iTENS Terapix Digital TENS EMS
iTENS Terapix Digital TENS EMS for Pain Relief, Muscle Toning and Body Shaping
iTENS Terapix is a Digital TENS Machine and EMS stimulator for pain relief, relaxation and muscular tension relief. iTENS Terapix is designed for effective and safe home use. Portable and compact iTENS Terapix is suitable for anyone in need of drug free pain relief anytime and anywhere – at home, in the office and during travel.
iTENS Terapix Digital TENS EMS overview and specifications
- Type: Integrated digital TENS and EMS machine
- Channels: 2 independent channels (dual channel)
- Pre-set programs: 50 pre-set programs (20 pre-set TENS programs, 20 pre-set EMS programs, 10 pre-set Massage programs)
- Custom programs: 20 custom programs (10 x TENS custom programs, 10 x EMS custom programs)
- Power supply: 6 V DC. Battery powered (3 x AAA batteries) or rechargeable batteries with mains power charger (100 – 240 VAC ~ 50/60 Hz)
- Low battery indicator: Yes
- Automatic switch off: after 2 minutes of non-use
- Frequency: 1 – 200 Hz
- Pulse strength: 0 – 60 mA maximum at 1000 ohm load
- Pulse range: 50 – 350 µs
- Pulse voltage: Maximum 120 Vpp at a load of 1000 ohm per channel
- Power consumption: < 200 mA
- Electric tolerance: +/- 20% at 1000 ohm load
- Waveform: Biphasic rectangular
- Operating conditions: 5 to 40° C; 30 – 75% RH
- Storage conditions: -10 to 55° C; 10 – 90% RH
- Dimensions: circa 117 x 60 x 25 mm
- Weight: circa 99 g (excluding batteries)
- Certification: CE mark Medical Device (CE 0123)
- Warranty: 2 years
iTENS Terapix Dual Channel Digital TENS EMS Machine background
iTENS Terapix features 2 independent channels that facilitate TENS or EMS treatments of 2 different body areas at the same time. The iTENS Terapix can even be used by 2 different people at the same time as the intensity of the stimulation can be adjusted independently on each channel depending on personal tolerance or preference.
iTENS Terapix has a selection of 20 pre-set programs for pain relief and another 20 programs for the EMS muscle stimulation. Time and intensity are adjustable on all pre-set programs on each channel individually, which means that you can apply the same treatment at different intensity level to different body areas - if required. Additionally, there are also 10 custom programs for pain relief and 10 custom programs for EMS that can be conveniently programmed to personal needs.
For ease of use, the LCD on the iTENS unit displays area of the body that the individual pre-set programs treat. The current used by the device is biphasic rectangular current that reduces strain on the muscles and reduces discomfort caused by fatigue. You will note that there is more than one program that addresses pain in the same body area. You should note that albeit the areas are the same, the frequency of the current is different, because different frequencies address different muscle fibres and different muscular issues that cause pain and discomfort. For instance, the low frequencies up to 15 Hz work on slow twitch muscle fibres, whilst the fast twitch fibres respond better to frequencies over 35 Hz. Higher frequencies (i.e. over 45 Hz) help to improve muscle elasticity and help to increase muscle strength, helping to combat muscle tension and fatigue. You should identify the program or programs designed to address the pain/discomfort in body area relevant to you and then establish, which program works best for you, using the above information about the application of frequencies as a guide to select suitable program(s).
Using iTENS Terapix TENS EMS is easy, effective and safe. TENS and EMS therapies are proven to be effective and have been thoroughly tested for safety. When used as a TENS machine for pain relief, use as required. For best EMS outcomes, such as body toning, muscle firming or body outline shaping, use the iTENS Terapix for up to 3 times a day for 30 minutes a time. When desired outcomes are achieved, use the device as required or at least 3 times per week to maintain results.
iTENS Terapix 20 pre-set TENS programs for Pain Relief and Analgesia of Discomfort
- Neck pain and low back pain (100Hz)
- Pain in arms and legs (85 Hz)
- Pain relief in shoulder (i.e. frozen shoulder) and thighs (i.e. quadriceps) (2 Hz)
- Pin relief in shoulders, forearms and legs (100 Hz)
- Pain relief in the lumbar spine area and in the calves (100 Hz)
- Pain relief in pectoral region and in upper limbs (100 Hz)
- General pain relief (10 Hz)
- General analgesia/pain relief (80 Hz)
- Analgesia of shoulders, legs and forearms (50 Hz)
- Pain relief for shoulders and upper limbs (120 Hz)
- Cervical (neck) pain relief and forearm pain (100 Hz)
- General pain relief (50 Hz)
- Back pain, sciatica and general back aches (100 Hz)
- Pain relief for shoulders, upper limbs and calves (4 Hz)
- Forearm pain and back pain (dorsal and lumbar regions) pain relief (2Hz)
- Pain relief for torso region, upper limbs, calves and feet (50 Hz)
- Analgesia of upper torso region, hands and feet (100 Hz)
- General pain relief (100 Hz)
- General pain relief (60 Hz)
- General pain relief (80 Hz)
iTENS Terapix 20 pre-set EMS programs for Body Shaping and Muscle Toning
- Vasodilation/circulation improvement on forearms (50 Hz)
- Back muscle toning (10 Hz)
- Warming up of buttocks muscles (20 Hz)
- Buttocks muscles vasodilation/circulation (80 Hz)
- Calves muscles toning (80 Hz)
- Thigh muscles toning (80 Hz)
- Biceps muscles toning (30 Hz)
- Hamstrings toning (30 Hz)
- Forearms toning (80 Hz)
- Firming/weight loss at the buttocks (50 Hz)
- Warming up muscles at the forearms (24 Hz)
- Warming up calves muscles (49 Hz)
- Warming up of pectoral and abdominal muscles (6 Hz)
- Adductor muscles toning (12 Hz)
- Shoulder and biceps warm up (6 Hz)
- Back and abdominal muscles toning (65 Hz)
- Buttocks muscles toning (85 Hz)
- Lumbar region warm up (22 Hz)
- Lumbar region toning (49 Hz)
- Vasodilation/circulation improvement on calves (75 Hz)
iTENS Terapix 10 pre-set Massage programs for Relaxation and Tension Relief
- Intense lymphatic drainage massage (8 Hz)
- Standard lymphatic drainage massage (2 Hz)
- Light lymphatic drainage massage (1Hz)
- Relaxation massage (15 Hz)
- Relaxing massage (15 Hz)
- Connective tissue massage (15 Hz)
- Muscle massage (15 Hz)
- Sport massage (85 Hz)
- Anti-cellulite massage (25 Hz)
- Slow massage (1 Hz)
Contraindications to the use of the iTENS Terapix are the same as apply to all other brands of TENS machines and EMS electro-stimulators. Full list of contraindications and precautions is included in the user manual. Examples of the most common contraindications include having a pacemaker or other implantable electronic devices fitted, suffering from cardiac diseases or arrhythmias, during pregnancy, when suffering with undiagnosed pain, over cancerous lesions and if epilepsy or Parkinson’s disease sufferer. Please follow the recommendations listed in user manual and if you are in any doubt, always consult your doctor.
iTENS Terapix Digital TENS EMS is you versatile TENS and EMS '2 in 1' machine for pain relief and body shaping!
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£5.00 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.00 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 3 - 4 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£15.00 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
Dimensions of the unit: 117 x 60 x 25 mm/ Weight: 99 g
iTENS Terapix kit contains the main control unit, 4 x AAA batteries, 4 x rechargeable batteries, set of 4 self-adhesive skin electrodes (50 x 50 mm), 2 x conductive leads, charger, mains adapter, user manual and a carry case. CE mark Medical Device and 2 years warranty.
iTENS Terapix can be purchased VAT free by people suffering with relevant chronic conditions. VAT exemption declaration must be completed online at the time of purchase.
PRICE DROP: REDUCED from £99.00 excluding VAT to £75.00 excluding VAT