*EU Countries VAT will be determined at checkout.
Beurer Insect Bite Healer
Beurer BR 60 Insect Bite Healer can give a fast and effective relief from itching and swelling caused by insect bites. Beurer BR 60 is safe to use and suitable for regular use. Even pregnant women can safely use the Beurer BR 60 Insect Bite Healer as it does not use chemicals or drugs, but utilises only healing power of heat. Application of heat is soothing and leads to reduction of symptoms, accelerated healing of the insect bites sites and speeds up return of comfort.
Beurer BR 60 Insect Bite Healer overview
- Thermal insect bite healer
- Ergonomic design
- Chemicals and drug free
- Utilises heat to comfort and heal
- Effective and safe
- Easy to use and practical
- Can help to reduce itching and swelling caused by insect bites
- Application of heat helps to speed up healing and return of comfort
- Suitable for regular use
- Multiple use device
- Can be used during pregnancy
- Suitable for children aged 12 and over
- Light and compact
- Perfect for use at home and during travel
- 2 application programmes with different application times/durations – 1st for use on sensitive skin (3 seconds duration) and 2nd for regular use (6 second duration)
- Quick-warming ceramic hot plate
- Illuminated status LED – indicates the device is ready to use
- Illuminated ring – lights up blue, when ready for application and goes out when application ends
- Acoustic signal indicates end of application
- Automatic shut down
- Battery powered – uses 2 x AAA batteries (supplied)
- Battery warning – visual and acoustic
- CE 0483 Medical Device
- 5 years warranty
Using Beurer Insect Bite Healer
The Beurer Insect Bite Healer is easy to use.
- Prior to applying the insect bite healer, ensure that the sting area is clean and that all remains of the sting have been carefully removed. Ensure that the device is cleaned before and after each use.
- For best outcomes, use the Insect Bite Healer immediately after the sting or bite occur. However, even at the later stage after the sting, the Insect Bite Healer can still be helpful for symptomatic relief and feeling of greater comfort.
- Ensure that the batteries are fitted in the battery compartment and the compartment lid is closed.
- Slide the ON/OFF switch to the ON position – you will see the indicator LED light up blue
- Select an appropriate programme:
- for sensitive skin or for first use – select 3 second programme by pressing the activation button once (1 x)
- for normal skin and subsequent applications – select 6 second programme by pressing the activation button twice (2 x)
- Please note: When using the insect bite healer for the first time, you may opt to use it on the 3 second programme to enable you to test your tolerance of the heat treatment
- At the end of the application, the device sounds an acoustic signal and the illuminated ring goes out. Remove the hot plate from the skin as soon as the acoustic signal sounds. Heating of the hot plate automatically stops.
- If you do not intend to use the device, slide the ON/OFF switch to the OFF position.
- Alternatively, you can re-use the device on another sting. However, please note that the maximum number of 5 applications per hour on the same treatment area must not be exceeded.
- Ensure you clean the device after use.
- Ensure that you follow cleaning instructions outlined in user manual. Beurer BR 60 Insect Bite Healer is a multiple use device. In the interest of hygiene and prevent potential cross contamination, the device must be cleaned before and after each use. Consult user manual for details and helpful advice.
- Ensure that the Beurer BR 60 Insect Bite Healer is switched off, cool and clean prior to placing in storage. If you intend to store it unused for a long time, it is best to remove batteries from the compartment for the duration of storage.
Beurer BR 60 Insect Bite Healer technical specifications
- Type: BR 60
- Power supply: 2 x 1.5 V AAA LR03 batteries
- Maximum temperature: 50°C ±2°C
- Functions: 2 x settings (3 seconds / 6 seconds)
- Expected operating duration: circa 300 applications
- Operating conditions: 10°C to 40°C, RH 30% - 85%
- Storage conditions: - 10°C to 50°C, RH 30% - 85%
- Dimensions: 98.3 x 35.9 x 20 mm
- Weight: 47 g (with batteries)
- CE mark: CE 0483 Medical Device
- 5 years warranty
- Refer to user manual for full list of contraindications, precautions, and warnings
- Read and follow all recommendations in the user manual
- Do not use if you suffer from diabetes
- Not for use on children under the age of 3
- Not for use on children under the age 12 without adult supervision
- Not for use by disabled people and people with reduced sensitivity to heat, such as people with illness related skin alterations and scars in application area
- Do not use on inflamed skin, reddened skin, irritated skin, rashes, burns, frostbite, bruises, swellings, open or healing wounds, unhealed or fresh post-operative scars
- Do not use, if suffering with fever
- Do not use, if your perception of pain is reduced (i.e. metabolic disorders)
- Do not use, if you have lotions, creams, and gels on your skin at the time of insect bite
- Do not use if you suffer from persistently inflamed skin due to long term health application to the same skin area (i.e. where the insect bite occurred)
- Do not use if you have thromboembolism or recurrent malignant growth or unexplained chronic pain in any area of the body
- Do not use near the eyes, eyelids, mouth, or mucus membranes
- Ensure that you observe general rules of hygiene, when using the insect bite healer
- Seek medical advice if bite symptoms persist or worsen despite using the insect bite healer
- Seek medical advice immediately, if the bite is a tick bite as it may result in a transmission of pathogens (i.e. tick-borne encephalitis (TBE) or borreliosis
- Seek medical advice is the insect bite related symptoms, such itching increases and skin redness, swelling, dizziness, nausea, shortness of breath, formation of wheals, or drop or/increase in blood pressure occurs
- If in doubt as to your suitability for using the insect bite healer, consult a medical practitioner (i.e. a nurse or a doctor)
Beurer BR 60 Insect Bite Healer – a perfect method to stop insect bite related itching and discomfort effectively and fast!
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£5.00 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.00 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 3 - 4 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£15.00 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Goods of value below £135 (Euros 150) to be shipped to countries of the EU are charged VAT at the rate of relevant EU destination country and shipped uder the IOSS scheme.
- We do not currently ship the goods over £135 / Euros 150 value to the EU countries.
Dimensions: 98.3 x 35.9 x 20 mm / Weight: 47 g (with batteries)
Beurer BR 60 Insect Bite Healer kit consists of one BR 60 unit, 2 x AAA batteries (LR03 1.5 V) and user manual. CE 0483 and 5 years warranty.