing the start button to commence a 10-minute cycle. You can stop (and start) the Heelease manually at any time.
- Relax in comfort for the duration of the treatment with your foot elevated.
- It is recommended that the Heelease is used for at least 30 minutes each day. This is equal to 3 full 10 minutes’ cycles.
- Heelease is designed for use on the sole of the foot and should not be used on other parts of the body.
- If you feel unwell or experience discomfort, discontinue the treatment.
- Do not use if you notice any reddening of the skin.
- Use only on a normal healthy skin. If you suffer skin problems in the area requiring application, consult your doctor for advice prior to use.
- Do not use while sleeping.
- Heelease is for use by persons over the age of 16.
- Power source: 1 x AAA alkaline battery
- Frequency: 150 Hz nominal
- Dimensions: circa 100 x 37 x 32 mm
- Weight with batteries: 60 g
- Operating conditions: 5º C to 40º C; < 90% RH
- Auto time setting: 10 minute cycles
- Class 2 a Medical Device (CE 0088)
Heelease - your non-invasive solution to pain and discomfort caused by of Plantar Fasciitis.
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£4.50 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.50 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 5 - 6 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£13.50 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
Dimensions: circa 100 x 37 x 32 mm
Heelease kit consists of Heelease unit fitted with AAA, user manual and securing strap. CE mark and 12 months’ warranty.
*VAT relief available for personal use by sufferers of chronic Plantar Fasciitis. VAT exemption declaration must be made at the time of purchase.
100% money back guarantee, if you are unsatisfied with your Heelease in the first 14 days of correct use!
Please ensure that the device is returned clean and in good condition in original packaging.
Please note that we do not accept returns of damaged or broken devices for refunds!