iEase Pelvic Floor Trainer
iEase Biofeedback Pelvic Floor Trainer with Muscle Strength Grading Scale
iEase is a pelvic floor trainer that utilises pneumatic air pressure and biofeedback technology to help women train, re-train and maintain their pelvic floor strong for lifelong continence and sexual fitness. iEase Biofeedback Pelvic Floor Trainer guides you through Kegel exercises, helping you achieve greater control of your pelvic floor muscles, thus improving bladder control, preventing embarrassing urine leakage and enhancing sexual function and intimacy.
Please note: The iEase Vaginal Sensor is made from medical silicone and is latex free.
iEase Pelvic Floor Trainer supports and aids Kegel exercises. Kegel exercises are pelvic floor exercises that should be performed regularly by women of all ages in order to strengthen pelvic floor muscles and to maintain strong pelvic floor during entire lifetime.
iEase Pelvic Floor Trainer is effective, safe and easy to use. Designed for pelvic floor rehabilitation, iEase strengthens pelvic floor muscles, reduces the symptoms of stress and urge incontinence and improves sexual responsiveness. iEase is compatible with Kegel App available from the App Store for IOS devices or from Google Play for Android devices. In just 5 minutes a day, iEase Pelvic Floor Trained can improve your pelvic floor strength, reducing your urinary problems and heightening your sexual experiences.
To use the iEase Pelvic Floor Trainer most effectively and for the best outcomes, please use the iEase with the XFT-0010 APP, which is FREE from the App Store. To download the App, please go to the iTunes and search for the XFT-0010.
iEase Biofeedback Pelvic Floor Trainer with Muscle Strength Grading Scale is a perfect companion in your quest for pelvic floor fitness.
iEase Biofeedback Pelvic Floor Trainer with Muscle Strength Grading Scale
Pelvic floor resembles a hammock-like structure that supports pelvic and abdominal organs as well as controls many of their functions. To effectively support and control the functions of pelvic organs, pelvic floor muscles must be strong and tight. Events such as childbirth and menopause as well as obesity, chronic constipation and other problems can compromise the strength and functionality of pelvic floor muscles, leading to the development of urinary incontinence and even pelvic organ prolapse. Weak pelvic floor also contributes to a decline in sexual wellbeing.
There are 2 types of muscle fibres in pelvic floor muscles – the ‘slow twitch’ fibres and the fast twitch’ fibres.
- The ‘slow twitch’ fibres ensure endurance and continuity of supportive functions. The ‘slow twitch’ fibres work constantly to support the pelvic floor organs and to keep urine contained in the bladder until the right time for urine passing.
- The ‘fast twitch’ fibres are strong and work quickly, but do not have long working endurance. It is the ‘fast twitch’ fibres that provide extra ‘clenching and squeezing force’ that stops urine leakage during times of increased abdominal pressure during activities, such as laughing, coughing or sneezing. This extra clenching force of the fast twitch fibres acts as a safety mechanism that stops contractions of the bladder muscle and - under normal healthy circumstances - putts you in control of your bladder.
Pelvic floor exercises strengthen pelvic floor, preventing incontinence and prolapse and helping women to achieve healthy sexuality.
To be effective in strengthening and toning of the muscles, pelvic floor exercises must be performed diligently, correctly and regularly.
iEase Biofeedback Pelvic Floor Trainer is a device that can help you perform Kegel exercises correctly for the maximum outcomes. iEase Biofeedback Pelvic Floor Trainer motivates you by presenting the strengths of your pelvic floor on a visual Muscle Strength Grading Scale 1 – 10 that reflects the actual clenching and squeezing power of your pelvic floor muscles. Such direct biofeedback motivates you to persevere with the pelvic floor training in your quest for optimum pelvic floor strength with all its benefits.
iEase Biofeedback Pelvic Floor Trainer overview
- Utilises air pressure and biofeedback technology to support Kegel exercises
- Easy to use with alrge LCD display
- Automatic inflation and deflation of the vaginal sensor
- Features 2 modes:
- Default Training Mode for pelvic floor strength assessment and to determine appropriate pelvic floor muscle training level. In this mode, the iEase determines the strength level of the pelvic floor muscles. It is important to use first use of the iEase as this enables you to begin pelvic floor exercises at the appropriate level.
- Free Training Mode for pelvic floor exercising and training. This mode is usable with Kegel Exercise App.
- Effective and safe to use
- Guides the users step by step with voice prompts and visual display through the entire pelvic floor exercise workout
- Helps to strengthen and tighten pelvic floor muscles
- Helps to prevent urinary incontinence and combats the symptoms of bladder weakness
- Helps to prevent prolapse
- Helps to prevent female sexual dysfunction
- Provides direct visual biofeedback with Pelvic Floor Muscle Strength Grading Scale of Levels 1 – 10
- Pelvic Floor Muscle Strength Grading Scale 1 – 10 Levels reflects actual strength of pelvic floor muscles for easy monitoring of progress made
- Unique sensor enables the workout to be performed in 3 different positions – lying, sitting or standing
- Reusable vaginal sensor is latex free and made from medical silicone
- Battery powered with low battery indicator
- Usable with Kegel App from the App Store for the iOS devices or from Google Play for the Android devices
- Uses 3 x AAA batteries
- iEase is a Class 1 Medical Device
- 1 year warranty
For the best and lasting outcomes, you should aid to use iEase Pelvic Floor Trainer twice daily (i.e. morning and evening) until you achieve your pelvic floor strength goal by reaching level 10 on the Muscle Strength Grading Scale. Thereafter you can use the device once daily or as frequently as you require, whilst not forgetting to perform unsupported Kegel exercises every day.
iEase Inflatable Vaginal Sensor
Please note that the iEase Vaginal Female Sensor is only suitable for use with the iEase Pelvic Floor Trainer! It is not compatible with other brands of similar devices!
The sensor is soft and ergonomically shaped for easy insertion and comfort during use. It inflates via the connective air tube that attaches to the iEase device.
During use of the iEase Biofeedback Pelvic Floor Trainer the inflatable sensor detects the strength of your pelvic floor as you clench your muscles against it, enabling you to carry out pelvic floor workout that is appropriate to your needs.
Inflatable vaginal sensor is made from medical silicone and is latex free. It is a single user device and must not be shared between users. With regular use of the iEase Pelvic Floor Trainer, the vaginal sensor should be replaced after 6 weeks of use. The sensor should be washed before first use and after each subsequent use with soapy water and thoroughly dried prior to storage. A plastic storage case intended for safe keeping of the sensor is provided with the device. Please retain this storage box to house your replacement sensors. Always store the vaginal sensor safely in the storage case between uses.
Contraindications and precautions
- Always read and follow user manual and its recommendations
- iEase Pelvic Floor Trainer and the inflatable sensor are single user devices and must not be shared between users
- Inflatable vaginal sensor should be replaced after 6 weeks of regular use
- Do not use when pregnant
- Do not use during 6 weeks after childbirth or pelvic surgery
- Do not use if suffering infections or pelvic diseases
- Do not use with barrier type of contraception or pelvic pessary
- If your symptoms of incontinence do not improve with regular use of the device, seek medical help
- Do not use during menstruation
- Do not use when varicosities in vaginal are present
- Do not use if suffering tumours in the vaginal or pelvic area
- Do not use if suffering with pelvic organ prolapse
iEase Pelvic Floor Trainer with Biofeedback - your perfect pelvic floor exerciser with biofeedback for daily Kegel exercise routine and strong pelvic floor!