IntelliSTIM BE-28E Electric Neuromuscular Stimulator
IntelliSTIM BE-28E Electric Neuromuscular Stimulator for Muscle Rehabilitation, Pain Relief, Sports Training and Body Shaping
EMS – Electric Neuromuscular Stimulation – is the most popular type of electrotherapy. EMS is commonly used during rehabilitation to treat and prevent localised muscle weakness (i.e. muscular hypotonia). EMS is also well recognised for aiding physical exercise and sports training and for its proven positive contribution to fitness and body shaping.
Decades of research, technological advancement and quality engineering have made EMS to be a safe and highly effective muscular training system that is complementary to selective muscular training and body shaping.
IntelliSTIM BE-28E EMS can rehabilitate muscles after stroke, improve muscle functionality in debilitating neuromuscular conditions, increase range of muscle motion and mobility, prevent muscular atrophy, re-train and re-condition muscles and relieve pain and discomfort.
IntelliSTIM BE-28E EMS device can help you tone up your body and improve definition of specific muscle groups after prolonged immobility, long illness or when you cannot take regular or sufficient exercise due to lack of time. IntelliSTIM EMS can also help you to strengthen your muscles, increase performance of specific muscle groups and potentiate the effectiveness of your physical exercise and sports training. IntelliSTIM EMS can help you prepare your muscles for intense training and help the muscles to recuperate and recover after training.
Electrical Neuromuscular Stimulation IntelliSTIM EMS is effective, when performed regularly over time. Applying IntelliSTIM EMS is simple, effortless, painless and free of side-effects. During stimulation, muscles contract repeatedly and the blood flow to the area increases. Muscle contractions improve muscle strength, whilst increased blood flow delivers more nutrients and oxygen for improved metabolism and tissue regeneration. Sensory stimulation with gentle electrical currents help to restore lost feelings and numbness, aid muscles rehabilitation and improve mobility of arms and legs after stroke and other neurological events.
IntelliSTIM BE-28E EMS is designed to deliver optimum muscle stimulation therapy, whilst it is easy to use, interactive and intuitive and perfect for professional applications at clinics and for personal use at home.
IntelliSTIM EMS overview and specifications
- Dual channel pelvic neuromuscular stimulator for professional and home use
- Independently adjustable intensity on each channel
- Comprehensive but easy to use neuromuscular stimulator
- Compact, portable and battery powered (2 x AA batteries)
- LCD display
- Belt clip for convenience
- Usable with skin electrodes – 2 electrodes per channel
- Intensity: up to 100 mA in steps of 5 mA
- Frequency: 1 to 150 Hz
- Pulse width: From 50 µs to 400 µs adjustable in 50 µs steps
- Pulse rate: 1 Hz to 150 Hz adjustable
- Ramp up: 0 – 5 s in steps of 0.25 s
- Work time: 1 – 60 s in steps of 1 s
- Rest time: 0 – 60 s in steps of 1 s
- Treatment time: Continuous, 10, 20, 30, 45, 60, 90 minutes
- 2 selectable waveforms (rectangular biphasic symmetrical and rectangular symmetrical alternating)
- All pre-set programs are modifiable to suit personal needs or therapy requirements
- All stimulation parameters are adjustable in real time during stimulation session
- Lock mode function – prevents patients changing parameters set by therapists
- Automatic shut off
- Automatic recall of last user program
- Countdown timer
- Cumulative recording of treatment time
- 1 'free' manual program for setting with own stimulation parameters
- 3 'free' manual programs that automatically adjust work and rest times, when frequency is changed, making it very easy to set programs without having to consider the optimum relationship between frequency, work and rest times
- 17 pre-set programs: Decontraction (1) / Muscle Relaxation (1) / Capillarisation (1) / Warm Up (1) / Aerobic Resistance (2) / Muscle Toning (1) / Muscle Firming and Hardening (1) / Force and Resistance (2) / Force (3) / Explosive Force (3) / Recuperation (1)
- Dimensions: 138 x 68 x 28 mm
- Weight: 160 g including batteries
- Medical Device (CE 0051)
- 2 years warranty
IntelliSTIM BE-28E EMS (model: IntelliSTIM BE-28e) is a technologically advanced interactive neuromuscular stimulator made in Italy by BeacMed.
Contraindications and Precautions
- Read and understand User Manual and follow all instructions.
- Consult your doctor, if in any doubt.
- Retain User Manual for future reference.
- Do not use in first trimester of pregnancy or at any time during pregnancy on abdomen.
- Do not use if fitter with pacemaker or have serious heart rhythm problems.
- Consult your doctor prior to use, if suffering with epilepsy.
- Not for use by children under age of 12, unless under medical supervision.
- Do not place skin electrodes on the carotid sinuses, over the eyes, on both sides of the head at the same time, on broken skin.
IntelliSTIM BE-28E EMS – your perfect intelligent electric neuromuscular stimulator for health and fitness!
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£4.50 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.50 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 5 - 6 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£13.50 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
Dimensions: 138 x 68 x 28 mm / Weight: 160 g including batteries
IntelliSTIM BE-28E EMS kit includes EMS unit, 2 connective leads, pack of 4 skin electrodes (50 x 50 mm), 2 x AA batteries, user manual and carry case. CE0051 and 2 years warranty.
*VAT relief for personal use by people suffering relevant chronic conditions. VAT exemption self-declaration must be completed at the time of purchase.