Inogen at Home
Inogen at Home Stationary Oxygen Concentrator
Inogen at Home - Stationary Oxygen Concentrator for Oxygen Therapy at Home
Inogen at Home is a stationary oxygen concentrator designed for effective, safe and convenient use at home or in care institutions by people in need of supplemental oxygen. Inogen at Home delivers high concentration oxygen via nasal cannula directly into the user’s nose for breathing in.
Inogen at Home generates continuous flow of oxygen and is capable of dispensing up to 5 litres of oxygen per minute. The volume of dispensed oxygen can be easily adjusted from 1 to 5 litres per minute as required.
Inogen at Home is light, quiet and very efficient. Capable of operating continually without interruption for 24 hours per day and 7 days per week, the Inogen at Home has low power consumption and is very economical to run with no negative impact on your family’s financial budget.
Using the Inogen at Home
Inogen at Home Stationary Oxygen Concentrator is easy to use and reliable. Powered directly from the mains, the Inogen at Home features simple controls and user interfaces with visual and audible indicators (i.e. alarms), all of which are described and illustrated in user manual. Step-wise instructions in user manual guide you easily through the simple set-up of the Inogen at Home prior to use.
You should ensure that the concentrator is placed in a well-ventilated position at least 15 cm away from walls, curtains and furniture. The air intake inlet and the exhaust must be kept well clear to ensure free airflow.
During use, the Inogen at Home monitors a variety of parameters and utilises an intelligent alarm system to indicate any malfunctions. Algorithms and time delays are used to minimise the chances of false alarms. You should address problems or potential problems as soon as you are alerted to their existence. Failure to address the cause of an alarm could exacerbate or worsen arising issue and/or lead to a breakdown, user discomfort or even minor injury.
Importantly, the Inogen at Home is easy to maintain, because it has been designed to minimise the need for routine preventative maintenance. No special maintenance - other than weekly cleaning of particles filter - is required. Weekly cleaning of the particle filter ensures ease of air flow. To clean the particle filter, simply follow the instructions in the user manual. You will also need to replace the air inlet filter, when it becomes dirty and replace the output filter that protects the user from inhalation of small particles each time the device is to be used by a different user.
Please contact us to order replacement parts on Freecall 0808 168 5522 (+ 44 1835 864866 international).
Important note: Because the Inogen at Home is powered by mains power, you should ensure that you have an alternative source of oxygen, in case of power cuts or mechanical equipment failure.
User manual enclosed with the Inogen at Home is comprehensive, but easy to understand. Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. You should also contact us before embarking on replacing of any parts or performing filter changes. You can call us for free on the Freecall number 0808 168 5522. International customers, please call + 44 1835 864866.
The Inogen at Home is a Class 2a Medical Device (CE 0473). Inogen at Home carries 3 years warranty. Made in USA by Inogen, Inc.
Inogen at Home Stationary Oxygen Concentrator specifications
- Model: GS-100
- Warm up time: less than 5 minutes
- Oxygen concentration: 90 + 6% - 3% at all settings
- Flow control settings: 5 settings: 1 to 5 litres per minute
- Maximum outlet pressure: 19.6 – 40.6 psia (135 – 280 KPa Absolute) @ 20°C
- AC power: 100 – 240 V / 50-60 Hz; 275 W maximum
- Dimensions: 42(H) x 33(W) x 18(D) cm / Weight: 8.15 kg
- Environmental conditions for use: 5 to 40° C; 15 to 95% non-condensing humidity
- Environmental conditions for shipping and storage: - 25 to 70° C; 0 to 93% non-condensing humidity
- Class 2 a Medical Device (CE 0473)
- 3 years warranty
Warnings, cautions and contraindications
- Inogen at Home is an oxygen supplementing device and is NOT intended for life support or to sustain life!
- As Inogen at Home is powered by mains power, you should ensure that you have an alternative source of oxygen, in case of power cuts or mechanical failure.
- To ensure safe installation and operation, you must read user manual in its entirety prior to first use and retain the manual for future reference.
- You must always follow all recommendations, warnings, cautions, pre-cautions and contraindications listed in user manual.
- The device produces concentrated oxygen gas that accelerates combustion. You must use it with extra caution to prevent any possibility of fire. You must not use it when smoking, near open flames, radiant heaters, aerosols, petroleum, oils, etc.
- Use only water based lotions and salves that are compatible with concentrated oxygen.
- Do not leave nasal cannula on fabrics, upholstery, bedding or clothing, when the oxygen concentrator is on as this can make materials flammable. Always turn off the concentrator, when not in use.
Inogen at Home Stationary Oxygen Concentrator – your affordable and cost-effective companion in oxygen therapy at home!
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£4.50 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.50 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 5 - 6 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£13.50 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
Dimensions: 42(H) x 33(W) x 18(D) cm / Weight: 8.15 kg
Inogen at Home kit consists of 1 unit of stationary oxygen concentrator, 1 x AC power cord and user manual. CE0473 and 3 years warranty.
Please note: As oxygen concentrators should be used only when recommended or prescribed by a doctor, we will require a declaration of your condition for which you need supplementary oxygen at home at the time of purchase. This will simultaneously entitle you to a VAT relief. You will be able to complete this online at the Checkout.
UK customers please note: Deliveries to UK addresses can take up to 7 working days. When purchasing Inogen at Home for delivery to UK address, please select Free Shipping Option at the Checkout.