IceOtherm PZ2 Hot & Cold Contrast Therapy Device for Pain Relief
IceOtherm PZ2 Hot & Cold Contrast Therapy Device for Pain Relief without Pain Relieving Medication
IceOtherm PZ2 relieves aches and pains by application of unique contrast therapy, which delivers both hot and cold stimuli at the same time to engage body’s natural defences and healing processes to combat pain non-invasively and without drugs and drug related side-effects. Easy to use and simple to maintain, the IceOtherm PZ2 utilises patented technology developed by Saringer Life Science Technologies Inc in Canada.
IceOtherm PZ2 has been especially designed to help people experiencing chronic minor pains, aches, muscle spasms and painful localised discomfort repeatedly returning to continually cause suffering, distress and disruption in daily life. The non-invasive and non-drug IceOtherm PZ2 provides temporary relief from pain and discomfort and as it treats non-invasively and without side-effects, the IceOtherm PZ2 treatments can be repeated when pain relief subsides. One 20-minute treatment session can provide hours of relief.
IceOtherm PZ2 overview
- Unique patented contrast therapy technology device for temporary relief of chronic pain
- Precision engineered medical device
- Easy to use and maintain
- Compact, pen-like and light to carry for pain relief anytime and anywhere
- Simultaneous application of hot and cold therapy to spearhead body’s natural pain relieving and healing processes
- Non-invasive and non-drug solution to pain
- Painless and harmless therapy
- Can be used as a standalone pain relief therapy or alongside other conventional pain relief treatments
- Proven effective in temporary reduction or elimination of chronic pain
- Provides hours of discomfort relief after single treatment session
- Suitable for use anywhere on the body
- Perfect for joint pain (i.e. hands, elbows, wrists, feet, ankle, knees, neck and back)
- Effective for migraine headaches
- Effective for relief of pain and discomfort arising from muscle spasms
- Typical treatment time 10 – 20 minutes per location (i.e. knee, elbow, wrist, head, etc.)
- Battery powered for convenience and portability
- Uses 2 rechargeable AA lithium batteries for economy of use (batteries included)
- Runs up to 2 hours on fully charged batteries
- Designed in Canada by Saringer L.S.T. Inc.
- CE mark Medical Device
- 90 days warranty
IceOtherm PZ2 is especially powerful for relief of chronic long-term pain, such as joint pain, migraine headaches and many other chronic aches and pains as well as short term painful issues, such as insect bites and localised aches.
IceOtherm PZ2 is especially effective in providing symptomatic relief and long-term pain management for people suffering chronic intractable pain that is difficult to treat and manage. IceOtherm PZ2 is effective in treating post-traumatic and post-surgical conditions and provides effective temporary pain relief from discomfort arising from muscle spasms.
Using IceOtherm PZ2
IceOtherm PZ2 is easy to use. For the best outcomes of your pain relief treatment, please ensure that you read and follow enclosed user instructions.
Maintenance of IceOtherm PZ2 is minimal – just make sure that you always change both batteries at the same time to ensure smooth delivery of power to the hot and cold plates on the head of the device.
- Firstly, insert the 2 batteries into the device with positive sides facing towards the head and screw the battery cap on.
- Press the button on the bottom of the device, turning it on. 2 red and 2 blue LED light glow, indicating that the device is on and working.
- IceOtherm PZ2 takes 4 – 5 minutes to reach optimum operating temperature. When ready to use, temperature range is between 5 - 15°C on the white square cool surface and between 40 - 50°C on the warm surface.
- Place the flat part of the IceOtherm PZ2 head on the area of pain, maintaining skin contact and move slowly and continuously around the painful area. Ensure that the skin on the treatment area is not sensitive, broken or irritated.
- During treatment, whilst the device is in contact with the skin, some people can experience an intense ‘hot & cold’ sensation. This is quite normal, and it is not in any way harmful.
- Continue treating for 10 – 20 minutes as needed, depending on your personal needs and type or intensity of the pain you are treating.
- Do not treat for more than 20 minutes per one treatment area at one time.
- Repeat if needed after pain relief subsides.
- Do not use for more than 20 minutes on a given area at one time
- Do not apply to broken, lacerated or sensitive skin
- Consult your doctor prior to the first use of the IceOtherm PZ2, if you suffer with hyperesthesia (hypersensitivity)
- Always follow user instructions
- Follow instructions and use carefully
- May cause burns, if not used as directed
- Do not use over sensitive skin areas or in the presence of poor circulation
- Not for use by incapacitated persons or children
IceOtherm PZ2 Hot & Cold Therapy Device – an effective pain relief for many chronic discomfort, aches and pains.
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£3.50 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£6.50 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 3 - 4 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£12.50 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
Dimensions: 175 mm long with 30 mm diameter of the treatment head / Weight: 103 g (including batteries)
IceOtherm PZ2 kit contains 1 x IceOtherm PZ2 unit with carrying strap, carry case, 2 x rechargeable AA lithium batteries in a plastic case and user instructions. CE mark and 90 days warranty.
VAT exemption available to sufferers of chronic pain. VAT exemption declaration must be completed online at the time of purchase.