Inogen One G2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator
Inogen One G2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator for Oxygen Therapy at Home and Away
Inogen One G2 is a compact oxygen concentrator designed for use by people in need of oxygen supplementation, who rely on receiving reliable oxygen therapy at home, at work and during travel. Designed for stationary, portable and travel use, the Inogen One G2 Oxygen Concentrator delivers oxygen therapy 24 hours a day indoors, outdoors, anytime and anywhere, including during cruising and air travel.
Inogen One G2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator is light to carry and works from its double battery for up to 10 hours, allowing you extended freedom and mobility time for normal daily activities, such as shopping or socialising away from home. Quiet, discreet and efficient, the Inogen One G2 offers you freedom without worries about vital oxygen supplies.
Inogen One G2 is compact, lightweight and has an elegant outline. Easy to carry and simple use, the Inogen One G2 dispenses concentrated oxygen flow of up to 6 litres per minute via nasal cannula, effectively satisfying the highest demand for oxygen.
Inogen One G2 Oxygen Concentrator background info
Inogen One G2 is battery powered. It offers a choice of 2 different battery sizes and can deliver up to 10 hours of oxygen therapy without connection to mains power supply. You can select a single 12 cell battery that provides 2 – 5 hours of operation from full charge or a double 24 cell battery that provides 8 – 10 hours of operation from full charge.
The Li-ion batteries recharge, when installed in the Inogen One G2 unit and the device is connected to AC or DC power sources. Recharging time is circa up to 4 hours for the single battery and up to 8 hours for the double battery.
When used with AC power source, the G2 oxygen concentrator automatically adapts to input voltage of between 100 V - 240 V (50-60 Hz), making the Inogen One G2 usable throughout the world. The DC power cable is designed to connect directly to cigarette lighters in cars or to auxiliary DC power supplies.
Easy to use and reliable, the Inogen One G2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator dispenses oxygen anytime and anywhere at the turn of a button. There are 6 oxygen flow control settings and you can control the flow easily with control buttons (+ and -) from 1 – 6 litres per minute. Operating in the normal mode, the G2 concentrator delivers fixed volume of oxygen defined by the oxygen flow setting chosen.
Default Mode and Breath Detection Alert Mode
- When the Inogen One G2 is powered up, the device operates in Default Mode with breath detection audible alert disabled. A crossed bell icon shows on the display.
- Equipped with automatic Breath Detection Alert Mode, the Inogen One G2 gives audible and visual alerts, if no breath is detected for 60 seconds, whilst it continues to deliver oxygen at a fixed rate of 17 bursts of oxygen per minute (i.e. 17 bolus per minute) until breathing is detected. A bell icon and flashing red light show on the display.
Upon detection of breathing, the device switches back to the normal default mode and dispenses oxygen upon inspiration via the nose at a fixed volume determined by the oxygen flow setting (i.e. settings 1 – 6) as selected by the user.
When the nasal cannula is positioned on the face and you breathe through the nose, the G2 senses the onset of your inhalation and dispenses a burst of oxygen coinciding with the time of nasal inspiration. The Inogen One G2 senses each breath and delivers oxygen in synergy with breathing. As the Inogen One G2 monitors your breathing pattern throughout its entire operation, it can match oxygen delivery to your needs, despite of breath irregularities.
Display screen features a push on backlight for easy reading. Backlight turns itself off automatically after 10 seconds to save battery power. Display screen shows information on flow settings, power status, battery life and errors. A red indicator light indicates a change in operating status or alerts you to an arising condition that requires action.
Please note that the purpose of the Inogen One G2 is not to sustain or support life. The G2 is intended to provide oxygen therapy with supplemental oxygen delivered via nasal cannula.
Caring for your Inogen One G2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator
Inogen One G2 is easy to maintain. All relevant instructions are enclosed in the user manual supplied with the device. If you are in any doubt, please contact us for help.
- You should regularly clean the outer case with moist cloth and replace your nasal cannula regularly as recommended by a manufacturer. Please note that a single lumen high flow cannula up to 25 feet long is recommended to ensure proper breath detection. Weekly cleaning of particle filter is required to ensure ease of air flow. Clean the particle filter with mild detergent and water, rinse and dry before re-use.
- The output filter intended for protection of the users from inhalation of small particles should be replaced before the G2 concentrator is used by another person. As the output filter is located in a convenient position behind removable cannula nozzle fitting, the replacement of it can be performed by the user or by the supplier.
- If you are using the DC input cable and the concentrator does not power up, you may need to replace the fuse located in the plug.
User manual enclosed with the Inogen One G2 is illustrated and easy to understand. Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. You should also contact us before embarking on replacing of any parts or performing filter changes. You can call us for free on the Freecall number 0808 168 5522. International customers, please call + 44 1835 864866.
The Inogen One G2 is a Class 2a Medical Device (CE 0473). Inogen One G2 carries 3 years warranty on the main unit and 1 year warranty on the battery. Made in USA by Inogen, Inc.
Inogen One G2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator specifications
- Model: G2
- Warm up time: 2 minutes
- Noise: less than 38 dBA (on setting 2)
- Oxygen concentration: 90% - 3% / + 6% at all settings
- Flow control settings: 6 settings
- AC Power Supply: AC input: 100 to 240 VAC/ 50 – 60 Hz; Auto-Sensing 1.0A
- DC Power Supply: DC Input: 13.5 – 15VDC, 10A; DC Output: 19 VDC, 5.0A max.
- Rechargeable Battery: Voltage: 12.0 to 16.8 VDC
- Battery Duration: Up to 5 hours with single battery; Up to 10 hours with double battery
- Battery Charging Time: Up to 4 hours for a single battery; Up to 8 hours for a double battery
- Dimensions: 27.4 (L) x 10.1 (W) x 24.1 (H) cm / Weight: 3.2 kg with single battery
- Environmental conditions for use: 5 to 40° C; 0 to 95% non-condensing humidity, Altitude 0 to 3048 metres
- Environmental conditions for shipping and storage: - 25 to 70° C; 0 to 95% non-condensing humidity, Altitude: 0 to 3048 metres
- Class 2 a Medical Device (CE 0473)
- 3 years warranty on the main unit; 1 year warranty on the battery
Warnings, cautions and contraindications
- Inogen One G2 is an oxygen supplementing device and is NOT intended for life support or to sustain life!
- As Inogen One G2 is powered by rechargeable batteries, you should ensure that you have an alternative source of oxygen, in case of power cuts or mechanical failure.
- To ensure safe installation and operation, you must read user manual in its entirety prior to first use and retain the manual for future reference.
- You must always follow all recommendations, warnings, cautions, pre-cautions and contraindications listed in user manual.
- The device produces concentrated oxygen gas that accelerates combustion. You must use it with extra caution to prevent any possibility of fire. You must not use it when smoking, near open flames, radiant heaters, aerosols, petroleum, oils, etc.
- Use only water based lotions and salves that are compatible with concentrated oxygen.
- Do not leave nasal cannula on fabrics, upholstery, bedding or clothing, when the oxygen concentrator is on as this can make materials flammable. Always turn off the concentrator, when not in use.
Inogen One G2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator – affordable and cost-effective portable oxygen concentrator for use at home and away!
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£4.50 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.50 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 5 - 6 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£13.50 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
Dimensions: 27.4 (L) x 10.1 (W) x 24.1 (H) cm / Weight: 3.2 kg with single battery
Inogen One G2 kit consists of 1 oxygen concentrator unit, 1 x rechargeable battery (as selected Single 12 cell or Double 24 cell), AC and DC power supply units, nasal cannula, carry bag with shoulder straps and user manual. CE 0473, 3 years’ warranty on the main unit, 1 year warranty on the battery.
Please note: As oxygen concentrators should be used only when recommended or prescribed by a doctor, we will require a declaration of your condition that requires oxygen at home at the time of purchase. This will simultaneously entitle you to a VAT relief. You will be able to complete this online at the Checkout.
UK customers please note: Deliveries to UK addresses can take up to 7 working days. Please select Free Shipping Option at the Checkout.
Please note that the AC power supply cannot be used to recharge the Inogen One G2 battery on an aircraft and you should ensure to bring with enough of fully charged batteries sufficient for the duration of the flight and conservative estimate of potential delays. Full advice on using the Inogen One G2 during travel is enclosed in user manual.