iBeauty Digital TENS EMS
iBeauty TENS for Pain Relief, Relaxation and Body Shaping
iBeauty TENS is a compact versatile stimulator for daily use. iBeauty TENS is designed to provide soothing pain relief with TENS therapy and to help you achieve desired body shape with EMS therapy.
iBeauty Digital TENS EMS capabilities
- TENS therapy for pain relief
- EMS electric muscle stimulation for relaxation and tension relief
- Aesthetic therapy for muscle firming and body shaping
iBeauty TENS has many therapeutic and aesthetic applications from pain relief to toning of inactive and flaccid muscles to analgesic therapy for all kinds of acute and chronic pain. iBeauty TENS can stimulate circulation, promote relaxation and enhance lymphatic drainage. It helps to tone and shape muscles and support physical activities and muscle training efforts. It helps to strengthen muscles and maintain their condition long term. It can also help athletes and sports people to build muscles in preparation for strenuous activities and training.
iBeauty TENS features 2 independent channels, which when used together, enable stimulation of 2 body areas at the same time. Intensity is adjustable individually to a different level on each channel. Intensity should be set to individual preference level, bearing in mind that both the TENS therapy for pain relief as well as EMS therapy for body shaping must be performed at a comfortable level at all time. Adjusting the intensity too high may lead to discomfort during stimulation. It is best to begin treatments at lower intensity and gradually increase it as this helps the body to get accustomed with stimulation. Additionally, gradual increase in intensity levels throughout the duration of the program has a positive effect on muscular development.
iBeauty TENS is effective and safe and perfect for home use. Its compact size and light weight make the iBeauty TENS very suitable for travel. Powered by integral rechargeable lithium battery, iBeauty TENS can be charged directly from the mains using a charger supplied or from a PC using USB cable.
iBeauty TENS is simple to use, It is light and compact and the pre-set programs are easily selectable on a visual menu on the LCD display. There are 6 treatment modes – these are shown on the LCD display – Tapping, Pinching, Abdominal. Subliminal, Deep and Acupuncture. You can easily select a Mode by pressing the M key. Each Mode are between 2 and 4 pre-set programs to the total of 16. Intensity is adjustable to your personal preference level with – or + keys and the time can be set to a chosen duration from 30 - 60 minutes by pressing the T key. Upon completion of the selected duration, the program switch off automatically. You can also stop the treatment easily at any time by pressing the Pause key or sliding the ON/OFF switch to OFF position. iBeauty TENS powers off automatically after 3 minutes of non-use.
iBeauty TENS has 16 pre-set programs addressing different painful problems and for shaping of different areas of the body. The programs are as follows:
- P1: Upper limbs muscles workout (50 Hz) – Tapping Mode
- P2: Lower limbs muscles workout (10 Hz) – Tapping Mode
- P3: Back muscles workout (2 Hz) – Tapping Mode
- P4: Abdominal muscles workout (50 Hz) – Tapping Mode
- P5: Microcirculation blood flow reactivation (1 – 50 Hz) – Pinching Mode
- P6: Lymphatic microcirculation reactivation (1 – 20 Hz) – Pinching Mode
- P7: Pinching massage for pain relief (40 Hz) – Pinching Mode
- P8: Upper abdominal muscle workout (60 Hz) – Abdominal Mode
- P9: Lateral abdominal muscle workout (20 – 40 Hz) – Abdominal Mode
- P10: Lower abdominal muscle workout (20 – 50 Hz) – Abdominal Mode
- P11: Ayurvedic massage for pain relief (60 Hz) – Subliminal Mode
- P12: Shiatsu massage for pain relief (50 – 60 Hz) – Subliminal Mode
- P13: Deep massage for pain relief (1 – 50 Hz) – Deep Mode
- P14: Deep localised massage for pain relief (20 – 50 Hz) – Deep Mode
- P15: Reflexology massage for pain relief (60 Hz) – Acupuncture Mode
- P16: Acupuncture (electro-acupuncture) for pain relief (50 – 60 Hz) – Acupuncture Mode
iBeauty TENS technical specifications
- Device type: TENS and EMS device
- Channels: 2 independent channels
- Waveform: rectangular biphasic and TENS current
- Frequency: 1 – 600 Hz
- Pulse width: 40 – 400 µs
- Intensity: 20 levels adjustable from 0 – 60 mA
- Rechargeable battery 5V
- Mains power for recharging 100 - 240 V ~ 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions: 90 x 50 x 9 mm
- Weight: 40 g
- CE mark Medical Device (CE 0476)
- 2 years warranty
What can be treated well with TENS?
Many painful problems respond well to TENS (Transcutaneous Electric Neuromuscular Stimulation), which is an established, proven and safe therapeutic modality for acute and chronic pain relief. The list of conditions incudes Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteoarthritis, Post-Surgical Pain, Amputation Related Pain, Back Pain, Lumbago, Sciatica, Whiplash, Sports Injuries, Neuralgia, Skeletal Pains, Muscle Aches, General Pain, Cancer Pain, Period Pain, Labour Pain, Muscle Tension.
What can EMS achieve?
EMS – Electric Muscular Stimulation - is a proven and safe method of effortless muscle training. Repeat muscle contractions and relaxations mimic physical exercise and help to tone, firm, define and shape the muscles. This is especially useful during prolonged immobility or when supplementing exercise and sports activities and when preparing for sports training and extra strenuous activities. After exercise, the EMS can help to relax tired muscles and relieve muscular tension, speeding up post-exercise recovery.
Contraindications, warnings and precautions
- Please note that all contraindications, warning and precautions are listed in user instructions. Read user instructions before using the TENS machine for the first time. Retain the instructions for future reference. If you have any worries or reservations about using TENS machine, consult a medical professional.
- Do not use, if fitted with pacemaker or other implanted electronic equipment.
- Do not use over broken skin, rashes, infected areas, phlebitis, thrombophlebitis, varicose veins and near cancerous lesions or over desensitised skin.
- Do not use when pregnant.
- Do not use TENS machine, if suffering with undiagnosed pain.
- TENS machine is not for use by children.
- Consult your doctor, if you suffer from serious illness for advice on the use of TENS.
- Do not use on the head or face, on the front of the neck or throat or over your heart.
- Do not share skin pads electrodes with another person.
iBeauty TENS is a discreet and effective TENS machine with EMS - it can be your perfect companion for a pain free life as well as well defined muscles and body outlines.
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£4.50 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.50 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 5 - 6 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£13.50 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
Dimensions: 90 x 50 x 9 mm / Weight: 40 g
iBeauty TENS kit includes the main TENS control unit, 2 conductive lead wires, 4 x self-adhesive skin electrodes (50 x 50 mm), charger and 3 pin UK mains adaptor, USB charger lead connecting to the charger or to the USB point on a PC and a user instructions. CE mark Medical Device (CE 0476) and 2 years warranty.
PLEASE NOTE: iBeauty TENS is powered by a integral fitted rechargeable battiery. It can be conveniently recharged from mains power using charger supplied or from USB port of a PC using USB cable supplied.
VAT exemption is available, when purchased for personal use by people with relevant chronic conditions. VAT relief declaration must be completed online at the time of purchase.