Inogen One G3 Portable Oxygen Concentrator
Inogen One G3 Portable Oxygen Concentrator for Oxygen Therapy at Home and on a Go
Inogen One G3 is a portable oxygen concentrator designed for use at home, at work or during travel by people in need of oxygen supplementation. Inogen One G3 enables you to receive oxygen therapy anytime and anywhere as you need, including on an aircraft!
Inogen One G3 Portable Oxygen Concentrator works from its battery pack for up to 9 hours of operation, giving you ample time to enjoy shopping, socialising or just leisure trips away from home. You can use your Inogen One G3 Oxygen Concentrator at home, at work, in care home or in a variety of mobile environments during travel, such as in cars and coaches, on airplanes and cruising ships.
Inogen One G3 is light, compact and elegant with a slimline outline. Easy to use and lightweight to carry, Inogen One G3 dispenses pulsed concentrated oxygen flow of up to 5 litres per minute via nasal cannula, effectively satisfying high levels of demand for oxygen from the users. Weighing just 2.3 kg when fitted with single battery, the Inogen One G3 is one of the lightest oxygen concentrators on the market. You can carry it around in a protective carry bag or in a convenient protective backpack.
Using the Inogen One G3 Portable Oxygen Concentrator
Inogen One G3 is battery powered with a choice of battery sizes – the standard single battery (i.e. 8 cell battery) has up to 4.5 hours of operation time when fully charged and a double battery (i.e. 16 cell battery) gives up to 9 hours of operation time from fully charged. The batteries recharge, when the battery is installed in the Inogen One G3 concentrator and the device is connected to AC or DC power source. Recharging time is circa 4 hours for a single battery and 8 hours for a double battery.
When used with AC power source, the device automatically adapts to input voltage of between 100 V - 240 V (50-60 Hz), making the Inogen One G3 usable throughout the world. The DC power cable is designed to connect directly to cigarette lighters in cars or to auxiliary DC power supplies.
Easy to use and reliable, the Inogen One G3 Portable Oxygen Concentrator dispenses oxygen anytime and anywhere at the turn of a button. There are 5 oxygen flow control settings and you can control the flow easily with control buttons (+ and -) from 1 – 5 litres per minute. Operating in the normal mode, the G3 concentrator delivers fixed volume of oxygen defined by the oxygen flow setting chosen.
Equipped with Breath Detection Alert Mode (i.e. automatic mode), the Inogen One G3 gives audible and visual alerts, if no breath is detected for 60 seconds, whilst continuing to deliver oxygen at a fixed rate of 17 bursts of oxygen per minute (i.e. 17 bolus per minute) until breathing is detected. Upon detection of breathing, the device switches back to the normal mode and dispenses oxygen upon inspiration via the nose at a fixed volume of oxygen determined by the oxygen flow setting (i.e. settings 1 – 5 / 1 – 5 litres per minute) selected by the user.
When the nasal cannula is positioned on your face and you breathe through the nose, the G3 senses the onset of your inhalation and dispenses a burst of oxygen precisely at the time of your nasal inspiration. Thereafter, the Inogen One G3 senses each of your breaths and continues to deliver oxygen in perfect harmony with your breathing. As the Inogen One G3 senses and monitors your breathing patterns throughout its operation, it delivers oxygen accordingly, even if your breath becomes irregular.
Display screen features a backlight for easy reading. You can activate backlight with a push on button and it turns itself off automatically after 15 seconds to conserve battery power. Display screen shows information on flow settings, power status, battery life and errors. A yellow indicator light indicates a change in operating status or alerts you to an arising condition that requires action.
Please note that the Inogen One G3 is not intended to be life sustaining or life supporting. It is intended to provide oxygen therapy by delivering supplemental oxygen via nasal cannula.
Caring for your Inogen One G3 Portable Oxygen Concentrator
Inogen One G3 is easy to maintain. No special maintenance - other than weekly cleaning of particles filter - is required. Weekly cleaning of particle filter ensures ease of air flow. To clean the particle filter, simply follow the instructions in the user manual.
You will also need to replace the output filter that protects the user from inhalation of small particles each time the device is to be used by a different user.
If you are using the DC input cable and the concentrator does not power up, you may need to replace the fuse located in the plug.
User manual enclosed with the Inogen One G3 is comprehensive, but easy to understand and illustrated. Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. You should also contact us before embarking on replacing of any parts or performing filter changes. You can call us for free on the Freecall number 0808 168 5522. International customers, please call + 44 1835 864866.
The Inogen One G3 is a Class 2a Medical Device (CE 0473). Inogen One G3 carries 3 years warranty on the main unit and 1 year warranty on the battery. Made in USA by Inogen, Inc.
Please contact us for advice or to order replacement parts other than those listed in the cart drop-down menu. You can call us on Freecall 0808 168 5522 (+ 44 1835 864866 international).
Inogen One G3 Portable Oxygen Concentrator specifications
- Model: G3
- Warm up time: 2 minutes
- Noise: 39 dBA (on setting 2)
- Oxygen concentration: 90% - 3% / + 6% at all settings
- Flow control settings: 5 settings: 1 to 5 litres per minute
- AC Power Supply: AC input: 100 to 240 VAC/ 50 – 60 Hz; Auto-Sensing 1.0A
- DC Power Supply: DC Power Cable: DC Input: 5 – 15.5 VDC, 10A Max.
- Rechargeable Battery: Voltage: 12.0 to 16.8 VDC
- Battery Duration: Up to 4.5 hours with single battery; Up to 9 hours with double battery
- Battery Charging Time: Up to 4 hours for a single battery; Up to 8 hours for a double battery
- Dimensions: 22.2 (L) x 7.6 (W) x 18.4 (H) cm / Weight: 2.19 kg with single battery
- Environmental conditions for use: 5 to 40° C; 0 to 95% non-condensing humidity, Altitude 0 to 3048 metres
- Environmental conditions for shipping and storage: - 25 to 70° C; 0 to 95% non-condensing humidity, Altitude: 0 to 3048 metres
- Class 2 a Medical Device (CE 0473)
- 3 years warranty on the main unit; 1 year warranty on the battery
Warnings, cautions and contraindications
- Inogen One G3 is an oxygen supplementing device and is NOT intended for life support or to sustain life!
- As Inogen One G3 is powered by rechargeable batteries, you should ensure that you have an alternative source of oxygen, in case of power cuts or mechanical failure.
- To ensure safe installation and operation, you must read user manual in its entirety prior to first use and retain the manual for future reference.
- You must always follow all recommendations, warnings, cautions, pre-cautions and contraindications listed in user manual.
- The device produces concentrated oxygen gas that accelerates combustion. You must use it with extra caution to prevent any possibility of fire. You must not use it when smoking, near open flames, radiant heaters, aerosols, petroleum, oils, etc.
- Use only water based lotions and salves that are compatible with concentrated oxygen.
- Do not leave nasal cannula on fabrics, upholstery, bedding or clothing, when the oxygen concentrator is on as this can make materials flammable. Always turn off the concentrator, when not in use.
Inogen One G3 Portable Oxygen Concentrator – your effective, affordable and cost-effective companion in oxygen therapy at home and on a go!
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£4.50 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.50 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 5 - 6 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£13.50 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
Dimensions: 22.2 (L) x 7.6 (W) x 18.4 (H) cm / Weight: 2.19 kg with single battery
Inogen One G3 kit consists of 1 oxygen concentrator unit, 1 x battery (as selected Single 8 cell battery or Double 16 cell battery), AC and DC power supply units, carry bag with shoulder straps and user manual. CE 0473, 3 years’ warranty on the main unit, 1 year warranty on the battery.
Please note: As oxygen concentrators, should be used only when recommended or prescribed by a doctor, we will require a declaration of your condition that requires oxygen at home at the time of purchase. This will simultaneously entitle you to a VAT relief. You will be able to complete this online at the Checkout.
UK customers please note: Deliveries to UK addresses can take up to 7 working days. Please select Free Shipping Option at the Checkout.