KegelSmart Pelvic Floor Trainer with Biofeedback and Vibrations
KegelSmart is an advanced personal pelvic floor trainer that registers pelvic floor strength, automatically sets the training level based upon the actual strength of your muscles and subsequently guides you with vibrations through a pelvic floor training session. Kegel Smart is simple to use, whilst extra-effective in retraining of your pelvic floor, regardless of your actual pelvic floor strength at the start of the training. You can improve your pelvic floor strength from any level from very weak or average to very strong and maintain it easily thereafter. A complete daily pelvic floor workout with KegelSmart takes less than 5 minutes.
KegelSmart Personal Vibrational Pelvic Floor Trainer by INTIMINA is an intelligent Kegel exerciser. KegelSmart helps you achieve and maintain strong and firm pelvic floor muscles. It guides you through Kegel workout like a personal pelvic floor fitness trainer. Effective, easy and fast to use, discreet and affordable, the KegelSmart Personal Pelvic Floor Trainer by INTIMINA can be your answer to smart pelvic floor fitness for lifelong continence and pelvic floor health.
*KegelSmart can be purchased VAT free for personal use by women suffering relevant chronic problems. .
KegelSmart by INTIMINA
KegelSmart Personal Vibrational Pelvic Floor Trainer by INTIMINA is a unique and intelligent pelvic floor Kegel exerciser. KegelSmart assists you in achieving and maintaining a strong pelvic floor with firm and toned pelvic floor muscles. KegelSmart guides you through your Kegel workout like a personal pelvic floor fitness trainer, ensuring your success.
- Innovative pelvic floor trainer with smart technology
- Personal vibrational pelvic floor trainer for women
- Light and ergonomically probe-like shaped for easy insertion
- Simple to use with easy to follow vibration guided Kegel routine
- Fast results with progressive pelvic floor training sessions of under 5 minutes per day
- Strengthens and rehabilitates pelvic floor muscles
- Helps to prevent and minimise problems caused by weak and flaccid pelvic floor (i.e. stress incontinence)
- Helps to strengthen and prepare pelvic floor muscles for pregnancy
- Helps to rehabilitate pelvic floor and restore tightness after childbirth
- Enhances sexual sensitivity
- Power source: 1 x 1.5 V alkaline AAA battery
- Battery life: circa 200 exercise routines per battery
- Material: medical grade silicone
- Dimensions: 83 x 34 x 31 mm
- Weight: 40 g
- CE mark Class 1 Medical Device (MDD 93/42/EEC)
- 1 year warranty
KegelSmart utilises unique touch sensors to detect your pelvic floor strength and automatically sets your Kegel exercise level that is personalised to your pelvic floor needs. During exercise sessions that follows, the KegelSmart guides you through a Kegel routine designed to improve strength and tone of your pelvic floor muscles. You do not need to worry about contracting correct pelvic floor muscles – simply contract, when your KegelSmart vibrates and rest when it stops.
KegelSmart employs smart intelligent technology to deliver effective pelvic floor workout conveniently and without fuss. KegelSmart does it all for you! KegelSmart evaluates your pelvic floor strength, selects Kegel exercise level appropriate for you, counts your contractions and times the routine.
KegelSmart utilises unique touch sensors to detect your pelvic floor strength and automatically sets your Kegel exercise level that is personalised to your pelvic floor needs. During Kegel exercise session that follows, the KegelSmart guides you through a Kegel routine designed to improve strength and firmness of your pelvic floor muscles. You do not need to worry about contracting correct pelvic floor muscles – simply contract, when your KegelSmart vibrates and rest when it stops. The entire Kegel exercise session takes less than 5 minutes!
- Each time you exercise with your KegelSmart, the touch sensors register your pelvic floor strength and rate the power and endurance of your contractions on 5 levels – from very weak to very strong. KegelSmart allows you to track your progress, which motivates you to carry on with your Kegel routine diligently every day.
- Each time you switch your KegelSmart on, a flashing LED light indicates your current pelvic floor strength level – one flash for level 1, two for level 2 and so on to five flashes for level 5 – giving you a feedback on your progress and the current status of your pelvic floor.
- Each of the 5 pelvic floor strength levels offers a new exercise routine with new rhythms and duration that are designed to continually build up the tone, firmness, power and endurance of your pelvic floor long term with time.
Kegel exercises should be performed every day to strengthen and maintain pelvic floor fitness and its healthy condition for life. Strong and tight pelvic floor can prevent muscle weakness-related conditions, such as urinary incontinence or prolapse from arising and contributes significantly to healthy sexual life. You should aim to use your KegelSmart every day – it takes less than 5 minutes to complete one daily session. Once you have reached your pelvic floor strength and tightness goal, you should maintain it by exercising at least 3 times a week. However, pelvic floor specialists advocate daily Kegel exercising to maintain lifelong pelvic floor health and fitness.
Using KegelSmart step by step
- Prior to first use, familiarise yourself with the user manual and follow given recommendations.
- KegelSmart is waterproof and in the interest of hygiene, it must be washed with water and antibacterial soap before and after each use.
- Find a comfortable place to carry out the KegelSmart routine. Lie down or sit in a reclining position. For easy insertion, lubricate KegelSmart with water soluble lubricant.
- Instal one 1.5V AAA alkaline battery. The battery is housed in the body of the KegelSmart silicone probe. Simply unscrew the end cap at the top of the probe and place the battery in with the + end of the battery at the top.
- Press the On/Off button to turn the KegelSmart on. Once turned on, the KegelSmart operates until the end of the exercise routine lasting circa 5 minutes and then KegelSmart turns itself off automatically. To switch the device at any time manually, press and hold the button till the LED flashes.
- Once switched on, KegelSmart starts automatically after 30 seconds. Immediately upon switching the device on, insert it into your vaginal, ensuring retraction cord is kept outside of your body for easy removal. After 30 seconds, you will feel 3 quick vibrations, signalling the start of the exercise routine.
- When you feel KegelSmart vibrating – lift and squeeze your pelvic floor muscles and hold for the duration of the vibration.
- When vibration stops – relax your pelvic floor muscles and rest.
- Each Kegel exercise workout starts with a warm-up of short contractions and rests followed by longer contractions and rests periods – tailored to your pelvic floor status needs. Duration of the routines varies from 3 to 5 minutes, depending on the exercise level that is suitable for you. KegelSmart evaluates your pelvic floor strength and automatically guides you through appropriate workout.
- KegelSmart rates and grades your pelvic floor strength into 5 levels:
- Level 1: Very Weak
- Level 2: Weak
- Level 3: Average
- Level 4: Strong
- Level 5: Very Strong
Each level has an exercise routine appropriate to the muscle strength at that level. The routines are designed to progressively build up muscle tone and strength. Each time you use the KegelSmart, the device selects your level, which is based on the contraction strength of your previous workout. As you use KegelSmart, it will automatically adjust your level up or down, based on your performance.
KegelSmart gives you a biofeedback on your performance – when you turn your KegelSmart on, the LED light located above the switch button identifies your pelvic muscle strength level by flashing – 1 flash for level 1, 2 flashes for level 2 and so on till the 5 flashes for level 5. You can check your level anytime by switching the device on, counting the LED flashes and then turning the device off manually before the exercise routine begins.
- When the exercise routine is completed, 3 quick vibrations indicate the end and KegelSmart switches off automatically.
- Relax your muscles and remove the trainer slowly by gently pulling the retraction cord.
- Wash KegelSmart after use and store safely in the antibacterial pouch provided.
- If you do not intend to use your KegelSmart for some time, remove the battery
- Environmental conditions for use: 10° C – 40° C; RH: 40 – 80%; pressure 800 – 1060 hPa
- Environmental conditions for storage: 10° C – 50° C; RH: 30 – 80%; pressure 500 – 1060 hPa
KegelSmart by INTIMINA – an effective, fast and simple way to rehabilitate your pelvic floor muscles!
- Consult your doctor prior to use of KegelSmart, if you are pregnant or given birth in the past 12 months.
- Read and follow recommendations in user manual. Always use as directed.
- Do not use KegelSmart, if you have symptoms of STD.
- Do not use, if experiencing infection or inflammation in pelvic area.
- Do not wash with alcohol or acetone containing cleansers.
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£4.50 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.50 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 5 - 6 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£13.50 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
Dimensions: 83 x 34 x 31 mm / Weight: 40 g
KegelSmart kit consists of the KegelSmart probe made from medical grade silicone, 1 x 1.5V AAA battery, user manual and an antibacterial carry pouch. CE mark Class 1 Medical Device and 12 months warranty.
VAT exemption is available, when purchased for personal use by people with relevant chronic conditions. VAT relief declaration must be completed online at the time of purchase.