Hi Neb Compressor Nebuliser
Hi Neb is an innovative piston compressor nebuliser designed to deliver optimum performance from a compact modern device.
Piston nebulisers pump air through a liquid medication to vaporise it for easy inhalation. Hi Neb Nebuliser has a small ‘state of art’ piston compressor and 2 speed Nebo Plus Ampoule that generate high operating pressure for fast nebulisation with therapeutically effective particle size distribution. Hi Neb Piston Nebuliser is very compact, easy to carry and suitable for travel as well as home use.
Hi Neb Piston Nebuliser – the perfect choice for effective and affordable nebulisation at home and during travel for adults and children!
Spare parts and accessories are available by request - please contact us on 01835 864866.
Hi Neb Piston Nebuliser overview
- Suitable for adults and children
- Compact, attractive and modern
- Suitable for use at home and during travel
- Fast and effective nebulisation
- Therapeutically effective particle distribution
- 2 speeds for faster and slower nebulisation rates (i.e. for adults and children)
- Suitable for upper and lower respiratory tract treatments
- Durable and resistant to accidental damage
- Affordable and cost-effective
Hi Neb Nebuliser unit has a carry handle that makes moving the Hi Neb from place to place easily. The nebuliser housing and accessories are made from non-toxic biocompatible materials for safety and durability. The housing is crash proof, which means that the nebuliser is effectively protected from accidental damage (i.e. such as caused by being accidentally knocked down to the floor).
Hi Neb features 2 speed ampoule that produces particles suitable for all sizes of airways, thus facilitating effective nebulisation of adults as well as young children. Changing speed is simple - just open the plug for standard speed and close it for minimum speed. Hi-Neb Nebuliser is fitted with a filter that eliminates any impurities from the air sucked in by the compressor. Optimum cooling system ensures that the Hi-Neb Nebuliser can work non-stop continuously as patient’s needs dictate.
Hi Neb Piston Nebuliser is attractive and modern. For the entertainment of your child during nebulisation, you can (if desired) decorate the housing of the nebuliser unit with colourful animal stickers are provided with the nebuliser.
For more info about compressor nebulisers refer to Compressor Nebulisers page.
Hi Neb Piston Nebuliser Technical Specifications
- Name: Hi-Neb
- Type: piston compressor nebuliser
- Operating pressure: 0.8 bar
- Free flow: 14 lpm
- Noise level at 1 m: 35 dBA
- Mmd: 5 µm
- Nebulisation rate with open plug: 0.37 ml/minute
- Nebulisation rate with closed plug: 0.22 ml/minute
- Operating times: continuous
- Power supply: main power supply ~ 230 V 50 Hz - fitted with 3 pin UK plug
- Colour: white with a selection of self-adhesive stickers included
- Dimensions: 46 cm long x 21 cm wide x 37 cm high
- Weight: 1.6 kg
- Material: non-toxic biocompatible plastic; crash proof
- CE mark: CE0051 Medical Device
- Warranty: 2 years
Hi Neb Piston Nebuliser - your perfect family compressor nebuliser!
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£4.50 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.50 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 5 - 6 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£13.50 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
Dimensions: 460 mm long x 210 mm wide x 370 mm high / Weight: 1.6 kg
Hi-Neb Piston Nebuliser kit comprises of the nebuliser unit with mains power lead fitted with 3 pin UK plug, nebulising ampoule, adult mask, child mask, adult nosepiece, mouthpiece, connecting tube, spare filter, self-adhesive baby and child stickers, carry bag and a multilingual user manual (English, Italian, Polish, Greek, Turkish and Arabic). CE mark Medical Device and 2 years warranty.
VAT exemption is available, when purchased for personal use by people with relevant chronic conditions. VAT relief declaration must be completed online at the time of purchase.