Incontinence Chair Pads for Chair Protection
Incontinence Chair Pads represent a simple, yet effective way of chairs and sofas protection from accidental leakages of urine. Incontinence Chair Pads can also be used very effectively on car seats and wheelchairs. Light, highly absorbent and waterproof, the Incontinence Chair Pads are also appropriate for discreet use during long distance trips by coach, bus or train and during air travel.
Made in 4 popular colours – brown, red, blue and Tartan – the Incontinence Chair Pads are compatible with most of different interior colour schemes. Available in one size only (i.e. 50 x 40 cm), the pads fit well on chairs, car seats and wheelchairs.
The Incontinence Chair Pads are made of 4 separate layers, each having a specific functional purpose. The top layer is made from ‘stay dry’ brushed polyester that remains always dry, soft and comfortable. The 2nd layer is an absorbent polyester wadding padded below by 3rd layer of polyester and rayon mix for extra liquid capacity and extra comfort. The 4th layer is made of waterproof polyurethane membrane that prevents leakage of captured urine onto the surface below the chair pad.
Incontinence Chair Pads are simple to use – just place on your chair, car seat or wheelchair and remove as required.
When soiled, the Incontinence Chair Pads are conveniently machine washable and can be tumble dried at normal setting or air dried on a flat surface. For best results, use normal detergents (i.e. liquid, powder or capsules) without added fabric softeners.
*Incontinence Chair Pads are VAT free for personal use.
Incontinence Chair Pads summary
- Comfortable and breathable
- Light and discreet
- Soft ‘stay dry’ surface
- High absorbency: 2620 ml / m²
- Waterproof backing
- Machine washable up to 95° C
- Tumble dry on normal setting
- Reusable and durable
- Size: 50 x 40 cm
- CE mark
- 1st layer: 100% brushed polyester
- 2nd layer: 100% polyester wadding
- 3rd layer: 70% polyester, 30% rayon
- 4th layer: PUL (polyurethane laminate)
Incontinence Chair Pads – affordable and effective chair protection.
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£3.50 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£6.50 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 3 - 4 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£12.50 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
Size: 50 x 40 cm
One pack contains one Incontinence Chair Pad in selected colour - brown, red, blue or Tartan. Leaflet with care instructions and CE mark.
All purchases are shipped in discreet packaging.
*VAT is not charged on Incontinence Chair Pads purchased for personal use by people suffering incontinence. Completion of VAT Relief Declaration is not required.